[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (34 KB, 1027x674) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34 KB, 1027x674
Why is this, /r9k/?
>>
To clarify, with the bum scenario... The bum is essentially offering the service of "good feelz" to everyone who walks by.
>>
bump agjagqeghqeghqeghqeh
>>
>>25374155
took me a while to get what the point of the image was.

It's most likely because women aren't specifically involved in any of the other scenarios. When something is morally grey, and a man and woman are involved, people will ALWAYS side with the woman, without fail.
>>
File: 1448576124339.png (299 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
1448576124339.png
299 KB, 596x480
buying drugs is illegal

hiring a hitman is illegal
>>
>>25374543
That was my point.

Women can't do wrong in the eyes of society because they're just innocent victims.
>>
The person buying sex or buying a lapdance is in a position of economic power over the prostitute or stripper, not to mention the fact that a third party is often the one to profit from the services rendered (manager/club owner or a pimp, respectively).

I'm not interested in convincing you one way or the other, but I think the "common perception" at play is that sex workers are disadvantaged and only doing sex work due to a lack of other opportunities.
>>
>>25374155
who cares what normies think? it pains me that my lesser robot underlings get buttpained by seeing these things
>>
File: myopinion.png (39 KB, 1027x674) Image search: [Google]
myopinion.png
39 KB, 1027x674
Cops taking bribes is more evil because they're throwing away their responsibility to uphold the law, which is the most vital part of society. Tobacco companies and drug dealers prey on addiction and getting people hooked, it's not the consumers' fault they buy more product when they're addicted to it. Employees taking below minimum wage are faultless because they're doing it to survive.

Everything else is the consumer being more evil as they are directly creating a need for evil, suppliers are just accomplices in this and thus less guilty.
>>
Shit is scewed!

There should be 3 lists
Producer / Seller / Buyer

In this scenario people would have chosen the pimp an not john
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.