[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else know this delightful feeling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: be yurself.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
be yurself.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
Anyone else know this delightful feeling?
>>
My housemates are both gone for a month and now I an truly live how I want.
An example: All my clothes are in the drier until I wear them and put them in the washer. Then I will run the washer when the drier is empty and I am out of clothes. I can just be a lazy as I want and do whatever I want all day. Coming home from the few days I work has never felt better.
>>
>>25374067

FUCK No. I WISH I DID
>>
kek.

robot original
>>
>JUS B URSELF

Fucking normies at it again
>>
Why are black guys funny on the Internet, but always aggressive in person?
>>
>>25374067
>alone

But who took the picture?
>>
>>25375604
Why do robots always ruin good things?
>>
>>25374067
>still suck my thumb
>can only do it in the delightful privacy of my own home
>>
>>25374067
I've been feeling this feeling for about 3 years now.

It's pretty great. The amount of fucks I give slip away as the days go by.
>>
File: 1432018264842.jpg (171 KB, 924x684) Image search: [Google]
1432018264842.jpg
171 KB, 924x684
I don't know how to live any other way.
>>
>>25375589
They do smoke wet a lot.
>>
>>25375758
it looks like the furry is sucking the life essence out of the poor dog
>>
>>25377062
I know how utterly horrified the dog is because mine went apeshit whenever I put a werewolf mask on. Poor thing is going through sheer terror and possibly also the cognitive dissonance of knowing it's their owner under the mask.
>>
>tfw running up the stairs on all fours
>tfw running around the house flailing your arms and making hooting noises
>>
>>25375589
This is what they're like when around friends. Had a thuggish friend in highschool who was one if the silliest people I knew and he ended up going to jail right after school
>>
>>25377263
>tfw running up the stairs on all fours

nigga, we call that scampering, and it is the ascension of the gods
>>
I wish I had the pasta about the guy that would pretend he was a mech from mechwarrior and have firefights with his cat when he was home alone.

Damn I'm boring.
>>
who else /dances when home alone/ to shit they would never admit to listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B42S91e2U-4
>>
File: 1415051003793.png (216 KB, 1280x674) Image search: [Google]
1415051003793.png
216 KB, 1280x674
>>25378027
Pretending you are a video game is unhealthy for cats
>>
When I'm home alone I slowly slouch more and more as I play video games on my ps4 maybe I'm doing it wrong idk
>>
File: pig holocaust 1.jpg (612 KB, 925x521) Image search: [Google]
pig holocaust 1.jpg
612 KB, 925x521
>>25374127
>All my clothes are in the drier until I wear them and put them in the washer. Then I will run the washer when the drier is empty and I am out of clothes.
Been doing this for a few years now too. Gotta buy new clothes soon though since most of my shirts and underwear have holes big enough to fit a fist through.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.