[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw naturally manipulative >tfw get an average amount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>tfw naturally manipulative
>tfw get an average amount of pussy but in every case it comes from months or even years of getting inside the girl's head and turning them on to me, sometimes taking steps on purpose but often without even thinking or wanting to
>tfw don't feel like anyone who expresses attraction or kindness to me is genuine praise as a result because I've probably made them say it

general arguments I've used, though the methods are more complex and daily and I probably don't pick up on everything I do even after the fact:
>over a period of a few years convinced my asexual best friend of nearly 10 years that fucking me would be a great way of showing that we trust each other as friends so it doesn't matter if she doesn't get off on it
>convinced an FtM uni coursemate who I found hot in a feminine way to let me fuck them calling them a girl and treating them like shit because it's a totally great way to break taboos
>convinced another asexual friend within the space of a few months to indulge in my kinks because they're totally also a great form of stress relief
>most recently, promised to act as this one girl's recently-suicided long term boyfriend in the bedroom just so I could fuck her, thing is she was horrified at the idea at first when I was the one who suggested it, but I gradually brought her round until she brought up the topic again months later and asked me to do it
etc.

I feel so fucking scummy, is this a psychological issue or what? I don't mean to do these things most of the time, sure sometimes it's a sick urge I get and give in to but a lot of the time, as I said, I'm not even consciously doing it, I just talk to somebody and then realise later that what I was doing was another step towards getting them to do what I want to do. Applies to non-sex stuff too- academia, work etc. Is this stuff even bad or am I being too self-critical? If it's bad, is it bad enough that it make me a bad person?
>>
>>25373950

You couldn't manipulate me fakkit
>>
>>25373993
well sure, I never claimed I could do it to anybody, there's been plenty of people I've approached who turn out to be not very susceptible and I end up becoming disinterested from them and distancing myself from them even when I try to actively counteract it because I know it's asshole behaviour

I'm starting to get worried I have a personality disorder or something
>>
File: Unstumpabble.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
Unstumpabble.gif
2 MB, 350x240
Right and wrong are subjective... lol jk
Right and wrong are bullshit
Seriously, if you can sleeze your way to the top, practice hedonism, and be happy with yourself, no magical boogeyman is going to punish you when you die. So, in my opinion, as a manipulative person myself, continue on that path straight to success. The guilt eventually fades when the fruits of your labor come in.
>>
>>25374052
I'm already experiencing the fruits, I talked my way into a top university place despite not having the grades and now I'm several years into my studies and doing great. Plus, as I said, plenty of sex. But it feels kind of ill-gotten and it's making me discontent because I know I can't do things the 'legitimate' way that might make me feel okay.
>>
I should probably mention I have indeed thought of going to a therapist or something but I'd die on the inside if I got diagnosed with some serious Bateman-esque shit and had to be exposed to everyone I know as a creep because of the whole "confidentiality doesn't count if you're a danger to others" clause. It's a massive leap to make I know but it's a real fear of mine, that and things like it.
>>
OP is an edgy teenager

>thinking there's anything wrong with your behavior

Confirmed for being underage
>>
>>tfw don't feel like anyone who expresses attraction or kindness to me is genuine praise as a result because I've probably made them say it

iktf too anon
>>
>>25374307
I have Aspergers, but I'm not remotely underage... physically lol

This is how flirting is supposed to work then, is it?
>>
>xD am i le psychopath???

take your arm-chair psychology autism to reddit you fucking faggot

jesus christ how fucking cringy can you get
>>
>>25374146
No, your doing them the smart way.
Some of the greatest men in history were simply manipulative cunts.
Look at Julius Caesar or the Don-ald.
I mean, its one of the things that seperates us from animals, the ability to manipulate our surroundings, including the people and systems in said surroundings.
The legitimate way is the beaten path that doesn't lead to glory, the smart loop-hole covered, Jewified path is the one that leads to wealth and glory.
And remember, they're not ill-gotten gains, you just took a different approach to harvesting them.
>>
>>25373950
Good and bad is a completely subjective term that only applies to the person using it rather then something as a whole.
>>
I strongly implore you to consider suicide OP
>>
I understand you feeling guilty over it, but you should just accept it. There's no bullshit karma counter in real life my man. Do what it takes.

I wish I could be like you.
>>
File: iamthedestroyerofworldsyoufegs.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
iamthedestroyerofworldsyoufegs.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
>>25373950
>>25373950
Have similar xp:
>was in relationship with qt3.14
>first gf so everything is new
>realize she wants to take things really slow
>build strong stable relationship but I can't stand the peacefulness and bliss
>start to rock the boat and start fights over small topics
>stage them so that she actually thinks I'm being serious.
>I get her all worked up and angry over txt, and laugh as I pour more fuel on the fire
>I then call her and pretend to cry and resolve this issue
>laugh my ass off when I hear her say, "it's okay, I still love you"
>1-800-youre-a-gullible-fuck
>this goes on for 6 more months until I get board of her amazing gullibility and emotional over sensitivity
> to this day she actually thinks that she was the one in control. The one that kept it together, and forgave me when I called pretending to be sobbing. She actually thinks she was the alpha
>dumbbitch.jpg

Comrade let's be friends and.you can teach me how to hone my manipulative skills.
>>
>>25375081
except that I don't use it to upset people? everyone I do this stuff to walks away happy (though it's a contrivance and that's what bothers me)
idk that seems more mean-spirited than what I'm doing, I just do it to obtain the seemingly unobtainable and get what I want, not to fuck with people for no reason
>>
>>25375255
I guess, but I've done other things to get what I want in manipulative ways. What gets you off? Y do u do it?
I do it bc I feel a kind of dominance over the people I manipulate. I will just sit in my car for 30+ minutes grinning and thinking about what I just got away with, and how no one knows what I've actually done. It feels euphoric to me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.