[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does she still hate you, robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 143918003057776.jpg (18 KB, 298x303) Image search: [Google]
143918003057776.jpg
18 KB, 298x303
Does she still hate you, robot?
>>
>>25373853
No, she probably moved on and avoids thinking about me.
>>
>>25373853
No, but I hate her.

And myself.
>>
File: lemage.png (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
lemage.png
13 KB, 320x320
>>25373853
After I finally changed she started hating herself instead after getting rejected.
>>
>>25373853
there never was a girl. not once but this might comfort you robots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcrKwcXJtgg
>>
>>25373853
She probably never really hated me, she was just hurt and disappointed, but because of all the normies she surrounded herself with she was conditioned to believe that what she felt for me was hate.
She doesn't remember me.
>>
I hope so.
That stupid cunt
>>
>>25373853
Yeah, but I don't really care anymore. Not so sure I ever did. I was just confused and lonely and too dumb to seek out people who actually gave a shit about me for decent reasons.
>>
File: 578797645.jpg (13 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
578797645.jpg
13 KB, 236x315
>>25373853
Wait, Who ?
I don't know that person. Never met that one that everyone has a relation in this life.
>>
if a girl cares enough bout you to hate you you're a norm

girls should dislike you and think you're a creep, but never "hate"
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.