[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eggman thread gets deleted >Rose threads are ok I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1430033187612.jpg (318 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1430033187612.jpg
318 KB, 1280x960
>Eggman thread gets deleted
>Rose threads are ok
I don't even like the faggot. Just curious.
>>
Same, wish they would stay up.
>>
>>25373527
WOAH THERE COWBOY

what's with all the lewd feet?
>>
It's a good sign that the mods are taking a stance against tripcucks.
My trip is just randomly banned for shitposting a lot too so the mods are dedicated to returning quality posts to the board.
>>
>>25374419
Don't be sad about it, be happy. Noonga.
>>
>>25374419
Do you care that I mirror your videos?
>>
I posted a thread with a picture of a pony, simply for reference to the topic and not admiring or saying PONY THREAD, and got banned for a week
I posted a picture of Umaru out of context and got banned from all boards yet again for a week for "tripfagging" which I wasn't
But it's whatever this place is shit anyway
It's just the fact that you get banned from ALL BOARDS just because some mod is an asshat
>>
>>25374669
Do you mean avatarfagging?
>>
>>25374597
Not a bit.
Without you, eggman would have died when I deleted my channel.
I still like making videos but I'm also still a tripfag scum that should not be encouraged.
Tripfags are just extreme shit posters that ruin threads with their bait posts.
>>
i found that strange as well. i should mention that my bias is that i prefer forced anon on image boards and would prefer thread-specific IDs if it's decided that identity is an important part of the board culture and discussion, but rose posters are the worst. they flood into threads all throughout /r9k/, and although some of the people are entertaining (such as all caps roastie shooer), shit is pretty annoying and cancerous

i would say post that shit in /s/ but rose isn't sexy or beautiful
>>
>>25374876
I just want jannie to stop deleting any weeb related threads.
>waifu threads
>thread about anime
And others are getting deleted.
>>
>>25374933
i think waifu threads are a thing on /a/ but i'm not quite sure. i don't use /a/, but that's probably why.
>>
>>25375213
I mean they have them on /a/ and /co/ as well btu we've had them here, and it makes sense because lots of loners.
There not against the rules or anything. I can't imagine he'll delete any vidya related thread because /v/ exists.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.