[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans Want Cops Tested to See if THEY are on Drugs - Cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 67869786.png (221 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
67869786.png
221 KB, 450x300
Seems like the enforcers of the war on drugs don't want it to be enforced back on them
Even more proof that cops think their above the law
https://www.leafly.com/news/headlines/pittsburgh-police-say-its-unconstitutional-to-mandate-drug-tests
>>
I thought all government workers, and most jobs requiring a security clearance, were already mandated to take drug tests.
>>
>>25373359
They do when you interview and once a month if you are in the police acedamy varying depending on state. Also this doesn't mean they think they are above the law since regular citizens aren't given mandatory tests unless its obvious they are under the influence and a risk to those around them at which point I doubt police officers wouldn't be given the same treatment.
>>
>>25373321

Because it is unconstitutional. How would you like it if I just walked in your house and demanded you to take a drug test?

They are tested when they join, and I am sure they are tested monthly.
>>
>>25373321

We are already fucking randomly tested what kind of bullshit is this
>>
No surprise there, cops are the biggest criminals on earth, i've never seen one who wasn't corrupt as fuck
>>
>>25373321

Cops are already drug tested on a regular randomized basis.

Singling someone out to take a drug test unprovoked is unconstitutional.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.