[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any person browsing /r9k/ ever try law school or completed law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1450738091779.png (622 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1450738091779.png
622 KB, 640x638
Any person browsing /r9k/ ever try law school or completed law school?
Don't really know what else to major in.
Love the idea of a comfy salary but couldn't handle pre med so I probably cant handle the engineer meme either.
Currently half way through with college and am doing accounting but dont know if Ill hate my life or not
>>
Bumpity bump
Come on there's lots of college fags on here
>>
If you arent in the top of your class at a premier university you wont make money as a lawyer. There are plenty of lawyers making shit money and you will probably go into debt from student loans not to mention you delay graduation so thats extra time that you arent making money. Dont do it.
>>
If you want a comfy salary learn to operate a specialized piece of equipment like a side boom.
You can make 200k+ a year with no student debt and it's a cushy job, often you will get living allowance that will cover all basic expenses.
Everyone assumes you need to bust your ass in Uni to make money but that just isn't the case.
>>
>>25373139
when will filthy frank make another video?
>>
File: 1444364614918.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444364614918.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>getting 5 to 6 figures in debt just for a "education", while wasting away your youth
>getting a "general" education and not even knowing what you want to do
>wanting to be a lawyer, which is the 2nd biggest scam available in all of school, second only to of course chiropractors
>implying you'll get a job as a lawyer if your not a top10 student in a top 10 university

jesus, i thought college fags were stupid, but this is some next level downie shit

if you were neet the entire time you went to college, you'd not only have a lot more fun, but you wouldn't have any debt and you'd have the EXACT same job eligibility, or maybe more because you wouldn't be overqualified for anything

>falling for the "edukashion" 100k in undefaultable debt meem

M O R A N
O
R
A
N
>>
File: 1443844749483.png (186 KB, 332x512) Image search: [Google]
1443844749483.png
186 KB, 332x512
wana know the best thing about op?

im 100% sure when he was in school he'd make fun of kids like me who had bad grades and who eventually dropped out, calling them stupid and losers

but now that he's wasted his life getting 73k in debt for a worthless degree, with no job prospects or any hope of paying off his undefaultable debt, he comes crying

get shat on, u goodie 2 shoes, teachers-dick-sucking fagggoottttttttt

i did my homework like twice my entire life. and what did that get me?

zero debt and years of videogames, paid by the tax payer EKS DEE
>>
>>25373139

Unless you want to be a lawyer and specifically know what you want to do after you finish law school dont do it

>oversaturated field
>shit working conditions if you want to make serious money
>tons of student loan debt
>the actual day to day work is mind numbingly stupid

Graduate college, work as a paralegal, then decide if you want to go to law school
>>
>>25373953
literally today you retard
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.