[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women are literally non human entities that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sandrand.jpg (104 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
sandrand.jpg
104 KB, 900x900
Daily reminder that women are literally non human entities that unnaturally form during the creation pure brilliant immaculate creatures that are human males.

Daily reminder that women have always been the dominant force through out the human (male) species and women loved to act subjugated and ruled over men because their weak frail child giving bodies could not stand doing man work a day in their lives

Daily reminder that feminism is causing the downfall of western civilization and even capturing and beating women physically into submission won't be enough anymore

Daily reminder that men must detach themselves from women and go their own way by building a wall between us and women and having men fuck and impregnate robot waifus like were always meant too.

Daily reminder that there is a secret subsection of MGTOW who actually travel around the galaxy in spaceships because this is how I believe men can advance with out women

Now to give our daily prayer

We are MGTOW
We are FREE
We will not do
MONOGAMY
>>
fuck off Uncle Sand
>>
>>25373096
>Daily reminder that there is a secret subsection of MGTOW who actually travel around the galaxy in spaceships because this is how I believe men can advance with out women

gayniggers from outer space?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msL-XFs3Ggs
>>
>>25373113
>>25373133

>Unbelieving brothers

FELLOW MGTOWERS THE WOMAN HAS GOTTEN A HOLD OF THEIR MINDS. WIN THEM BACK WITH OUR MANNESS.
>>
you seem very upset anon. please show us all of your frustrations and deepest fears so we can mock them.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.