[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey I'm the guy who's mother wouldn't let me masturbate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: i like em.png (145 KB, 331x276) Image search: [Google]
i like em.png
145 KB, 331x276
Hey I'm the guy who's mother wouldn't let me masturbate, I started a new thread, the old one was full
>>
>>25353106
Old thread
>>
>>25372956
>the guy who's mother wouldn't let me masturbate

Fap in the shower, problem solved.
>>
>>25372956
What did you mean when you said you had to clean sticks?
>>
seriosly if ur 18 go and never look back, unless you wanna help your little bros out
>>
>>25373162
Or just eat your cum.

Or just smear it all over your body and scrub it off in the shower.

OP just gets off to orgasm denial from his mommy.
>>
seriosly dude if she wont let you leave just run away and tell the police you're parents are keeeping you hostage. Say that if you leave the house you are beaten and you're over 18. They will fix the situation. The government doesn't always work, but it will definetly help you here. If you're brothers beatings leave a mark that doesn't go away after an hour, like bruises or cuts. Then you can get custody of your brothers really easily. I'm a lawyer so I know. This is a very common law. Most likely in wahtever first world country your're in itll work
>>
>>25372956
What I think you don't understand, OP, is that nothing you have been raised to believe as "normal" is normal at all.

I was homeschooled up until sixth grade and I quickly learned how delusional I was before, and how weird some of the stuff I did was. If you find a bus station online, gather some money (if you're allowed to have it), run away when everyone sleeps and take a bus far away to escape your hellhole. Life on the streets isn't as bad as what you're experiencing.

Also, I'd recommend fapping in your computer room since it sounds like nobody ever comes in while you use it. Then wipe up the semen with your sock and rub it into the carpet or dirt next time you go out for chores.

You can do this buddy
>>
>>25373162
if you didn't see other threat he has to showever with brothers
>>
>>25373417
Then just do this >>25373193

There's plenty of ways to get rid of cum.
>>
OP, even if your mother is taller than you. If you are a male I guarantee you can beat the shit out of her if you need to. Stand up for yourself and your brothers.
>>
>>25373414
>Life on the streets isn't as bad as what you're experiencing.

Shut the fuck up, nigga.

I was homeless for most of 2015 and it was the worst soulcrushing depressing shit i have ever experienced in life.
>>
>>25372956
Kill your parents anon the voices are calling.
>>
>>25373510
no he has nowhere to fap
>>
>>25372956

How do you know what always sunny in Philadelphia is?
>>
>>25373729
What about when he shits?

Surely they don't do synchronized shitting.
>>
File: image.jpg (347 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
347 KB, 1680x1050
>>25373785
Hes fucking bullshitting all you dumb cunts got played by some bored autist
>>
File: 1451517785393.png (18 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1451517785393.png
18 KB, 300x100
DON'T CALL IT A MEME
>>
>>25373785
I have a folder on the computers desktop with a transparent icon and no name and I download things and put it in there

She never checks it but just in case she looks at the computer
>>
>>25372956
does she want you to cum with her?
>>
>>25373165
We have a bunch of sticks and it's my job to polish them when I am instructed to
>>
>>25373414
She will find out, she always knows
>>
>>25373862
Use the sticks to beat her anon.
>>
I have to go for a while, don't believe anyone pretending to be me, I might not be back for a while, I'll have to see what happens, I love all of you, thanks for all your support, I might be back soon we'll have to see what happens.
>>
>>25372956
Okay, here's what you do.

You flip the script.

You take the most ridiculous bible verses extremely literally, and you become enraged when she starts breaking them. Throwing shit around the house, punching holes in the wall.

Start with minor annoyance at first, then slowly escalate it as she makes repeated offenses.
>>
>>25372956
op has your mother ever said she loved you as a son?
has your mother ever complemented you?
has your mother ever given you stuff besides food, water, clothing and shelter?
has your mother ever forgiven you?
op i was once in a situation like you-
screamed at and beaten for hours into the night, as punishment for trivial things.

READ THESE WORDS
call the cops, take your brothers with you to the cops and find a good home, or a home at a different church.
Normal catholics/people dont BEAT people
Normal people dont hound over their children like cattle.
You are human, you deserve better.
Normal people forgive
normal people talk
normal people make complements
normal people love
normal peple Dont beat people.
I know this is hard to figure since you and your moms house is all you've known.
But trust me on this, as someone who's been there.
GET OUT OF THERE NOW
>>
>>25373862
Why on Earth do you have to polish sticks?
>>25373914
This
>>
Just use a towel or your clothes.
Remind her that in the bible it only made them ritually unclean and they had a bathing process to make them clean again

she can get fucked
>>
>>25372956
op do you recognize the beatings are bad?
not as in the beatings are bad in that they hurt you, but as in the beatings are bad because beating your children is a horrible thing to do?
If you do, you are correct.
and that shows you're on the right track.
OP
GO GET HELP
OR GIVE US SOMETHING TO WORK WITH.
Address
IP
Telephone
You can only help yourself in the end.
When your mom dies, what will be left of you?
>>
>>25372956
Get her pregnant, duh.
>>
Either you stop being a complete pussy and save your brothers or fuck off of this board.
>>
File: 1450209221840.jpg (307 KB, 540x959) Image search: [Google]
1450209221840.jpg
307 KB, 540x959
>>25373892
And she knows
she knows
and I know she knoooooows
and I know she knoooooows
well alright, oh I, oh I, oh I-IIIIIIIII. I can't be what you want for me but alright.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.