[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that having a racial preference in dati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 18
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82 KB, 1400x781) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82 KB, 1400x781
When did you realize that having a racial preference in dating was racist, r9k?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWFQ1uiD8LA
>>
>>25372553
the start of my life
doesn't matter though ,i'm mixed so im not actually a preference
>>
To be fair, a lot of the time it is. Maybe not racism, but ignorance. Most people who have a racial preference expect every member of a race to live up to their "image". Like girls expecting all black dudes to be basketball stars with huge cocks or guys expecting all asian girls to be moe moe kyun anime girls.
>>
Isnt that the bitch who cuked rwj?

Not even that hot imho
>>
File: (290 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
290 KB, 2000x1000
it is literally racism tho

not that that matters particularly but whatever
>>
>>25372827
>Isnt that the bitch who cuked rwj?
yes

RWJ did himself a disservice by dating an SJW who thinks she's breaking new ground by holding guns improperly and claiming it shows she's not the submissive stereotype
>>
>>25372553
It doesn't matter if your preferences are racist. If they force you to date someone you don't want to it's rape :^)
>>
>>25372553
Her Japanese is horrible.
>>
>>25372553

It is racist. If you assume all people of a race are less attractive to you than all people of a different race, you are being racist. Just accept it though.
>>
Isn't this that chick who did the "why I can't be single" video?
>>
>>25372553
Definitely

Nobody has a racial preference though

It just happens that all non whites look ugly and whites are the most attractive
>>
>>25372553
I want a premium white gf. I've had one before and I want another one.
>>
File: 1451524389960.gif (101 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1451524389960.gif
101 KB, 500x364
>I like girls with red hair.
That's cool.
>I like cardio bunnies.
I agree. Skinny girls are quite pretty.
>I like girls with Italian accents.
Understandable. I prefer Spanish myself.
>I like girls with glasses.
Is that why you hang out at the library so much? You dog, you.
>I like girls with big ol' ta-tas.
Get in line, brother!
>I like girls who are Asian.
YOU'RE SICK! YOU JUST WANT TO FUCK A STEREOTYPICAL SCHOOL GIRL, DON'T YOU?! YOU COULDN'T GET A WHITE WOMAN IF YOU TRIED! THAT'S WHY YOU CHASE AFTER BUG EATING SLANT-EYED CHINKS, YOU RACIST!

Normalfag hypocrisy at its finest.
>>
>>25372931
if it's not ok to use those particular genes to differentiate your attraction, why would it be acceptable to differentiate off the results of any others? if you prefer certain facial features or hair colours, that's equally racist. the logical conclusion is that any physical attraction to something outside of that persons control is racist. which is stupid.
>>
File: drake nah.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
drake nah.png
901 KB, 690x460
>>25372553
>r9k taking this SJW roastie's side
>>
File: blanco.jpg (96 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
blanco.jpg
96 KB, 500x680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tei2xyiMhA

>yfw gay gays are openly racist
>yfw white women are lowkey racist
>>
>>25373030
It's only creepy when you do it bro. Chad does it and it's okay. Hell, that girl is literally fucking a white Chad. Amazing how she doesn't care about his like of Asian girls.
>>
>>25372553
knew it from the start
also knew that getting butthurt over something like that is petty af
>>25372630
>ignorance
haha holy shit fuck off
>>
It's classist and racist.

Sure, race has a fair amount to do with it all, but the big reason why people don't budge even when race gets pointed out is because of their still-hidden classist feelings.

The non-white race most commonly mentioned as attractive is usually East Asian. Why? Because "they're clean, well-spoken, quiet, subservient." If they're even considered to be of a lower class, East Asian people would probably be held at a class near the whites.

This almost definitely isn't the case with blacks, Hispanics, (low caste) South Asians, etc.

There's a reason why the "fever" aspect to racial preference is a thing: you date/fuck a particular race not because you like them but because you enjoy the taboo nature of lowering your value -- by intertwining with someone of lower class.
>>
It literally is racist though
>>
>>25373206
You fuck off too? I'm not defending her SJW nonsense or disagreeing she's a fucktard, but yes, it's the literal definition of ignorance to prefer a certain race because you think they are all a certain way.
>black dudes all have huge cocks
>Japanese girls are all anime girls
>korean girls are all Kpop girls
>Italian guys are all passionate and romantic lovers
>the list goes on
>>
>>25373230

This is true. What was the non-white race considered attractive in the 19th and 20th century?
>>
Lol fuck this bitch I'll do what I want.

>This is America, speak English
I normally do, but fuck it I'll speak any language I want just because it pisses you off, sweetheart. And also because it's America.

>Generalizes guys who prefer Asians as massive weebs with katanas in their closets.
But I thought generalizations were baaaaaad! Looks like the lefties can't keep their story straight.
>>
Why is this Asian girl complaining about this? East Asians are l i t e r a l l y the most revered and admired non-white group of the 21st century.

As a minority non-East Asian this makes me bloody jealous. I wish we would go back to the 19th century where all non-white races were considered shit and ugly w/ only them being a little more superior to one another. It's only fair game. I hate seeing Koreans and Japanese getting a major upper hand further than the rest of us.
>>
>>25372553
Couldn't it easily be argued that it is simply a choice derived from aesthetic tastes?

Because I'd imagine generally "racial preference" is a purely physical concept.
>>
>>25373292
>I like labs more than poodles because all that fluffy hair looks silly and something smoother looks better in my subjective opinion
>YOUS IGNANT POODLES DON'T ONLY GET OWNED BY PRISSY TENNIS PLAYIN RICH WOMEN DAS JUS A STEREOTYPE BITCH
>>
>>25373611
Are you...are you seriously comparing people to dogs?

Are you seriously comparing three-dimensional people with hopes, dreams, tastes, and full/complex social lives to DOGS?

You clearly don't understand anything that's happening right now.
>>
File: 1451281916680.jpg (59 KB, 599x677) Image search: [Google]
1451281916680.jpg
59 KB, 599x677
If there truly was no segregation there wouldn't be a thing known as 'races', it's just appearance. So how is it if someone who prefers piercings, dyed hair or fat people to someone who prefers one skin color over another. It's literally the same thing as people liking blondes more than brunettes or vice versa. But obviously people don't want equality, there are minorities everywhere that get attention, benefits, and are hired just because of skin color, and if you think preferring a skin color makes you racist then someone getting a job at some place because of their skin color is just as racist.
>>
>>25373699
Sounds like you didn't get his analogy.

He was saying, maybe people just find certain physical features attractive, rather than just getting off on stereotypes. Did it ever occur to you that maybe some white women might be into black men because they like dark skin? I knew a girl in highschool who like black men, not because she thought they were well endowed, but because they had dark skin. She showed similar affections for middle eastern guys.

Another example is I find asian women most attractive, but I know enough asian women that I know they aren't submissive fuckdolls, and I've never thought of them as such.

Anna (and you) are bullshitting
>>
didn't watch the video because i'm lazy but i think i kinda understand
there are preferences which is OK but then there are people who will have a whole image set on someone just because that person is a certain race. they're not attracted to a part of him/her- they're attracted to an image that they expect the person to live up to. probably pretty degrading for that person
>>
>>25372553
But that's not what the video says, it talks about stereotyping asian girls and being a creepy weaboo while doing it
>>
File: 1320519496718.png (21 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
1320519496718.png
21 KB, 635x467
>>25373111
>I block more Asians than the Great Wall of China
>>
>>25373030

Anon. I'm on your side but understand your argument is fucking retarded. No one can help their race, but everyone c an do the rest if they want.

People, no, girls get assblasted if a guy says he likes big tits as well, so....yeah.

But still, you see the flaw right?

But in the end I don't give a shit, I like asian girls and nothing they say will change that. The actual worst part about it is all these bitches crying muh racism while only dating white guys.
>>
>>25373601
>>25373789

In a nutshell, it's racist because you're preferring an entire, complex human being for something that they can't actually control.

And of course, it should be clear that there's a difference between "liking" a particular feature and "preference" for it. Preference implies ranking it over other things; liking does not.

And it's also one thing to talk/theorize about preferences and another thing to actually act on those preferences. It's one thing to be a person who says they like a certain race, but it's another thing to purposely ignore or pursue based on those preferences.

Liking a feature of a race is not a big deal. But it become relevant when that feature begins outweighing personality, taste, etc. -- things that a person actually dictates.
>>
>>25372553
Asian chicks are so gross without makeup
>>
I don't find black women attractive. I'm not going to apologize for my flaccid cock.
>>
>>25375090

If I'm racist for liking the eyes, hair and unlikelyhood to be obese in most asian girls then fuck it.

What I don't get is how people can't understand that preference =/= desperate. Just because I like asian girls doesn't mean I'll gladly get with some 3/10.
>>
Is not being attracted to men homophobic?
>>
>>25372553
she has a really manly face.

also, there's nothing wrong with having racial preferences. some people are just attracted to certain facial features that are more common in certain races. I'm east asian and I only like east asian guys and white guys.
>>
>>25376230
>and white guys

rofl, of course.
>>
I rejected an indian girl solely because of her race.

I have a very traditional east asian family, and dating an Indian is worse than dating a black girl.
>>
>>25372553

When my white friends were getting matches out of the ass on Tinder and my matches were flowing like the great rivers of Mars.
>>
It is racist, but most people are anyway. Why make a big deal out of it?
>>
>>25376318

>But mars has no wa- hehhehhehehehehe

What are you btw? I'm black and I seem to only be able to match with asian girls on tinder.
>>
>>25376318
>matches
matches mean shit
>changed my name to western name
>more matches by far
>no one responds anyway
>>
>>25372630
lol that has nothing to do with an actual racial preference

An actual racial preference is not wanting to be with blacks because of their weird ass lips (a racial trait), or because of their weird ass skull form (a racial trait) or because of any of the huge amount of racial traits they actually have. Likewise, a racial preference can see a certain race as better, again because of certain racial traits (eye format, facial structure of asians, I guess the OP was talking about).

It is racist because it is something that involves race. But it does not include stereotypes (these are actually racial traits that are real), but it's not the same thing as racism as generally understood.

Also note racial preference. Usually a member of a race can be exceptional to the point that they get away from the "issues" you saw with their race (a black person can be sufficiently white that they are just a dark-skinned white person), but that doesn't change the fact that you have preferences which favor certain races.

Race is not a social construct.
>>
>>25372553
Having a race preference for where you put your dick is 100% fine.
>>
>>25373111
Well, for a gay avoiding blacks altogether is sort of like self-preservation... unless you like getting killed by homophobia or aids, I guess. And that's even before black violence rates are accounted for...

And you'd take all that for what? A black guy? Just not worth it.
>>
>>25372553
She's fucking awful to listen to and watch.

1.3 million subscribers to listen to her speak with than fucking monotone soulless voice.
>>
Is it racist if we want to seduce Japanese girls with your BEEG AMERICAN PEEPEES
>>
I know white people that only like white people.

I know Asians that only like Asians.

So why is it a crime if an Asian only likes white or a white only likes Asians? You can't help what you are attracted to.
>>
I only prefer latinas.
>>
>>25376522

1.3 million subscribers because she's an above average female.

Everything else is irrelevant.
>>
>>25376312

>indian worse than black
why?
>>
>>25376801

DESIGNATED meme aside, they're rude/entitled as fuck and smell so bad it's almost seen as an attack
>>
>>25376675
It's also considered wrong to only date inside your own race, unless that race is black or brown or any of the sub races, then it becomes "empowering".

The establishment wants more black babies, for some reason.
>>
File: red pill.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
red pill.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>>25372553
>having a racial preference in dating was racist

*if you're white
>>
>>25376879

Racism is a really fucking great way to keep common folk busy. While people cry about muh niggers, The 1% create a bigger gap between rich and middle class every year.
>>
>>25376385

Yeah, I'm black. And my parents gave me one of those unique black people names so that probably isn't helping.

>>25376402

I'd rather get lots of matches that don't respond than no matches at all. At least you get a chance when you match.
>>
>>25373361
just another roastie looking for attention. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>25372553
Where in the fabric of the cosmos does it say that racism is wrong?
Or theft?
Or murder?

People say that things are wrong for many different reasons but then again, why should I listen to them?
>>
>>25372553
it really is though. the only part of the person that matters is the soul.
>>
>>25377035
Wrong is relative, relative to human society. If it ruins social norms, it is wrong. Stealing, murder, racism all ruin social interaction.
>if that guy is a murderer, he might murder me
thought by everyone
>>
>>25377182
>Wrong is relative
Exactly.

>relative to human society. If it ruins social norms, it is wrong. Stealing, murder, racism all ruin social interaction.
You were starting off so well understanding that right and wrong are subjective but then threw all of the logic out the window with your own absolutist peg.

>if that guy is a murder, he might murder me
>thought by everyone
Not if they murder people that you want to die. Then you give them free college, subsidized healthcare, mortgages, and everything else for the rest of their lives while lauding them as heroes... which I have nothing against. Like I said, it's all relative and I choose to define right and wrong strictly on the basis of my own self-interest.
>>
File: 1451043737937.jpg (95 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451043737937.jpg
95 KB, 640x640
>>25372553
Racism is a form of collectivism and mostly exists as a social construct, continuing to split people into different groups based on races means that racism will always exist, I don't know why the left insists on doing it.

Why can I say I prefer blonds or brunettes, but if I want a nice thick brown gf suddenly das racist?

The video is of course retarded.
>Guys who like asians are hiding samarai sword collections in their closets
How retarded do you have to be to believe this?
>>
>>25372553
How do these unfunny obnoxious bitches get big on youtube?
>>
>>25372931
Yeah dude. As a gay guy I've met so many homophobes who hate gay men because they won't pop my dick into their mouths.
>>
File: 1414279782271.jpg (178 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1414279782271.jpg
178 KB, 633x758
>>25372553

>"""Asian""" ""American"" ""women""
>>
>>25372918
She's doing a funny American accent to make fun of weebs
>>
>>25377470

>Why can I say I prefer blonds or brunettes, but if I want a nice thick brown gf suddenly das racist?

because we live in a SOCIETY (and its shit)

We will always separate people by some sort of characteristic.

I wish i could live in a world where i didnt have to deal with people. I cant though. Even if i live as a hermit i will at some point deal with people.

fucking sad word boys....
>>
>>25372553
>tfw my gf watches her
Should I be worried?
>>
>>25377985
drop 'er like a sack of things that you should not carry
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
>>25372553
>They don't care about who you really are. The idea of you is enough.

Stupid bitch fails to realize that that 'idea' is the only reason any men outside of Asian men like Asian women. Who they "are" = awful looks and awful personalities.
>>
>>25372553
i hate this girl

why are you posting videos of her?
>>
File: 1420468274042.jpg (49 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1420468274042.jpg
49 KB, 456x384
>>25376780
>1.3 million subscribers because she's an above average female.
>>
>>25378055

What? I'm not wrong.
>>
>racism is evil

Fucking americans.
>>
>>25378101
I know. That's why it made me feel.

Being a pretty girl must be so easy.
>>
>>25378119

Oh hell yeah it's easy, that's why they make up all these fake ass problems. Waahhh I'm desirable.

Fuck right off with that shit.
>>
>>25378186
Well also she dated probably the most popular youtuber before the fucking "yelling fake excitement to entertain the 10 year olds" phase happened, I doubt she would have gotten popular otherwise
>>
File: 1407875644513.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1407875644513.png
163 KB, 804x804
>>25377470
>tfw she will never squeeze your head between her thighs
>tfw she will never smother your face with her nice plump thick ass
>tfw those wide hips won't be bearing your children
>>
File: 1406737413516.png (192 KB, 356x373) Image search: [Google]
1406737413516.png
192 KB, 356x373
>>25372553
It's not racist. Race is probably the most defining characteristic of a person. It's no different than having a preference towards blonde girls, fat girls or petite girls.
>>
>you can't prefer you're own race because it hurts my feeling

Americans don't really think this do they? or is it just niggers?
>>
>>25378361
>Race is probably the most defining characteristic of a person

Agree with the rest of your post but this. Race has no bearing on someones personality, we aren't programmed to be a certain way, well not literally anyway. People are products of their environment. If a black is rasied in an upper class neighborhood there won't be a ghetto bone in his body, reversely a white raised in a poor area is referred to as white trash an is just as ghetto as your typical nig nog.
>>
>>25378480
I meant the most defining characteristic of your appearance.
>>
>>25378517

Oh. Well like that then sure.
>>
>>25378480

>Race has no bearing on someones personality

Go outside.
>>
>>25378480
thats bull poo

my friend had a black brother who acted thug as shit and went to prison and all that shit sold crack even though he was at least middle class in a solid neighborhood
>>
>>25378480
Blacks are more likely to be aggressive. Just like Asians are less likely to be that
>>
>>25372553
For a while I wasn't even sure if the before pic was the same person, cause it looked so familiar. Then I realized that it looks like Ren Rika lmao.
>>
>>25372553
after I saw an asian chad and I was like "wouldn't turn THAT GUY down" even though I previously thought I wouldn't date asian or black or brown guys, then I realised I wouldn't turn down a girl of those races I was just being a fucking dumbass and stereotyping. If I met a cute guy who was perfect for me and he found out I used to be a semi racist he'd probably never wanna look at me again. I wouldn't blame him, that's a really terrible standard to have and ignorant.
>>
I prefer submissive, docile women who don't shit test me constantly and honk on about feminism. I like dressing them up like little dolls. Asians fit the bill.

Don't care what you call me. I call myself "happy"
>>
>>25373030
I feel like if you want literally the most common generic type of woman. Have fun bro. Like half the world is asian and its really good to broaden your options.
>>
>>25372587
heh, same.

if you're mixed you don't know what to do and people can't form opinions or advice, because they've never had to think about paradox before, only black and white, clear cut issues.
people don't even remember mixed people exist until you remind them.
and 80% of them will say default to whatever your skin color, too bad it doesn't fucking work like that.
>>
>>25372553
can't unsee the MJ chin
>>
>>25373111
I kinda wanna be friends with these fags
>>
>>25372553
Doesn't stop women.
>>
File: 1428084480134.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
1428084480134.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>"eeeew yellow fever!"
>dates white chads exclusively
>>
>>25374444
>it's not ok to have preferences for certain races
>but it's ok for women to not only have preferences for males over a certain height and who can't change their height outside of very very rare surgery but to ridicule men who are short

yeah nah, anon's argument worked he just chose a shitty example
>>
>>25376879
We should help the progressive social justice warriors promote race-mixing in a certain middle eastern country ;^)
>>
>>25381088
It's the same with fat women who complain about fat fetishists. The only way they get to have sex with Chad is if they find one who actually is turned on by all that blub. The problem is that most fat fetishists are sub-normies who women are disgusted by.
>>
File: 09 - Uwe9INX.jpg (147 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
09 - Uwe9INX.jpg
147 KB, 980x735
I'm Asian and I only date Asian girls because I want preserve my race and culture in the West. Modern Westernized culture has really damaged Asians over here. Went back to Vietnam a few months ago and life there is the bomb.

White should preserve their culture and race too. If you guys fall to liberal multiculturalism, Asia's next on the multiculturalism chopping block. Whites and Asians have the best history, and our 2 races have contributed the most to the world.
>>
>>25381379
O look a /pol/tard pretending to be Asian again
>>
>>25372553

There's something about her teeth.

And didn't she make a video with that one girl who got famous for being the girlfriend of a YouTube famous person and both girls said "Wow it feels good to finally be single again it's such a relieve, it's so much freedom!". Like they have to actively try to NOT be in a relationship. Fuck. She annoys me.
>>
>>25381434
>le pol boogyman

So only whites have to defend their culture from cultural marxism? We Asians have full right to defend our culture from all this liberal bullshit.
>>
>>25372553
So I guess gay guys are misogynist for not wanting to date women.

Fuck this sjw cunt.
>>
It's alright to have a preference towards certain races. After all it is impossible to find every human being equally attractive.
What is not okay is to only date girls who fall into X fetish, it just ends up making you look like a creep.
>>
>>25381517
>complains about multiculturalism
>refuses to live in his 3rd world shit hole
>>
>>25381539
>implying I have money to go back

I want to go back but the money I have can only last me so long. Wouldn't be enough to start even a Pho shop or little kiosk.
>>
>>25381862
Koreans, Chinese and the Japanese are the "cool Asians". Vietnam is a poor 3rd world shit hole.
>>
File: 1451236731538.jpg (79 KB, 800x808) Image search: [Google]
1451236731538.jpg
79 KB, 800x808
>>25372553

Racial preference is pretty much a way of knowing if someone is REALLY racist or not. If they're like "I only date other white/black/asian people" they're obviously a racist underneath.
>>
>>25378559

>my friend had a black brother

????
>>
>>25372931
Nah fuck that, attractiveness is subjective. To say that another race is objectively unattractive is just ignorant and might be considered racist as the term is commonly used.
>>
>>25373292
I prefer whiskey over winr that doesn't mean that I think all wine is the same or all of it is inferior to whiskey
I PREFER white women. That does not say that I don't find some asians attractive.
I saw the cutest Eurasian girl from Singapore the other day
>>
Racial peference is just classism in disguise usually
>>
>>25381949
>implying China isn't a 3rd world shithole

Communism fucks shit up. Define "cool Asians". People in Vietnam are poor but a majority are happy and chill as fuck. We also beat China's shit you know. 5 times.
>>
>>25382622
South East Asians are considered the trash Asians
>>
>>25382367
You're probably not racist but you most likely are classist. If it was just about looks you'd think mullatos are more attractive than east Asians.
>>
>>25382643
>lumping Vietnamese with fucking Flips and Cambodians

Our culture is more East Asian the South-East Asian. We're just geographically cursed to be in the shitfuck that is SEA.
>>
>>25382921
If think you are denial. When people think Vietnam they think underaged hookers and sex tours.
>>
>>25372553
Daily reminder that not being racist is a mental illness.
>>
>>25382944
You're mixing up your countries here. You're thinking of Cambodia and Thailand. When people think of Vietnam, they think of the war we kicked your ass in.
>>
>>25372553
She is so fucking annoying, I really can't stand her. And I'm liberal.

Also she looks way cuter without makeup.
>>
>>25376801
My asian parents gave me a lecture on race and dating.

Best tier : japanese or chinese, make sure she's from a good family too, no poors

Good tier : koreans (my mom has a slight bias against koreans, doesn't like them for some reason)

Your grandfather won't talk to you anymore, but we'll accept her tier : Whites

Shit tier : non east asians

Don't talk to us every again tier: black

Even below that tier : indians
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.