[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12
File: 1446934510039.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1446934510039.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
>tfw no friends

tfw no gf is such bullshit

i just want one real life friend

damn it i'm so fucking lonely
>>
Stale post, failed normal. Try to put some thought into making something original.
>>
>>25372237

I'd say an easy way to get mates is to find shit you enjoy doing and meeting people who do that too. What kind of stuff do you like doing op?
>>
>>25372260
Just basic shit like vidya and going on 4chan.

But the problem is that I don't know where to find them.

And even if I manage to locate them, how do I befriend them?

I don't think they'll like some random dude butting into their conversation.
>>
>>25372347

I get ya. There's fuckin threads/chat rooms for everything. Like I'm super into professional wrestling and met a lot of awesome people over the Internet. I'd try and find some place to discuss certain vidyas you like and just talk to people
>>
What would you do with a girlfriend?
What would you do with a regular friend?

You're a whiny, boring, disgusting, rude, manchild.

You think a girl would want to take care of your autistic ass?

You think a girlfriend or any friend, would want to deal with your horrid personality?
You want a typical anime style moe girlfriend, right?

You're a bitter, antisocial, piece of shit, and you want a sweet, outgoing, pure, faithful girl. You think a girl that would actually like a piece of shit such as yourself actually exists?

You /really/ think both of you could be happy being complete polar opposites?

You better saddle up, fucko; you're alone, and It's not about to change any time soon.
>>
>>25372426
Can I at least have a bite of that pasta.
>>
the ride never ends for us op
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x354
>>25372426
Why you gotta be a rudo pal. No one likes being put down, and you gotta do this shit when op is feeling like shit?
>>
>>25372491
Feelings are for girls

Relationships are for idiots
>>
File: nhkniyoukos.jpg (29 KB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
nhkniyoukos.jpg
29 KB, 638x360
>>25372237
I feel you:
I remember having friends back when I was 7-9 years old, but for the past 18 years I've been all alone.

>>25372426
You're probably right but I know nothing else and any attempt at social interaction only pushes me deeper into solitude.

If only...
>>
>>25372711
I got cut reading your post
>>
>>25372237
We're your friends, OP. ; )
>>
>>25372426
Fuck off senpaitachi
http://strawpoll.me/6410369
Outta here with yo Norman ass
>>
File: 1426849543100.jpg (86 KB, 960x866) Image search: [Google]
1426849543100.jpg
86 KB, 960x866
>Watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klK-w5fJqqc
I think Eggie is losing it, made me depressed as fuck watching it
>>
>>25372425
Yeah, forums are sweet. I unfollow most people on fb and just get on there for groups, like Mastodon Mayhem and shit.
>>
File: 1358670111294.jpg (14 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1358670111294.jpg
14 KB, 300x295
>tfw you absolutely rekt your opponent in an online argument and he comes back with a weak-ass reply that doesn't even deserve further argument because it's so weak, but if you let him get the last comment his puny brain will let him think he won
>>
File: ideal-male-height.gif (42 KB, 780x870) Image search: [Google]
ideal-male-height.gif
42 KB, 780x870
>grew up a total beta faggot
>terrible hygiene
>can't stress that enough
>no friends of course
>father always working so no father figure most of the time
>have to teach myself how to be a man
>get into lifting
>start reading up more on traditionalism
>tfw father says there's nothing wrong with raising another man's child when I talk about that new movie with Seth Rogen and make fun of the concept
>tfw father thinks marriage is about equal partnership and subsequently gets stepped on all the time by his wife
>can't really respect him
>had to tell him to stick up for himself when my mom just goes off on him when he offers to help her vacuum
>tell him I'd never let anyone talk to me like that, much less a woman, and I hope he doesn't let people talk to him like that at work

>also doomed with his manlet genes and am 5'7.5" without shoes
>males on mother's side are all 6'0"+
>want nothing more than to train in strongman
>want height surgery to fix it and base my proportions the best I can off pic related
>want to have only sons and be the dad my father never was and take them hunting, fishing, shooting, and to the gym
>will probably give them HGH therapy

Funny that insurance will cover a freak cutting his dick off, but won't rectify a completely normal dysphoria common in short men that can be easily fixed.
>>
File: That-feel.jpg (58 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
That-feel.jpg
58 KB, 633x758
>tfw no gf
Anyone else?
>>
File: I just want out.png (325 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
I just want out.png
325 KB, 728x426
>tfw want GF
>But I don't like sex
>>
>>25373272
I have that but then I remember that modern women are terrible at everything, usually dumb, have child-tier hobbies or no hobbies at all, and basically are just blank slates until they meet their next boyfriend and become what they think he wants.

That being said, I think my ideal gf would be from a board from /r9k/, despite fembots not being able to exist. They'd at least be able to relate to me better.
>>
>>25373052
I'm not being edgy, I legitimately see no way that a relationship could benefit me, or make me happy.

People chase girls because they think that's what's missing in their life.
They don't realize that the emptiness they feel is just the way it is, nothing will make it go away.
>>
>>25372237
>tfw i can only do one push up
im starting with bitch push-ups trying to adjust, i am determined to 100
>>
>>25373271
Your kids would be manlets too
>>
>>25373272
>Everyone else
FTFY
>>
>>25373449
that's why I'd give them HGH during puberty.

HGH makes you grow more than you would normally. They'd easily reach 6'0" at least.
>>
>>25373271
>easily fixed
I thought height surgery was supposed to be really risky and not work very well?
>>
know that feel op, seeing normies complain about things fills me with disgust.
>>
Tbh friends aren't that great
>>
>>25373330
/fit/ anon here. Do bitch push ups and other biceps/chest exercises. After you can do like 20 bitch ups, you should be able to do 1 push up. Good luck to you anon, lemme know if you have anymore questions.
>>
>>25372237
I have like one friend that I have been meeting consistently since 4th grades, even though we are apart, he's working now and I'm in school

I feel that we don't know all that much about each other, and sometime the connection is loose, since he's pretty social, has a decent number of friends that he keeps in touch with, also a gf

can I say that he's a real friend of mine?
>>
>tfw my trap thread got deleted and idk why
>tfw no trap boipucci gf
>>
File: 1449965317958.jpg (619 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1449965317958.jpg
619 KB, 1280x960
My friends just find me funny because I have a weird edgy, perverted, and sometimes random type of humor.

I feel like this humor is a kind of mask though. It feels like this isn't the real me, but I don't know what the real me is...

I'm not sure that makes sense...

Does anyone have this feel? Has anyone here overcome this feel?
>>
>>25374487
Don't worry anon.

Nothing of real value was lost.
>>
>>25374492
I used to use humor as the only way I could interact with other humans.

I realized that I did that because of my low self-esteem. I thought I wasn't interesting enough if I wasn't being funny. So I stopped relying on just jokes when interacting with people and try to actually connect with them.

I feel like people did like hanging out with me more when I was putting all my effort into joking though, but not relying on joking is more rewarding.
>>
>>25374586
>I thought I wasn't interesting enough if I wasn't being funny.
Damn... This just hit me. I think this is why I always try to be funny. It sucks cause I can never have serious conversations with people... Or at least, it rarely happens.

>I feel like people did like hanging out with me more when I was putting all my effort into joking though, but not relying on joking is more rewarding.
I'll try this.. But what exactly do you mean by "rewarding"?
>>
>>25374335
i have been doing curls and squats , bitch pushups are really a challenge so im not backing down, what other chest exercises to you recommend ?
>>
>>25372237
shit dog, wanna be steam pals?
>>
>>25372237
i know that feel anon
i hate people complaining about >tfw no gf, a gf/bf seems pathetic and unnecessary. friends, however, are much more necessary.
>>
>>25372237

Where do you live m8? I'll be your m8
>>
File: 1363151710837.jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1363151710837.jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>walking out of work with girl i have a crush on
>get to the door say bye and walk to where i have my bike locked up
>she turns towards a guy who had been waiting outside and they walk off together
>she has never mentioned or hinted at having a bf but assume that is who he is
>seemed like a pretty cool guy from the brief moment i saw him
>he is probably better than me in every way
>come to the realization that i have no chance with this girl
>wonder if i ever even did
>want to be upset at her or the guy or something but i can only think about how shit of a human being i am
>>
>>25374677
I mean, imagine that you talk to 10 people, and you just joke with them only.

Or you could talk to one person but have a real conversation with them where there's a real human to human connection.

Wouldn't you rather have the second?
>>
>>25374782
rig your bike with explosive next time, let them witness your death by the hand of ISIS and get the PTSDs
>>
>>25374708
I wonder if that picture is really accurate?
>>
File: 1451402682512.jpg (293 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451402682512.jpg
293 KB, 960x1280
>TFW DRUNK AND PUTTING A LOADED SHOTGUN IN MY MOUTH WHILE LISTENING TO PINK FLOYD

POST FEET
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.