[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>begin feeling unable to connect and relate to anyone in middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1451529493705.jpg (184 KB, 1280x786) Image search: [Google]
1451529493705.jpg
184 KB, 1280x786
>begin feeling unable to connect and relate to anyone in middle school
>spend 8th grade with a single friend
>he moves
>try to make friends in high school, no one shares my interests or humor or anything
>end up alone, become socially anxious and lose all my self-esteem
>spend all of hs friendless
>go to college, same story
>tfw gonna move out and into a dorm next year
>tfw probably gonna get matched up with a hardcore redditor or neckbeard and have to give up all my privacy to share a dorm with their filth
>tfw 4chin will become my only social interaction
>inb4 i finish college as a friendless KV

life is shit r9k, everything just alienates me further and makes me question what the fuck im doing even more. eventually this site won't do it anymore either, shitposting about feels is essentially just another form of escapism from our hell.
>>
Don't colleges have more females than males nowadays though
>>
>>25372326
They only want Chad.
>>
File: 1419377304269.gif (882 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1419377304269.gif
882 KB, 480x480
>>25372210
You dont need people bringing you down. If you want to end your need for people (and develop a smug superiority to them) do this:
1.Take shit seriously. Dont be one of those fags that went to college because mommy made him, only to graduate in something he does not care about, only to end up NEET in the end. If you have no interest in what you do, dont fucking do it. Your major should be you passion, if its not, drop out and find your passion.
2. Pursue physical training. It does not matter what it is, just find something to progress in. Start SS or SL, and make those lifts go up. Start c25k, make those times go down. Take up rock climbing, learn to lead, advance the ranks. Do any physical pursuit you can track and observe progress in, it will make your life much better.
3.Read. This one is pretty simple. Reading a lot of military histories and philosophical works will alter your perception of the world.
4.Stop abusing substances. You have time when youre an old man, now is the time to work.
5. Learn an instrument. A classical guitar is $100, and you can get good in under a year. Learn classic tunes, none of that strumming 3 chords shit.
6. If you lift right, after about a year, you will make noticeable gains. Men will complement you, women will make advances. That is guaranteed, because no matter how ugly you are, women love the gruff, uglyish, buff guy. Anybody on this board that tells you differently is a liar who never tried. This will lead you to a crossroads.

-Become a normie with your newfound gains/money/skills. Embrace the life you never had.
But is that really worth it? I mean, you WILL be superior to them physically and mentally, but on their level socially. If you were born a normie, you would never get strong/skilled/smart/wealthy, so whats so good about being one?
http://www.positivedisintegration.com/
Read on and learn

So, do you want to be like everybody else? Like the other 90% of people that live meaningless lives?
>>
>>25372479
Most people become socialized in their early family and school experiences. They largely accept the values and mores of society with little question and have no internal conflict in abiding by the basic tenents of society. In some cases, a person begins to notice and to imagine 'higher possibilities' in life. These disparities are driven by overexcitability -- an intense reaction to, and experience of the day-to-day stimuli of life. Eventually, one's perception of reality becomes differentiated into a hierarchy and all aspects of both external and internal life come to be evaluated on a vertical continuum of 'lower versus higher.' This experience often creates a series of deep and painful conflicts between lower, 'habitual' perceptions and reactions based on one's heredity and environment (socialization) and higher, volitional 'possibilities.' In the developing individual, these conflicts may lead to disintegrations and psychoneuroses, for Dabrowski, hallmarks of advanced growth. Eventually, through the processes of advanced development and positive disintegration, one is able to develop control over one's reactions and actions. Eventually, development culminates in the inhibition and extinction of lower levels of reality and behavior and their transcendence via the creation of a higher, autonomous and stable ideal self. The rote acceptance of social values yields to a critically examined and chosen hierarchy of values and aims that becomes a unique expression of the self -- becoming one's personality ideal.
-Dabrowski, 1973
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.