[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is just plain bored and tired of life Depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: I just want out.png (325 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
I just want out.png
325 KB, 728x426
Who else here is just plain bored and tired of life
Depression and (emotional/mental) pain optional
Please no jokes, nothing helps the pain
>>
>>25371960
I feel you mate.

I spent a good few months just in my room on my computer doing stupid shit with no communication with my "friends". What I found helps a bit tho is just doing shit you like. So op-senpai, what do you enjoy doing?
>>
>>25371960
>>25371960
If you're bored all the time it's probably because you're a boring person ;^)
>>
>>25372005
wow great analysis I'm sure OP never thought of this!!!

what the hell is the point of a post like this

what does it accomplish
>>
>>25371988
I... don't even know anymore.
Videogames aren't really working for me anymore, but I don't have anything else to do.
If I'm not playing videogames, Usually I'm on /utg/ or Youtube, or if anyone feels like talking to me, my "friends" on Skype. Everything is so boring, tiring, depressing... Wish I was dumb and weak enough to an hero. But even if I did people would just take my death the wrong way.
>>
yeah i feel that way, but god keeps showing up and reminding me he's coming back =/ he's pissed too
>>
>>25372164
I get you. Have you thought about getting anti-depressants at all? I've never really liked them but they work for some people
>>
so im assuming you guys have some good links i can click on right??....if you know what i mean....
>>
>>25372323
I don't really want to take pills
and it would be complicated, from what I remember I can't take pills without throwing up.
Plus pills might just make things worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 282x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 282x340
>>25372487
Makes sense.

I'm not much to offer help and I'm not really sure where to go from here But you seem really cool op I believe in you to make shit better c:
>>
>>25372557
Maybe if I do what I want in life, which is making art, starting with movies/TV, maybe I'll be happy.
Hoping I'm successful in life.
>>
I should probably also mention that I rarely can sleep, I fail to sleep well, I hate sleep, I hate the idea of being unconscious, and sleep is boring, all I can do is daydream and wait till I pass out, or I just stay up all night on my PS Vita.
>>
File: 1423284183839.png (331 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
1423284183839.png
331 KB, 750x800
For the past 2.5 years I've probably spent around 70% of my time laying in bed.
I have 0 motivation anymore and only leave my room if absolutely necessary.
I don't even eat or brush my teeth every day and I have piss bottles.
In the past I had a lot of anguish, people saw me as a weirdo and I was bullied and exploited by bosses and co workers, but since becoming NEET I feel only intense apathy.
>>
I'm so young but I know I still have so much pain to get through. And I still know that there won't be much hapinss either
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.