[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: TestosteroneVial.jpg (73 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
TestosteroneVial.jpg
73 KB, 500x374
Most of you complain of being depressed, for years. You know you're going to die and you have no hope that you will ever enjoy life again.

So I ask you this. Why have you not yet considered taking testosterone injections for the rest of your life? Why stick with antidepressants when testosterone will do what it does better?

>Increases libido
>Increases motivation
>Increases confidence
>Gives a sense of well-being
>Allows you to put more muscle and less fat

If you're considering suicide everynight, what's stopping from enjoying life for once?
>>
artificial T is probably defacto only allowed for mentally ill women because accepting muh diversities :^)
>>
>>25371794

Testosterone is very easy to get. Any drug is really, and it is not illegal to possess them.
>>
>>25371721
>Increases libido
why is this "higher libido is desirable" normalfag meme used even here in these threads targeted at getting-nones

>>25371812
>very easy to get. Any drug is really
for a social success with lots of connections
>>
>>25371794
>>25371812

I agree with your though, I find it incredibly annoying that you will not be able to get Testosterone prescribed for depression, but they will give it away like candy to people with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>25371866

>for a social success with lots of connections

Drugs are easy to get online. Once you find a good source.

>why is this "higher libido is desirable" normalfag meme used even here in these threads targeted at getting-nones

Why wouldn't you want more desire and a more sensitive penis to enjoy any type of sex, including masturbating to your waifu?
>>
File: 1368244113072.jpg (136 KB, 580x559) Image search: [Google]
1368244113072.jpg
136 KB, 580x559
>>25371812

Man I know 30 ear old men that have the testosterone levels of a 70 year old man, but their docs won't give them shit because that's within the "normal range" even though "normal" is skewed as fuck because they tested men ranging from 18 years old in perfect health to 80 with diabetes and shit.

Unless you have the test of a dead chicken you won't get shit because fuck you you're a man who cares and OMG STEROIDS NOOOO

It's not easy to get by any means, and I don;t know where to get pharma-grade test illegally anyway, let alone the syringes and needles.
>>
>>25372181

If you're in the US I would recommend you to check ThinkSteroids forum and have a look around. You'll find a source soon enough. Many people do reviews on websites and products.

Pretty sure you can get syringes and needles from a pharmacy. As long as you don't dress yourself like a junkie, you should be fine.
>>
>>25372057
>Once you find a good source.
from a buddy in the know of the local scene
>>
File: t.jpg (17 KB, 332x247) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
17 KB, 332x247
>>25372181
>tfw 20 with super low T
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>25372315

No. I am in the same situation as you. I am flying to Morocco in two weeks to get Test Enanthate and aromatase inhibitors.

What's your total test? Mine is 400ng/dl.
>>
>>25372297
>>25372254

Check that forum if you're really serious about this, they literally have a category where sellers present themselves and people write reviews on their websites and products. You're not the only human who hates having to go speak to the big dude in your local gym.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.