[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dad's raping my sister again >tfw I can hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1445801869438.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1445801869438.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>tfw dad's raping my sister again
>tfw I can hear the bed shaking
>tfw she always cries after he's done
>>
>tfw OP is an unoriginal reposter
>>
>>25371709
Damn sounds sexy af, take a pic of her panties and post
>>
>>25371709
is she crying coz daddy made her orgasm so hard?
>>
>>25371709
I bet your dad made her orgasm and is widening her unclean, filthy pussy and she is confused why she enjoys it so much.
>>
high five your dad for being alpha as fuck
>>
>>25371709
i bet your dad teared up her pussy good lmfao, i hope it was a good 30 minutes to a hour atleast and i bet she winced and squirted his cock out and tried to fight back little pussy faggot
>>
How many times are you gonna make this thread?

Just fucking do something already
>>
>>25371904
I can't do anything
>>
>>25372128
Call child services or the police.
>>
If this isn't actually bait, I feel so bad for your sister. I hope she doesn't kill herself for having her whole family including you betray her. If you don't do anything about it, I hope one day you find a way to deal with the guilt of being a pathetic bystander.
>>
Anon, you make this thread multiple times at roughly the same time.

When the fuck are you going to do something about it? Your sister looks up to you to protect her, but you sit there and cry

>"Waugh he rapes me too"
Well you must fucking like it if you don't stop it your autist. Either kill him, or go to the police

>"The police won't believe me"
They sure will when they get the rape just out to test you two, and find positive matches for your fathers dna due in your asshole

>"If I kill him I'll go to jail"
I don't know one person that would condone you for killing your father in this situation, not one person would object, and the police and court would be on your side if someone out of their sane mind decided to go after you with legal action

>"our family will hate me"
99.999999999% of everyone will agr be with you, and know that you did the right thing if he's in jail, or dead. That small 0.^01 percent that don't are rapists as well, and they don't matter.
And if your other family knows it's happening, and they don't do anything, then they don't care, and should be reported too,

Now, for the last time. All you need to do, is post your information here, and it will get taken care of to the best of our abilities, since you won't do it.
>>
>>25372359
I really hope it's actually true, would make the fact that we all played along assuming it was just a shitposting thread so much funnier
>inb4 edgy
>>
>>25372364
>I don't know one person that would condone you for killing your father in this situation,

That would should be wouldn't, but it still stands OP. Fucking fix it
>>
>>25372405
Most anons including myself think it to be true, unless op takes the time out to post about it at roughly the same time at least once a week, since I think mid November, which is the first time I noticed the threads
>>
>>25371709
DOES TFW MEAN YOUR DICK IS GETTING HARD
>>
>>25372443
I've seen them more than once a week, and sometimes they're about 5 or 6 hours earlier in the day
regardless, just because he makes multiple threads at a similar time doesn't mean he's not just a shitposter, a dedicated one perhaps but still
>>
>>25372525
Well he might be a dedicated shitposter. I don't know who in their right mind would take the time out to do this in the first place, but I only get on around 9 or so for a few hours, so they might be at different times
>>
>>25372364
>Anon, you make this thread multiple times

That's because it's stale copypasta.
>>
>kill dad
>sister gets help
>court will be lenient and probably just throw you in a psych ward for a month or so
>indefinite neetbux cause muh ptsd

literally hit the jackpot op
>>
call the cops fag
>>
>>25371709
Join him. Put it in her mouth.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.