[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was 11, I was in a hotel with my widowed mother on a vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1446064593868.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446064593868.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
When I was 11, I was in a hotel with my widowed mother on a vacation in Chicago.
At that time, my foreskin wasn't fully retractable, and I didn't even understand.
So I decided to ask my mom to look at it, and see if it's normal. So she did, and confirmed that something was wrong. Then she looked up at me, and with a creepy fucking smile said "it's a good size."
... Was I sexually abused? Should I tell this to my therapist??
Pic not related.
>>
>>25371263
thats kinda fucking weird but if nothing else happened i think you are ok
>>
>>25371263
She was giving you reassurance, she thought your relationship with her was close enough to a friendship that it'd be a safe thing to say without it being interpreted wrong.

It was incase you'd ever question yourself because of the size of your penis.
>>
>>25371313
I agree. Like, it's not incest, but it's like a Mcpoyle moment from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
>>25371331
Honestly, we were pretty close. And, as a (at the time, closeted) homosexual, I felt less weird and embarrassed talking about private things like that.

Thanks guys, I feel better.
>>
>>25371488
*talking about private things like that to a female.
Got distracted, forgot to finish sentence.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.