[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ask for sex?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 603x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 603x720
Has anyone ever wondered why you cant just ask a girl for sex. I wish I could walk up to any girl and whip out my cock and ask for sex. I mean why not?
>>
>>25371149
I mean. Girls have sex with 20 men anyways? I seriously don't understand how a guy can et laid at a bar without saying hey girl lets have sex. What do guys say?
>>
>>25371149
bb did an expirement on this

He basically uses apps to find women in his area and he messages every single woman something along the lines of "Hello, can I have sexual intercourse with you"

He's messaged well over 100 women I think.

He's yet to be successful.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>25371149
This.

What else are girls good for? They have no real hobbies or interests. The only thing i want from a girl is her tits and ass? What else do girls bring to the table?
>>
>>25371199
I think if he was good looking maybe it would work. Or rich. There is a guy that parked his lambo in frount of a store and only asked girls for sex. They saw his car and said yes. Most girls probably didnt even look at him more than 15 seconds before they got in his car.
>>
>>25371168
I think guys at bars hint at sex without saying it. Im a virgin so i dont know but my black firends show me their texts to "hoes&thots". They all say things like hey girl what kind fruit do you like. The. They say your like bannnas then they say lol. Get fucked the next day.
>>
>>25371149
You have to dance around the issue or her friends will call her a slut if she says yes.
>>
i can't befriend or have sex with women.

they either have a boyfriend who acts as a satellite or they've had too much casual sex, so now they're anti-sex and anti-relationship and anti-anything that has to do with me ever having a chance at a relationship.
>>
>>25371168
This has only worked a few times. In the one instance, this girl was talking incessantly so I just told her that I really want to skip the bullshit and have sex. Did.
>>
>>25371615
Why? Women love being sluts. They live to show their ass anf their tits on instagram. They all love to be ganagbanged by random men. They all love bbc and hung dicks. I mean how many women use tinder to only fuck chad and tyrone.
>>
>>25371803
truth so true
>>
>>25371205

>What else do girls bring to the table?

An avarice for material things and a lust for social status. If they didn't bring those things to the table society as we know it would never have developed.
>>
Every girl on earth can do this successfully. So can some of the men. Works in the animal kingdom too.

Just not with us
>>
>>25371803
Yeah, women love being sluts, but they hate that other women can be sluts too because it's threatening to them since sluts can steal your man, and if other girls are being slutty that means all the girls have to be slutty if they want to compete.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 540x360
>>25371839
So parties? I mean what do long nights of booze and bud have to offer me?
>>
>>25371149
Women need to monetize their pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>25371945
So basically if all women would demand girls to be sluts and do any freaky thing we demand girls would have no choice but to submit?

I mean i have never had sex. But my black friends are always talking about facefucking girls and slapping them choking them out. Some girls even like to be pissed on accoding to them. So why dont all me treat women like this?
>>
>>25372290
See thats what I thought. But so many women give sex up for free for many different men? Why cant we be the men that they guve sex too?
>>
>>25371839
So nothing

Seriously if it wasn't for sex what would you ever even talk to a woman?
>>
>>25372341
I saw an anon here post an image about sexual economy, i think that to them giving sex to a chad is an inversion while giving sex to a robot doesn't have instant profit.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.