[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /creepy dreams/? >the sky is grey and cloudy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: img_0046-11.jpg (1 MB, 3492x2619) Image search: [Google]
img_0046-11.jpg
1 MB, 3492x2619
Who here /creepy dreams/?

>the sky is grey and cloudy and there is a thin mist covering the surrounding landscape, such that you can barely tell the ground appart from the sky
>everything is damp
>feel like I've dreamt this before
>be me, walking towards a lake to see the trees
>know that everyone who has gone there has died, yet still want to go
>get through some bushes and arrive at the edge of the lake
>take a narrow path of gravel to advance slightly further in the water
>pause to look around
>on my right, the sun is radiating through the clouds and revealing distant mountains
>on my left, I can see the trees I was looking for
>there's a grove of flat trees with blueish leaves sitting like mangroves in the shallow water
>the water itself seems to have an eerie aqua glow and the air is illuminated by fireflies
>in a world of grey, this feels like the most beautiful thing I have ever seen
>hear the creaking of branches behind me
>this is it
>turn around and see a large mass of tangled roots standing, it's somehow looking at me
>pass out
>wake up in a shallow pool of water
>this is the same place, except I'm far from the lake now
>there is only calf-high water and I can't see anything else beyond the fog
>keep walking for hours, I can now see silhouettes of old ruined towers scattered around the place
>I also see other people walking like me in the distance, but decide not to approach them
>keep walking, the fog gets thicker so I can't see the ruins anymore
>run into people shambling around aimlessly
>except they are not people, but walking corpses
>get scared and try to run away as fast as I can in the water
>more and more zombies are here, it's like a gathering
>none of them are attacking me
>realize I'm one of them
>>
o-okay, if you don't have creepy dreams it's fine
>>
>I'm dreaming
>suddenly I realize that I'm dreaming
>theres some stacy standing next to me
>tell her "Hey, I'm dreaming!"
>she answers "No." and explodes in front of me
>I wake up
that spooked me pretty hard. I'm still pissed that I didn't get to fuck anime girls.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.