[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being such a big pussy? I need to feel in control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1315258370_Cool_Girl.jpg (33 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1315258370_Cool_Girl.jpg
33 KB, 240x320
How do I stop being such a big pussy? I need to feel in control of the guys I'm interested in. I can't let go and be cool. Yet I expect them to stick around and swallow my bullshit. How can I become a cool girl?
>>
please get out. we hate you
>>
>>25370318
I'm not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate a bit?
>>
>>25370318
date robots
they'll be so timid they'll do anything you ask
>>
>>25370330
Why? Is this what cool people do? Attacking others? I'm a Christian and I thought I was very perfect until recently when I guy showed me some things about myself I hadn't realized before. I hadn't realized I can be actually really mean and bitchy sometimes. I'm actually pretty much a loser. But I want to learn and be cool like him, so I can get with him. Any tips mean anon(s?)?
>>
>>25370370
>robots are so timid they will be your slave

Just because I am a loser doesn't mean I take shit from people.
>>
>>25370318
Mix bleach and soap, then inhale the fumes. That'll help clear your mind of these negative thoughts.
>>
Just find a beta that will let you cuck him.
>>
File: zen wojak.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
zen wojak.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
The answer is blowing in the wind.
>>
>>25370727
They're not negative, but realistic. I suck and have a hard time changing. I don't even want to change really, it feels like I'm being pressured by that guy I like. He thinks I'm being a cunt, but I don't really see it. I do realize I don't care if he gets hurt and that it's all about me, but hey as long as my meets are met, right? That's how I used to think, but now I want to stop being a loser and be cool like him. Sort of.
>>
>>25371310
>I'm being pressured by that guy I like

You care too much. That is why you come off as "uncool".

Also, if you don't really want to change, you will inevitably drift apart. But youl'll have learned something about yourself.
>>
Steroids will make you into a manly man
>>
>>25371679
oh nvm I thought you were a robot, fuck off Roastie
>>
File: 1451085856723.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1451085856723.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>>25370899
>tfw want to be a cucked beta for a 10/10 stacey
>>
>>25370318
That's simple, all you gotta do is kill yourself.
Next question.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.