[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello robots, I'm not quite like you guys, I hold a full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1447455730666.gif (671 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447455730666.gif
671 KB, 320x240
Hello robots,

I'm not quite like you guys, I hold a full time job and I have had a few girlfriends, and I'm not a virgin, but hear me out.

I work full time as an IT MSP technician. The way the company is going, I don't like it. Having to keep track of every minute of my time with everything I do in ticket-form is driving me insane. I'm afraid I may get fired soon, because I just cannot keep up with their standards they keep putting in with this bullshit "process". There's three others that I work with. One schedules our day with tickets, one is our onsite guy, and the other does the same job I do, help desk. We have ~700 workstations across 30 different networks. We are constantly answering the phone and we have to stop what we're doing, make a ticket, and then try to continue without a hiccup, and keep track of all this time.

On top of that, I have a roommate at home whom I let move in with me, along with his wife. They're cool people but, they're controlling, loud, obnoxious, and extremely wasteful. I'm sick of them, but I don't have the balls to tell them to move out.

My father passed away 5 years ago, when I was 18. He made all the money. My mom can't help, should I lose my job. I will have nowhere to go.

I just don't know what to do, /r9k/. I've tried finding other jobs, but I get to the interview and they say they'll call me. Then I never hear from them.

I'm really wanting to just an hero, /r9k/...
>>
File: 1450703672741.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1450703672741.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
>I hold a full time job and I have had a few girlfriends

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25370196
Tell them your mom needs to move in and kick them out in like 2 months.
>>
>>25370267
That would be fine if they were to move far away, they'll see that I'm lying. They have helped me a lot so I don't want to be a dick to them.
>>
Go ahead, man. Why solve all this problems when you can just off yourself. You'd be doing a good thing for everyone anyways.
>>
>>25370196
If there's one other guy doing the same job as you, all you have to do is be better at it than him and you're safe.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.