[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEE FUCKING NORMIES YOU AREN'T A ROBOT GET OFF I'M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: received_439602849571178.jpg (6 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
received_439602849571178.jpg
6 KB, 280x200
REEEEE FUCKING NORMIES YOU AREN'T A ROBOT GET OFF I'M TIRED OF SEEING THREADS THAT ARE LIKE I'VE KISSED GIRLS AND HAD SEX REEEEE WHY IS THIS BOARD GETTING SO MUCH EXPOSURE
>>
Two of the most popular threads at the moment are "when did you lose your virginity?" and "what kind of women do you attract?"

What has happened to this board?
>>
>>25369579
This is what I'm saying I miss threads that are to help stop being such a fucking introvert the wagekek threads are at least funny these make me feel bad
>>
>>25369579

The board was never about kissless virgins wallowing in self-pity.
>>
>>25369690
Oh I'm sorry newfag, when did you join us, and why haven't you LURKED MORE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25369690

I guess it's off to half chan with me then.

Fucking Noman.
>>
>>25369690
The meta here has always been socially awkward and outcasts talking about shit
>>
>>25369794

But was it ever the "official" board topic? The reason the board was opened? No. Not at all. So don't act like you own the place. Because you never did.
>>
>>25369690
>>25370548
We do own this board, reddit. You wouldn't be here shitposting if this board never got news coverage from the media for heroes like the Supreme Gentlemen. Our culture is what made this board relevant for better or for worse. Now fuck off
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.