[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isis robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: abort.jpg (88 KB, 1228x921) Image search: [Google]
abort.jpg
88 KB, 1228x921
>wondering about isis stuff
>what if i meet recruiter somewhere in the future
>was thinking reaaallyy haaard
>i would leave my family to be a terrorist
>end of story

What would you do if you met isis recruiter?
>>
If you want to LARP as a sandnigger, at least do it on the side of one of the rebel groups fighting against ISIS. US air support is much better when you're not on the receiving end.
>>
>>25369227
>waiting for the perfect girl to magically ask you out
>waiting for an ISIS recruiter to magically make your life exciting
>>
>>25369227
Call the cops probably.
Also, you're definitely on a list now OP.
>>
>>25369227
I would inform the authorities, but not before cheating him out of every last cent I could. I might get enough to buy a Vectrex.
>>
>>25369227
I would tell them they are wrong and profess my love for America (no homo). Then I would pledge allegiance to the flag and enlist in the United States Marine Corps, God's own killing machine.

P.S. You won't fool me FBI man.
>>
>>25369227
There are 2 possibilities. Each are equally likely:

1. You are now on every watchlist in your country.

2. Gr8 b8 Agent Johnson, I rate it 8/8 m8.
>>
I think you're a fucking retard. Do you really want to be cannon fodder for a band of barbaric pigfucking muslims?
>>
Either kill him or report him, depending on our proximity.
>>
>>25369227
Mods
There's a muslim on our board
Ban him
>mods
mods
>>
>>25369842

LOL this fucking reply
>FBI man
For some reason when people talk like this it really cracks me up
>>
>>25369227
why would u join a bait group literally set up by the us/israel
>>
i hope this isnt the qt Moroccan Muslim
>thinks
nah its probably not. im being paranoid

fuck ISIS
>>25369965
proof?
>>
>>25369767
You overestimate the competence of the government. Plus its pretty clear Op no real threat.
>>
>>25369227
you know they just use dumbshit foreigners like you as bullet fodder right? If you really wanna join the ISIL get some qualifications like doctor, engineer, whatever. They're hyped up to be some meme boogieman but they really need those.
>>
File: 451822.jpg (57 KB, 599x607) Image search: [Google]
451822.jpg
57 KB, 599x607
>>25370040
pretty much this
pic related, this kid was forced to suicide bomb, the worst part is he failed and only killed himself
>>
>>25370117

why did he join? seems sad tbqh
>>
>>25370152
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3003595/He-just-shy-lonely-young-man-Jihad-Jake-s-father-John-tells-heartache-son-revealed-joined-Islamic-State-terrorists-teenagers-words.html
>>
>>25370152
he was bullied in school
>>
>>25370252
i'm sure those nice ISIS guys will treat him respectfully though
>>
>>25370117

THOSE MEN LOOK LIKE LITERALLY MONKEYS

>>25370252
As was I, pretty bad. Never joined ISIS though. Poor guy. Wish I saved him.
>>
>>25369227
No, it's fucking retarded and you are a retard.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.