[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking tired of being alone Suicide not only feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: ugly pepe.jpg (19 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
ugly pepe.jpg
19 KB, 377x377
I'm so fucking tired of being alone

Suicide not only feels like a good option, it's pretty much the only option
>>
What's your problem?

blokes
>>
>>25368997
i'm lonely anon. not like "i haven't seen my friends in a month" type lonely

i haven't ever had friends and after a quarter century i can't emotionally cope with being alone 100% of the time

and this is whiney and complaining so everyone will avoid it. which is why suicide is essentially the only thing left
>>
>>25368974
>alone
Wanna be less alone?
>>
Why don't you wanna make friends? It's much easier when it's not in person and you just let the beans spill. If that makes sense.
>>
>>25369122
yes. i always did want that.
>>
>>25369106
you can talk to me on skype if you want

I can't promise it will be good, but I'd just like to offer to talk to you or listen to you
>>
>>25369133
i do want to make friends. there is no one who will be my friend.
>>
>>25369136
Conglaturations. You have aqquired a friend.
>>
Try ampheramines or ssris or meth or ebomb

Bumps up your confidence and feelsgood.jpeg
>>
>>25369155
i've been alone a very long time. i'm ugly as fuck. i do not have good communication skills
>>
>>25369163
Well it sounds like you're not trying hard enough.
Cause I'm sure random ass people will be your friends if you just ask. "hey will someone be my friend?"
Yes I'll be your friend.
How will we keep in contact? Or do you just want a one thread friend?
>>
>>25369164
pls don't fuck around with me i can't handle it
>>25369177
i stole one of my sister's adderall once and it made me feel amazing

i don't have money to go to a doctor though and i have insane anxiety so i can't just go and they won't say i have mental issues because i'm "smart" because i get good grades when i know i'm dumb as fuck because not even ONE person in the world likes me even a little
>>
>>25369218
why try now when i tried super fucking hard in high school and got no results?

i'll just spare you the effort and say it'll be a one thread friendship so you can resume hating me
>>
>>25369257
I'm not fucking with you...
>>
>>25369295
You got it b0ss.
After this thread dies I hope you end it all. You make me sick.
What things do you like? I like space and science and shit like that.
>>
>>25369218
People are monsters, they'll befriend you only in reward of hurting u.
>>
>>25369346
okay. i didn't want to see 2016 anyway

i don't like anything. i like people but they don't like me back so it's fucking over
>>
>>25369189
Well if you don't want to, that's fully okay.

The offer is open though.
>>
>>25369370
Well there's what? 8 billion people on earth? sooner or later you'll meet someone who isn't.
>>25369381
Good riddance loser. I hope you understand, but where there is life, there is hope. I hate to be ans asshole but it's sad to see someone giving up. please don't.
Sure you do. Why are you here? To get attention? I'm sure that makes a lot of people happy. I'm here to give you what you want/need.
>>
>>25369388
you're a great person. i don't want to waste any more of your time
>>25369515
>good riddance
>it's sad to see someone giving up. please don't.

i guess i'll just resume what i was doing, these are contradictory.
>>
>>25368974
Where do you live anon?

Bloxx
>>
>>25369861
Idaho.
>>
>>25369861
>for some reason responding to his question kills the thread
>>
>>25369815
I know, dude. I'm kinda drunk now. It's a love hate thing with you. I don't wanna see you die, but shit you're a sad motherfucker.
I wanna help you. I don't think it's the alcohol talking.
I love you, man. I wanna get you out of this valley. that's probably the alcohol haha.
>>
Not Op but,this thread makes me so happy. Robots can be so nice sometimes.
>>
>>25370464
I love you bruv.
I just got so much love I wanna spread.
>>
op i want to put you in a pink dress and fuck you
>>
I have had one friend in my life. Had one who was a grill but I poured my guts out to her thinking she could be trusted, she told everyone my deepest secrets.
I won't go into detail but I've been stunted numerous times. I don't see pleasure at all in connecting with other people, they always hurt you. I get embarrassed and physically cringe at the thought of sharing my feelings non anonymously.

I just want to die.
>>
Don't kill yourself; someone is out there waiting to be your good buddy.
>>
>>25370588
Please, dude. It is not worth it. Eternal darkness may seem nice now, hell it looks nice to me now. But it's not the right path. Just keep trying man.
But if you are set on it, please don't fuck it up.
Good luck, brobot.
>>
>>25368974
why not just get a gf? isn't it easier to deal with problems when you have someone to share them with
>>
>>25370417
i understand man. i hate myself too.

>>25370464
too bad i'm such a fucking asshole it's all wasted effort ;-;
>>25370557
no you don't. funny joke though man i can see how that would be funny if i wasn't dead inside
>>25370687
i wish man
>>
>>25370755
>just get a gf?
>just
>JUST

okay why don't i JUST invent a time machine and stalk a girl until i know exactly what combination of words to say and then go back in time so i can lay the lucky combo and get this "gf"

i know it was bait but still
>>
>>25370802
Understanding is just the beginning, bruv.
I hope you have a good life m8. I can't stay up any longer. Please don't kill yourself. I love you, man.
My heart goes out to you.
>>
>>25369300
It's okay anon, these fuckers whine about having no friends and being alone when they have an entire board full of dedicated people who will offer them advice, support and conversation 24 hours a day 7 days a fucking week.

hurr durr women don't know true loneliness, yes here's my speshul club that belongs to me and my kind and we congregate like pathetic losers every day with no restrain. Hurr durr nobody here is my friend or can be my friend because i said so, or i don't consider it.

But when a woman says the exact same thing WAAHHH WAHHHH PEOPLE ARE THROWING MONEY AT YOU
sorry bub that's not how the world works, why don't you leave contact info you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25370959
This, you fucking faggot.
we're trying to save your life, asshole.
>>
>>25370959
>ill offer them advice, support and conversation 24 hours a day 7 days a fucking week.
Where is this place?
>>
i don't even have skype, i don't have friends remember. the fuck i need a skype for
>>
>>25371057
Right here m8. all you have to do is ask.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ml5ndmUOuj1rr4olc.png (102 KB, 386x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ml5ndmUOuj1rr4olc.png
102 KB, 386x529
>>25371140
>actually asking for help
I'm scared, anon
>>
>>25371057
You're posting on it asshole, here's your reply. I call you an asshole but I'm trying to help you. (Only I'm being a dick at the same time)
>>
>>25371012
>>25370959
see>>25371058 you flaming fagosexuals
>>
>tired of being alone
>in a world with 7 billion people
>suicide is pretty much the only option

Are you sure you've exhausted all your options?
>>
>>25370505
Love you too m8. Now show me dick or gtfo.
>>
>>25371373
>implying people will accept your robot persona filled with emotional baggage
>>
>>25371373
yes

i'm probably the ugliest person alive. combine that with unbreakable autism and i don't have options
>>
>>25371260
Don't be scared m8.
It's a part of growing up.
all I ask is you don't kill your self tonight. I want to get to know you. you seem pretty cool.
>>
I'll be here for you m8. all night, no matter what.
I'm not going to sleep.
>>
File: 1426772339257.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426772339257.png
10 KB, 200x200
theres no point living if no one likes you
>>
>>25372139
Shhh. don't say that, bruv.
I got love to spread and that love goes to you. No matter what.
>>
>>25370588
Honestly I feel the same way, was your father abusive towards you?
>>
>>25372092
i won't be here all night

driving to a private spot and carbon monoxide poisoning myself with my car and a hose.

thanks for trying man, i genuinely appreciate your effort. you're a great person, i mean that
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.