[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Add fembot on Skype >She gets a boyfriend (who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1432250167691.jpg (29 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1432250167691.jpg
29 KB, 604x453
>Add fembot on Skype
>She gets a boyfriend (who isn't me) within a few months
>Every time, without fail

Do I have some supernatural power to inspire women to find relationships, or is it just that girls rarely go stay single for more than a few months?
>>
Add me and get me a gf mang
>>
Do you really expect to make some random girl you only interact with online your girlfriend?
>>
>>25368858
If you add a guy on skype do you think he'll get a gf?
>>
add me please, i'm desperate at this point
>>
It's because you're trying to get a gf online instead of irl you fucking idiot
>>
>>25368884
This. Either make your move sooner or don't expect ridiculous things.
>>
Sounds like you're just there to give them the confidence to go for chad desu senpai.
>>
Online relationships are a waste of time. Great place for making friends, bad place for making real lasting relationships.
>>
>>25368858
>add fembot on skype
>gives me her instagram
>tells me she's 20
>find out she's a legitimate normie and she's 17
>if you were to stumble across her instagram you'd think she's never even heard of 4chan, that's how normie

I've never been so confused to be honest because our conversations led me to believe she was a friendless fembot.
>>
File: gone.png (33 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
gone.png
33 KB, 917x1186
>>25368884
>>25368899
>>25368905
I live in a tiny town that's in the county with the highest percentage of senior citizens in the entire province. The only girls who have been attracted to me are those I've only interacted with online.

>>25368880
>>25368885
>>25368889
Only works for grils, the guys I add tend to stay single and/or virgin.
>>
>>25368889
aren't we all?
>tfw not an origibal comment
>>
>>25368972
I don't know what you expect to happen. A relationship where you only interact online isn't a relationship at all. You need to get out of your small town, for more reasons than just finding a girl.
>>
>>25368972
Then you just need to work faster, make yourself more desirable for them or stop thinking a girl will just fall into your lap.
>>
>>25369014
Ideally we'd meet eventually. Even if I lived in a city of ten million, I'd be more likely to find a girl I get along with online.
>>
>>25368858
>why aren't random girls I've never even met irl asking me to be their bf?
>i'm so confused by this, please help
>>
>>25369105
OP here. I know they almost definitely aren't going to be interested in me, but it blows me away that they end up in relationships so quickly. Then I check fembot thread and see ones complain about never having a bf. Don't get it.
>>
>>25368962
That's quite interesting.You may have stumbled across a real life Himouto.
>>
>>25369203
The ones who complain obviously aren't the social butterfly attention whore type who would add you.
>>
>>25369203
I think girls are pretty sensitive about not being in a relationship, so they might be exagerating in some cases just for appearances, etc.; or they might accept boys they are not really interested in while they are really looking to upgrade when they have a chance
>>
>>25369105
I literally added my current GF at random as a friend on my facebook that friends and relatives had asked me to set up.

Was pretty bloody funny when I found out she was 14 at the time and I was 21.
>>
>>25369304
Yeah, I'm sure you and your cellmate laugh about it all the time.
>>
>>25369208
shit, I never thought of that. Hmm
>>
File: 1451017229270.png (33 KB, 184x233) Image search: [Google]
1451017229270.png
33 KB, 184x233
>>25369332
>>25369333

No, we didn't date until much later.

Also, checked.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.