[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The GirlLove Challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
This thread is just for ladies. Love each other, don't hate :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQu3E0gU0ww

Every one of us is beautiful and unstoppable! Fact!
>>
>>25368790
I'm not watching that
if it's worse than the Don't Judge Me Challenge, please tell me, otherwise fuck this thread already.
>>
Do these YouTube "celebrities" feel satisfied with their fake, artificial personas? I'm sure the money helps a ton, but there has to be a point where the dishonesty and living a lie gets to be too much.
>>
File: Father of the year.jpg (52 KB, 620x512) Image search: [Google]
Father of the year.jpg
52 KB, 620x512
>>25368790
>I think women are strong beautiful empowered goddesses
really? all of them?
even Fritzl's daughter?
>>
>>25368790
>the thing I love about women is that
>they're completely equal to men
oh yeah?
so we won't be needing that feminism thing anymore then?
>>
>>25368790
SO
FUCKING
S T R O N G
T
R
O
N
G
>>
I don't fuckin' understand women whatsoever
Seriously
I can't get my head behind the idea of what it's like to be a women, let alone having a vagina.
Even when I talk to women about what it's like, I always get a feeling that, they're probably lying to me, or at the least exaggerating about what it's like.
Any girls on here wanna tell me?
>>
There's no need to pretend to be cool with everyone. Sure most girls are great but I won't pretend to love and support backstabbing bitches.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.