[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practice girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: meg.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
meg.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
So I took /r9k/'s advice a few months ago and got myself a practice girl. I feel like I've gotten what I need from her and I'm ready to move up to a higher tier of woman, but how do I get rid of her? I'd prefer not to hurt her feelings and I've never really found her romantically or sexually attractive, but I do see the irony in leaving for no reason other than 'trading up' since /r9k/ likes to bitch about it constantly.

What do?
>>
>>25368673
If you're gonna go all out acting like a woman, you have to swing branches. Find the higher tier BEFORE dumping your current thing. From then, it's pretty easy.
>>
And you guys complain about how heartless women are lol. You are awful.
>>
>>25368935

Yep. This kind of stuff is sociopathy-tier. Either be upfront or just be promiscuous
>>
desu bait desu
>>
>>25368673
If you can even get "practice girls" You're a fucking normie and need to go. Scum like you is ruining this board.
>>
>>25368673
Eat beans. often and in great quantity
>>
End it in a way where she still has hope so you can go back and bang her a for few random nights 8 months from now
>>
>>25368673
Tell her the truth upright so she can come back and stab you in your sleep, she's probably crazy m8 and you're a sociopath. A match made in heaven.
>>
>>25369193
>so you can go back
Just in case Plan A doesn't pan out
>>
>>25368673

You ungrateful piece of fucking shit

>how do i get rid of her?

You're getting sex and you're not happy? If you feel shes getting clingy just give her attention and she'll back off.

Also, this >>25369026
>>
File: Handsome.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Handsome.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
>>25368673

I've had fat chicks and one chick with a disability similar to pic related not want to go out with me. Literally nobody would be interested in me enough to try this.
>>
>>25368673
So does she think you two are in a serious relationship?

If so, the best thing is to meet her in some neutral place, a cafe for example. Then tell her that you don't think that things are working out between th two of you. It is not her who is the problem, it is you. You need some space and time to figure some things out in your life etc. and it wouldn't be fair to string her along. There you go.
>>
>>25368935
This is what every woman does, deal with it.
>>
>>25369613
Oh my god i was right. This is like tumblr for guys.
>>
>>25369584
No, Ill stay with you while you figure it out. I'll wait for you, we can get through this together. You can have your space and I'll wait, you're worth it to me, we've been through too much.

> what do you do
>>
>>25369613
No women don't have to go for guys below their level.
>>
>>25369657
It wasn't always like this. This board has been overrun with people who think they're robots when they're really just failed normies.
>>
>>25369613
Jesus what form of cancer are you
>>
>>25369660
Tell her that you're being serious. That you're confused and that you really want to figure out what you want out of life and that you can't do that while in a relationship. Go no contact for a while too.
>>
>>25369759
Why can't people just be honest?
>>
>>25369613
Are you feeling FIERCE anon?
>>
>>25369792
For one, honesty hurts. Also, if she is not a social retard, she'll know that it means 'I want to fuck other people'.
>>
>>25369700
I actually saw a woman hate thread once or twice and felt like i was on tumblr.
>>
>>25369657
>not realizing that fact from day fucking 1
Any robot who thinks he's better than the average normie he hates so vehemently is in denial.

Except me of course, I'm sooooo awesome :^)
>>
>>25369759
I can help you, and I'll give you your space

*tears and loud talking intensifies*

If you can just drop me like this then you never cared about me, but I know you are better than that. You can have as much room as you need but please we can't just thrown this away.

> what do you do
>>
>>25369832
So what if it hurts? It's still better than this ridiculous half-assed shit. At least she'll know where she stood.
>>
>>25369792
Sure, let's try being honest.

>You're nice and all but I can't bring myself to kiss you because of how ugly you are.
>>
Why would you play with someone like that? You should have made things clear from the beginning. You wouldn't be in this shit.
>>
>>25369871
That's why you do it at a neutral and public place. It is unlikely that she'll want to cause a scene there. Get up and leave if necessary.
>>
>>25369908
wow
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ440xOiyho
>>
>>25369887
I didn't make the rules. This is social code that nearly everyone can decipher.
>>
>>25369951
Can't watch the video right now. What is it about?
>>
>>25369951
>what do you want me to do
kek
>>
>>25370019
A lot of the advice given was used the break up scene of american psycho
>>
>>25369069
>hey babe I really love beans now, watch me eat all of these beans all day everyday
>>
>>25369026
Listen to you, whining like you've got tits. Go drink the bottles under the sink.
>>
>>25370103
So what? inb4 hurr durr association fallacy
>>
>>25370173
There is no "so what"
I saw a parrelel so I pointed it out
>>
>>25369514
it's also about her, in some fucked up sort of way.

to be disinterested in someone and to string them along, to shatter their already sensitive ego once they find out you don't like them anymore, or cannot be physically turned on by them is worse than just making up a lie to let them down easily.

OP just tell her you "found someone new" and really sell it. Even if you make yourself look like a little bitch, who cares unless she has a friend you're trying to fuck(although, chances are that friend doesn't want to bang you anyway.)

good luck
>>
Just do what was already suggested. If you want to be more direct simply tell her that your feelings toward her have changed.
>>
How do I get a practice girl?
>>
>>25370223
First you need to get a practice practice girl
>>
>>25370197
Patrick Bateman is a shockingly rational person.
>>
How did you even get it up if she's so unattractive?
>>
>>25370244

Sort of the point of the character.
>>
>>25370223
Easiest way is to start a casual fling with a slutty chick. If you're doing it right, you won't end up in OP's situation as it will be clear from day one that you're not looking for anything serious. Of course, chances are she'll suddenly want more out of it but that's not your fault.
>>
>>25370223

This is the hardest part. Try talking to an ugly and or fat chick at work or school. I've personally never tried it and never will, but it could work.
>>
>>25368673
I did this last year. It was fun at first until I got one of the girls pregnant and ended up getting dumped by the target girl at the end of it all.

Needless to say I've been alone ever since. I really hurt those girls then got my karma at the end. Now Ive used up all my chances and am alone.
>>
tbqh you people are total hypocrites. Why are y'all even entertaining this thread? You guys claim women are worse for doing this shit but then here you are trying to give advice t his degenerate. Ignore this scum and move on.
Also op, thanks for being a perfect example as to why I can't take /r9k/ seriously anymore.
>Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>>25368935
I'm not gonna lie, I did the exact same thing. I eventually couldn't take it anymore. Seeing her naked made me want to vomit, I hated being anywhere with her, especially in public. I had sex with her a few times but it had to be in the dark and even then I couldn't get into it. The worst part is that she ALWAYS wanted sex. She asked if I'm gay and even started making fun of me for not getting a boner. I was too nice to tell her the reason why is because I'm not even mildly attracted to her.
>>
>>25370231
Do dating sims count? I've logged over 200 hours w/ Manaka and Rinko - that has to count for something.
>>
>>25370223
>fat chick

Ftfy
>>
>>25370223
>Yeah lets use and dump someone
I fucking hate this board now. You people are no better than the women you reprehend for doing this shit.
>>
>>25370363
This makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>25370251
this, OP

I couldn't do it, how could you?
>>
>>25370369
Relax homie. There is no need to lie to women. You can practice with them and have an honest approach. Just tell them that you like spending time with them etc. but make it clear from the beginning that you just want to have some fun together and are not looking for anything serious. There is nothing hypocritical about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 800x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 800x637
>>25369756
An honest one. One who's realised how fucked dating and courting is now. This is what you women wanted, this is what frminism has reduced men to. We have to lie and cheat to get what we need. Women don't want honesty. When men commit women slaughter us. Literally as soon as you open up women cut you down and move on to snothet buck.
>>
As a wizard, I find this whole thing fascinating.

The idea of not only having a woman that wants you, but enjoying the luxury of just throwing her away when he feel confident enough to "trade up". It's something I can't even begin to comprehend.

To put it briefly, OP, I would murder you if I had the chance. Not because I'm white-knight whatever poor girl you're using. I don't know her, and I don't care. But to take the things for granted that men like me will never, ever have...

I would murder you OP. I would murder you, go home, and masturbate to the memory of it.
>>
The hardest I ever came was during anal with my fat gf and she was saying she wanted me to stop. At first she said it like she thought I would honor her request, then she tried clarifying that it was really hurting, then she actually started trying to get away,and then she just kind of went limp and gave in quietly crying a little.

I like to play hot and cold. Anything nice she does I criticize. She is never good enough. At the same time I"ll randomly compliment her for something, no particular reason. It keeps her guessing and erodes any self esteem she mistakenly holds. I also like spanking her, and she's usually kind of into it, but I like to push the limits and get her to start crying. It took a lot at first but she's learned to be vulnerable in front of me. I know she's not faking it, because she wouldn't be able to walk for a month if I suspected her faking the tears. I love going to the point where she just gives in and accepts her punishment. I mean yeah she's fat and basically subhuman, but technically she's a girl so that's kind of cool. I"d rather have total domination with a fatty than a 'healthy' equitable relationshit with a real girl. Maybe one day I'll level up enough to be able to abuse normal girls, but until then I"m really enjoying this.

Cuddles seem to mean so much more when you just hurt her too. She says she still dislikes anal but she doesn't voice any objections anymore which kind of takes the fun out of it. I've noticed her aversion to the idea of sucking my dick after it was in her nasty roastie though. It's become my new favorite sex act. Instead of blowjob first then pussy, we start with pussy then finish in mouth. I think I like violating boundaries more than the actual sex. I"ve been thinking about clitoris piercing and chastity systems lately. Shes very orgasmic somehow, and I'd love to take that from her with a double horizontal clit bar piercing which holds a clitoral shield in place to even further inhibit clitoral stimulation.
>>
>>25370438
What the fuck are you complaining about if you're such as bad of a person as those women?
>>
>>25369613
It's what heartless bitches and women in failing relationships do. Also, heartless chads, men in failing relationships, and apparently, robots.
>>
>>25368935
It's women's fault we are this way. This is what we are now forced to do to get ahead.

Admit you wouldn't date a 20 yo Virgin would you? OP had taken the intistive and is now playing the game to his advantage.

Until women revert back to the 1800s mindset, that is you tske what you are given/what's best fit you then this is what you will need to deal with.
>>
>>25370432
A thousand times this. Just fucking tell them what your intentions are. If they are as unfortunate as you say then they will take you up on your offer.
>>
>>25370438

Truth, I am currently grooming some chick that just left her husband for rebound bang this weekend, pretty much good to go it seems. Sad part is I like her as a person but this is the only way to get what I want, mainly the intimacy, without her just flatout rejecting me.
>>
File: image.jpg (648 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
648 KB, 1280x1912
Comrade, I implore you to reward loyalty with loyalty. This world overflows with iniquities, must you add yet another to the cesspool? Shall you prove yourself no better than that which you indulge in scorning?
>>
>>25370466
I'm not, I'm just telling you how it is.

OP has become Chad, he's unlocked the secret to it. Congrats people but this is it.
>>
File: 112488753587.png (238 KB, 640x448) Image search: [Google]
112488753587.png
238 KB, 640x448
>>25370466
In order to defeat evil one must become greater evil.
>>
>>25369613
>men learning from women
I'd never thought I'd live to see the fall of man...
>>
>>25370372
was she fat or hairy, did anyone see you with her
>>
>>25370391
>>25370369
>>25368935
I think you are misunderstanding. We who want practice girls simply are starting where everyone else did as teenagers. I don't think any of us intends to keep on pumping and dumping Stacies until we get jealous of our married friends. I personally view it as starting on the path to normalfaggotry. This is the main difference between myself and Staci - her entire life is predicated upon using men and I only want to gain a level of savoir faire with women so that I can embark on a healthy lovelife free from crippling awkwardness.
>>
>>25370542
More like betas finally learning from other men.
>>
>>25370607
Well said, anon. This is how most people got confident enough for dating in their teens. Keep doing your thing.
>>
>>25370391
Fucking leave then whore. Maybe if cubts would just date is like all the other guys out there we wouldn't have to do this.

I'm s your fault. How else are we going to learn.
>>
>>25370458
>As an edgelord, I find this whole thing fascinating
>>
to all of you getting mad at OP for pumping and dumping this girl

you don't know what it's like until you do it. you wouldn't keep eating rotten food if you found something slightly better, would you?
>>
>>25370613
normal men don't need to have practice gfs anon. They get in and out of relationships with women they find attractive, figure out it doesn't work or it's not what they wanted and get something better.

This is you guys going into relationships, misleading the entire thing for some batshit insane "practice" and having planned to let them bite the dust from the beginning.

Entirely different.
>>
>>25370462
I did the same with my gf but she wasn't fat. I liked Choking or raping her or insulting and make her cry. I couldn't be in a healthy relationship now the boundaries pushing and total domination are too good. Low self esteem clingy girls are the best
>>
>>25370691
The point is that ugly chicks are people too. You'd think robots of all people would understand that.
>>
This sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>25368935
Just the pussy faggots.
I'd be happy to use and abuse people if I could.
Morals are subjective and have no consistency, they are made up and emotionally charged but logically make no sense, it's abusive to take advantage of people yet ok to eat animals?
I had a pulled pork sandwich for lunch today and it was delicious.
>>
>>25370462
tbqh I found that hot and quite disgusting all at the same time. I'd want you to do that to me and then at the same time I don't want you to do that to me, I'm so mixed on this. I'm very fucking disobedient. I would curse you out/talk shit/fight you off, because I don't let people control me like that. You'd probably have to learn to 'tame' me in a way I guess. Interested in how you'd do that.
>>
>>25370369
Again if women dudnt do it first we wouldn't have too. There no other way to succeed. Women and feminusm made it this way.
Back in the day me chose their wives, the wife raised the kids sbdd the father provided. And it worked.

Look around you now. 50% divorce rate, open relationships, cheating.
>>
>>25370677
>How else are we going to learn.
Why don't you try not being a fucking retard for once and somebody will like you.
>>
>>25370700
See this post

>>25370432

You don't have to lie at all. Many guys do this with all kinds of women they aren't willing ti commit to for one reason or another.
>>
>>25370691
He went into the relationship finding her disgusting and using her from the beginning.
He's not pumping and dumping, pump and dump is sex and then dropping her. He's leading her into a commitment that lasted months. Months of her trying to start a relationship, months of him "practicing".
>>
>>25370740
Why don't you cunts try not being up tight sluts.

Did you r ad what you wrote? How can you expect me to court or dare you with that attitude? How? Listen to yourself.

The game is up. The slut utopia is over, women have lost. Time to WOMAN up and marry a nice guy.

Either that or suffer. Your choice.
>>
>>25368935
So it's ok for women to do it buyer can't do it back?
>>
>>25370796
Take a look around you faggot, you're on a literal female hating board licking everything you see here up like your favorite food.
And then you have the audacity to call a text based post an attitude while implying you aren't severely mentally retarded.

Don't even think I'm suffering, I'm doing just fine without dick in my system thank you. I don't need sex to function. Punk ass bitch.
>>
WOMAN up! And marry a nice guy WOMAN up! And marry a nice guy
WOMAN up! And marry a nice guy
>>
>>25370821
>So it's ok for women to do it
no
>>
>>25370677
>Maybe if cubts would just date is like all the other guys out there we wouldn't have to do this.
>because blaming other people for my problems always works
This is exactly we're all alone on this board. I do this too admittedly.
>>
File: 1448993881018.gif (867 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1448993881018.gif
867 KB, 300x170
>>25368673
this is the easiest shit ever

just tell her stuff like "it's me not you" etc

that's what girls always do when trading up to a new guy to avoid confrontation
>>
>>25370925
>That logical fallacy though amirite
>>
This is the reason I will stay alone forever. How can people be this absolutely sociopathic and selfish?
>>
>>25370875
Look around yourself, you are on a female hating board you stupid cunt. I've been here since 08 making it such a board, I know where i am.

Fuck off you roastie whore. You will die a miserable and alone. OP is a legend and every man in this thread needs to page from his book. It's the only way to win and get laid these days. It's not pretty but women do way worse to men.

Accept it, you've lost. It's mo longer just win win situation for women, men have wised up. It's your fault we need to use these tactics.
>>
>>25370700
You're right in saying that normal 'men' don't have practice gfs. Normal boys do. When teens first start pairing off, everyone goes for the hottest person they know. Then they get rejected continually until they find their level. Some are happy with their level but most others try to improve as they get older and attain a better partner. They draw on the experience and confidence gained at the lower level to help them as they start having adult relationships. What we are doing is the same process without the initial hassle of finding our level. We start low then slowly improve until we are happy - like everyone else does.
>>
>>25370718
>>25370792
where is your sense of misogyny? do you really think she won't bounce back from this?that she won't get butthurt and start telling her friends that "he wasn't even cute" or "he had a small dick anyway"? that she wouldn't do the same to one of her pathetic orbiters?

dating is harsh, get used to it. it's a vicious cycle of gratification and selfishness; of unrequited lust.
>>
>>25370965
It's so funny because r9k was supposed to be the hope, the people who understand the hurt and try their best not to administer it.
Nope. They are just jealous fools who care only about showing up to the women that have been shitting on them the same exact way.

Get some dignity r9k.
>>
>>25370738
that might be the most off-putting way of saying
>please fuck me
I've seen in some time

literally rolling my eyes when reading that
>>
>>25370965
Because women do it aswell.
>>
>>25370681

I sometimes wonder if you children can have a conversation without sucking the meme-dick.

Perhaps not. So I'll break this down for you.

I am a very sad, very lonely man who has gotten to an age where it is embarrassing and painful never to have had any woman express even the slightest interest in him.

As such a man, I read a post written by another man who has experienced the things I never have and, let's be honest, never will. That would make one jealous on a basic level. And then I hear aforesaid man talk about throwing that all away, like it was garbage. Like it was nothing. What I would consider treasure, something impossible to obtain, another man considers worthless.

So, yes, I get angry. And get jealous. To reiterate: I have no interest in saving the damsel fair. I don't know said damsel in question. But I do get very, very jealous and very, very resentful. And very, very angry.

Understand?
>>
>>25371004
It's fine to do it, just don't lead the girls on and pretend to have feelings and a genuine liking for them.
>>
>>25371010
We used to be just lonely whiners back in the day.
>>
If you sluts just fycjed us in HS like you did Chad we wouldn't need to revert to these measures to learn his to get pussy.

You've literallt made it THAT difficult for a man to accomplish throne basic evolutionary duty we have that we have to learn how to breed these days.

Fuck you you hypocrites. You deserve it.
>>
>>25371016
Some women. There is no need to fuck with someone who hasn't done anything to you.
>>
>>25369613
And women get criticized for it, but it's somehow acceptable when guys do it? Fuck off. Anyone who does this shit is an asshole.
>>
>>25371010
nothing wrong with adapting to female disloyalty (its an innate trait of every women to always look for a partner with better genes and resources ) and taking the best out of it
>>
>>25371007
>dating is harsh, get used to it. it's a vicious cycle of gratification and selfishness; of unrequited lust.
That isn't dating. Sorry you guys can't accept what normal relationshits are, normal human interactions. They don't go into relationships with some mental dribble called "practice". Sure they want sex, but wanting sex isn't selfish, it's a part of the relationship. But what OP is doing is nothing like that, he didn't want this girl, he is disgusted by her, but he'll lead her on so he could use her for as long as he likes.

r9k was not supposed to be as bad as the women they hate, how are you going to be a misogynistic board with no integrity? You hate women for what now? Oh right because you want to be women. That's not misogyny. This board is overrun with dicks and boy assholes, you guys are like women in denial. Real misogynists see the value in being their own men, and having as little in relation to women as possible. You guys aren't misogynists, you're jealous closet homosexuals.
>>
>>25370458

May I join in too?
>>
>>25371099
Fuck off you cubt. We hate you, get out. Fuck scum whore.
>>
>>25370549
>fat
No, very skinny and tall just like me
>hairy
No
She just wasn't good looking. And yeah, plenty of people saw us together, since we were dating.

When we first went out, she had long hair so at least it kind of covered her face and her body wasn't awful. But then she cut her hair short and it was just ughhhh.
>>
>>25371079
AWALT, AWALT, AWALT. Treat all guns as loaded.
>>
>>25371099
>as the women they hate,

And the joke is that the ugly girl is probably nothing like those women. She was willing to love him and do her best.
>>
>>25371090
It's not adaptation, it's degeneration.

>>25371085
this. r9k acts as if Chads are cucks. Chads don't want a disloyal bitch either, don't know why you'd think they aren't getting their share of hurt.

Remember those breakup videos? The men trash the woman's shit when they break up too. They aren't getting paid or compensated for cheating or being whores.

Not saying OP is cheating, but this is just in the sense that some of you guys are thinking you can start copyinig them as if you've been oppressed for decades. Jesus fuck it's like I'm dealing with SJWs
>>
>>25371099
>r9k was not supposed to be as bad as the women they hate

said by a woman /r9k/ hates

>b-but I'm a girl so I can act like human waste

top kek
>>
>>25371157
I find it funny how men cheating is considered alpha as fuck because he has options and spins plates and shit
>>
>>25370962
>if people pretend its ok then its ok!
Chad and Stacy are both bad people pham
Even though SJWs only complain about Chad
>>
>>25371155

Rarely, usually the average/ugly girls are the most disloyal. Usually the first bit of attention they get from someone else they run off. Low self esteem in a partner is bad unless you abuse the person into being loyal.
>>
>>25371079
Ok so all the 20yo Virgins out there that have been rejected, lead on, friend zoned who didn't deserve it, that's perfectly fine is it?

Women drive us to this. I can't believe that there are literal cunts in here pretending like men aren't the victims in the dating game 99% of the time and then give us shit over our tactics for trying to score.

It's your fault!
If we aren't entutled to your pussy then you are entitled to our love, affection or trust.
>>
>>25371099
It's funny how upset you are by one boy doing literally the exact same thing 99% of women have been doing for years.

This robot doesn't OWE her a relationship just because she was NICE to him. Just because they had sex once doesn't mean she's ENTITLED to his body. Check your TOXIC FEMININITY. Oh, you only like to say this shit when a woman does it? Fuck off faggot, we aren't buying your gay shaming tactics here.
>>
>>25371157
>It's not adaptation, it's degeneration.

except its the women who degenerated and men just have to adapt to it
>>
>>25371036
But that's how you get them to be your gf.

IMO it doesn't matter if my feelings are genuine, just that the girls feel that they are. Then if I 'boil the frog' - increasing their awareness of my dispassion - the relationship can end in a mature, amicable way. "We've drifted apart," they'll say and I'll nod in agreement - no hurt feelings.
>>
>>25371155
There's a huge possibility she isn't if the OP was that disgusted by her.
Sure, ugly people aren't attracted to other ugly people, but maybe some just make a compromise to ease their loneliness or get a chance at love.
Who knows, maybe if OP was upfront and honest and said he wanted practice, she might have helped. While life can't be shaped around perceptions, if you go around acting as if every woman you meet is a scumbag whore who doesn't deserve to look at you, then you're just being ignorant and bringing down misfortune upon yourself.

At a certain point you really need to take a step back and try to get to know who a person really is outside of your imagination.
>>
File: 1450499422784.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1450499422784.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>25371209
definietly this
>>
>tfw I can claim that "I'm not like the other boys"
Thanks you chucklefucks for making my relationship worth increase.
>>
>>25371217
Why would you need her to think she's your gf? They would fuck anyway.

There will be hurt feelings when you have been pretending to be falling in love and then it's over with no explanation.
>>
>>25369584
>>25369759

Don't do this.

Straight up tell you don't see this going anywhere, cut contact and move on.
>>
>>25371209
Exactly. Women say we aren't entitled to sex, then they are entitled to respect.
>>
File: 1430700483496.jpg (398 KB, 900x647) Image search: [Google]
1430700483496.jpg
398 KB, 900x647
I did this over the summer.

I regret it. Not because she was fat, but because I dropped her hard it must have hurt. Being in that position sucks. Never want to lead someone on like that again.

I guess if you are a cold hearted robot go for it. I am more of a cyborg though.
>>
File: 1417036740188.gif (128 KB, 728x426) Image search: [Google]
1417036740188.gif
128 KB, 728x426
>>25370458
this post contains levels of autism that I didn't think were possible.
>>
>>25371213
>except its the women who degenerated and men just have to adapt to it
You're just twisting it around. If you were to adapt to it, you wouldn't be copying their behavior and making it worse.

>>25371180
Cheating is so fucking stupid. Nothing alpha about cheating. It's only alpha when you're single and fucking tons of women.

But all of that stuff is stupidity, and nobody should really care. How many people they fucked doesn't affect you.
>>
>>25371099
Fuck off roastie whore. I can smell your cunt from here.

You have no idea what r9k is about and you don't deserve to post here.
>>
>>25371288
well if she was fat she probably had enough padding to cushion the blow.
>>
>>25371288
Too bad, I'm sure you've been dropped a hundred times more. Never forget all those times you got fucked over anon.
>>
>>25368906
This11111353
>>
File: 1415679966222.jpg (105 KB, 744x960) Image search: [Google]
1415679966222.jpg
105 KB, 744x960
>>25371307
Most people here are newfags whereas I've been here before the robot was ever taken down.

I never paraded around my gender, but then again r9k used to have arguments based on morality and not who someone was fucking. The good times are fucking gone, it's full of edgy newfags who want to pretend they're Patrick Bateman.
>>
>>25371365
>tfw no qt angel gf
Kill me now, senpai.
>>
>>25371365
I've been here since 08 you cunt and I'm telling you've never been welcome here. This board is what it is, always will be.

It's always been about spreading the vile truth about your toxic cunt gender.

It's full of newfags like you. Go back to fucking reddit.
>>
>>25371365
This. Back in the day we were all sad loners not Elliots.
>>
>>25368906
This. Make sure you've got a good grip on one branch before you let go of the other.
>>
>>25371014
So is that a no?
>>
>>25371420
This isn't about how is welcome. Robots didn't used to be like this.
>>
>>25371421
Same cunting is lame.
>>
>>25371016
Please redirect yourself to this >>25370962
>>
>>25371460
No it's aboy who is welcome. You have know idea what a robot is or was. Regardless you have never had a reason to post here.

GTFO you cunt.
>>
>>25371335
You sound like Darth Sideous
people wronging you doesnt justify you wronging people
>>
>>25371209
>It's funny how upset you are by one boy doing literally the exact same thing 99% of women have been doing for years.
Criminals have been committing crimes for years, why should I not be upset that another person is going to become one?
>This robot doesn't OWE her a relationship just because she was NICE to him. Just because they had sex once doesn't mean she's ENTITLED to his body. Check your TOXIC FEMININITY. Oh, you only like to say this shit when a woman does it? Fuck off faggot, we aren't buying your gay shaming tactics here.
All humans deserve honesty and mutual respect, that's what he owes her as she to him. OP didn't know who this woman was, but he devalued her as a human because he believes he's some sort of higher being owed it.
OP had the choice to be a good person, but he chose to be as bad as those he hates. He won't be honest or give mutual respect because of a small group of whores that exist. Do you know how neurotic that is? A few women are bad so they're all bad. A few men are rapists are all men rapists? No.

It's like you guys created a misogynistic version of radical feminism. You're even spouting memes art me and you don't even know my political views.
>>
>>25371498
I'm not the person you were arguing with.
>>
>>25371507
You sound like that fat Jew from 'the girls' justifying your whorish behavior then hitching about how me men are mean to you.

It's not about revenge. It's simply accepting that these are lengths we need to go to. And it's because of women like you that we have to act this way. Won't reoeat it again but it's your fault.
>>
>>25371534
I wouldn't bother responding. Like tumblr, a lot of people on this board are so far up their own butts that the mere concept of differing viewpoints is impossible.
>>
>>25371551
And?????????????!??

Too low in content
>>
>>25371420
I never said I was welcome. I just said r9k was never a board for the discussion of women and dicks 24 hours a fucking day 7 days a week.
It's literally penis and vagina, and when it isn't penis and vagina I'm reading about NEETdom.
>>
>>25371534
It's because of radical feminusm we exist! We wouldn't be around if you cunts dudnt fuvk it all up with your bullshit.
>>
>>25371592
Why haven't I a reason to post here then? Because I don't share your inhuman views?
>>
>all the roasties in this thread getting mad when robots finally realize what professional pick up artists have realized for decades
>>
>>25371534
Leading a man on then crushing his soul through rejection, all the while fucking anothrt more attractive guy is not mutual respect either.
>>
>>25371635
>PUA
>Contributing anything of worth
Pro tip: PUA does work, but only if you already happen to be a 10/10 Chad.
>>
>>25371329
subtle kek

>>25371335
I never will forget being dropped. I probably should have learned from that to not do the same. I learned it the even harder way instead.
>>
>>25371634
Because you don't share the robots views obviously.
>>
>>25371306
>Cheating is so fucking stupid.

I used to think this was the case. Left 2 decent relationships because my needs were not be fulfilled. Leaving the first one left me single for a year. Left the 2nd one about 6 weeks ago. Still single.

I think they should be treated like jobs. Stick with what you got until you find something better and make a smooth transition from one to another with no break. I kept my previous relationships away from my friend group. The transition would have been easy.

Honor is an abstraction women cannot understand.
>>
>>25371555
>the girls
what
why are you watching chickflicks anon
>And it's because of women like you that we have to act this way.
way to assume that
1. I'm a woman
2. I'm manipulative
purely because I look down on manipulation
I'm neither by the way
>>
>>25368673
you're a piece of shit lol. hope you remain forever alone.
>>
>>25371654
Yeah getting laid.

I love how one minute roasties call us out for being loser virgins. Then when we finally figure out the game they try and shame is back into our man caves.

It's like they need betas in order to feel good about them selves and the thought if losing them terrifies them.
>>
>>25371667
A robot is someone socially inept, not necessarily sociopathic and angry.
>>
>>25371649
That particular girl didn't do that and shouldn't pay for it.
>>
>>25371099
r9k posters should be deported. their parents can adopt hardworking, bilingual lawn specialists who, might i add, have better luck getting women than the idiots who spend hours whining about how women don't want them.
>>
>>25371621
>>25371649
The main problem here is that you speak as if women and men are one entity that can be spoken for. They are not.
You may read posts on reddit or see some demoralizing videos, but at the end of the day the internet is a place where the most unbelievably bad or ridiculous shit is what gets the most attention.
Nobody cares when someone posts about their amazing relationships or high school sweet hearts. They want to hear the gritty garbage that is seldom in comparison to normality.

It creates the illusion that female infidelity is some sort of epidemic when it isn't. Infidelity among males and females are not far off from each other. The internet and dating sites are the last places you'd want to be figuring this out.
>>
>>25371706
You're deluded, my man. Actually, no, please keep it up with the games. PUA artists and roasty sluts deserve one another, so actual adults don't have to sift through the garbage.
>>
>>25371680
Honor? You talk about honor while saying this shit. Would you like to be lead on while the girl is prepping her next boyfriend?
>>
>>25371767
They are, belive me. I've seen enough to know.
>>
>>25370875
pump and dump.pump and dump.
>>
>>25371680
What >>25371775 said. You have no right to speak of honor you don't have. If anybody on r9k thinks they have a tinge of honor their predecessors had, they need to kill themselves to prove it.
>>
>>25371738
>1 specific human on the planet defute your argument
>ignoring common behavior ingrained in women and popular culture

Gina hVe to find more examples bud.
>>
>>25369657

> ugh

Go back to real tumble you cunt. God I would love to watch you mauled to death by a bear, screaming in utter agony as it kills you over a full half-hour
>>
File: 1451335330218.png (214 KB, 375x374) Image search: [Google]
1451335330218.png
214 KB, 375x374
>>25371772

>tell someone they are deluded
>is the deluded one
>>
>>25371830
easy there, eilliot
>>
>>25371738
This, you have to treat people as individuals.

Although I still support the idea of practice girlfriends as a way for robots to get over their awkwardness. If only there were more virgin huntresses...
>>
>>25369906

Go back on reddit. Tryst me, I used to go on there. You'd fit right in.
>>
>>25371820
Common behavior doesn't give you the right to fuck over those who don't engage in it.
>>
File: 1448826053808.gif (1 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1448826053808.gif
1 MB, 500x278
>>25371766
>implying an unnatractive waste like you has a BF
>>
>>25371838
Sure bruh. That really disproved my point. If you use the same tactics as roasties you're going to end up just like them, which is hollow and washed up in a decade. Cute corgi though, to be honest family.
>>
>>25371787
>They are, belive me. I've seen enough to know.
You haven't. Come back to me with an actual case study with thousands of notes and observations and then I'll believe you.

I'm starting to see why /sci/ called you guys idiots.

>>25371820
That argument can be applied to your statement as well. You have nothing but viral content as examples, and that's not enough. You can't just say all YouTube stars are just like Pewdiepie because you've seen more from him than anyone else.

Solid fact here: you are shown what is popular or allowed to be seen by votes of popularity and high interest. Things in that manner are often NOT daily occurrences.
>>
>>25371867
Never been lol. You really have no right to complain if you used to.
>>
>>25370369
>why I can't take /r9k/ seriously anymore.

You took it seriously in the first place?

HAHAHAGSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE KEKK
>>
>>25371635
And? PUA are pathetic sacks of shit. I didn't even know what a PUA was until a year ago.
None of that makes it right anyway and OP is no PUA.
>>
>>25371775
>>25371819

Women will pull the same shit. Far easier to do it when you have men giving you attention with 0 effort put in.
>>
>>25370416

Why, because OP got burned for doing what mo st women do? Get hit by a truck bitch, I'd love to watch you die in agony.
>>
>>25371569
I don't know why I always end up in these trivialities. I used to be able to come to r9k and most posts were reasonable to a degree where it was only a different opinion that divided them.
Now it's completely warped bullshit that literally only relates to relationships.

I really miss the discussion about the prison and justice system. Those were the days. I even learned a bit.
>>
>>25371968
That's not the point you idiot. The point is you have no honor and neither do those women. Anybody who agrees with OP is just as bad as those women. None of you are admirable or worthy of any respect. If women continue to treat you like garbage you deserve it, and garbage women, for you refuse to better yourselves.
>>
>>25371993
Have you considered other boards for that? /pol/ is shit but you might be able to have similar discussion on /int/ or /his/. I think you might just be returning to /r9k/ more out of habit than any real love of this place.
>>
>>25371970
Because it's great to see people who hurt others get what's coming for them. Men or women.
>>
>>25371938
I don't need to give a 'case study' idiot. This is 4chsn not a court of law.
>>
>>25371131
It was just uhhhhhghh
>>
>>25368673
Practice girl? I just do what comes natural
>>
>>25372042
That was just one example. But it really is difficult to jump into a flow of a board. I use several other boards, but there's a different culture and set of memes on each board you need to adjust to.

So it's kind of off putting and leads me to come back here, somewhere familiar.

>>25372077
>I don't need to give a 'case study' idiot. This is 4chsn not a court of law.
Yeah, I'm done here. I hope he was being sarcastic. I really do. If you were trolling bravo. If you were serious about this statement and do not know what a case study is then please kill yourself.
>>
>>25368673
>tfw she knew that she wanted a practice boy like me
>mfw i wanted the same
>mfw i teachin her the worst sadomasochist shit
>>
ITT

A bunch of angry terrified roasties belittling robots who understand how to get pussy.

Those same roasties come into this board and call out those same losers for being Virgins and shut ins and blame those robots for their faults.

You cunts won't even acknowledge this post without some kind of strawmam comeback.

Good on OP, it's the only way ordinary guys like us to get laid and learn how to be with women and its not our fault. In our 20s we are having to learn things Chad got to learn when he was 16 just because he was good looking. If these cunts had given us the mutual respect and trust they so solely deserve when we wanted it we wouldn't have to resort to these guerrilla dating tactics.

You bright this on yourselves ladies. Ever wonder why your grandparents and parents did so well? Because they did was was best for them. It's not about your happiness.

Give is what we want, we'll give you what you want. Woman up and take the nice guy.
>>
>>25372130
>there's a different culture and set of memes on each board you need to adjust to.
lurk moar faget
>>
>>25372180
>pussy is the meaning of my life
lmao pathetic
literally only robots are ruled by pussy
>>
>>25372130
I think you should adhere to the old adage of "lurk moar." 4chan "culture" is pretty ubiquitous at this point anyway. You might be pleasantly surprised at what other boards have to offer or you'll be severely disappointed and realize that everywhere else is even worse.
>>
>>25372180
>how to get pussy.

They would get the same pussy being honest.
>>
>>25372195
>>25372200
I know what you're saying, but it's just a matter of the time it takes. Can't be assed like I used to back in elementary and high school.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 380x252
>>25372130
Lol fuvk off you delused cunt. Seriously why did you even come here in the first place.

Go on, go on and deny that 90% of young girls are sluts and chesting whites with entitlement issues who root around for 10 years then complain there are no good guys left.

You and your girl friends probably sit around and have pow wows where you sit there sbd brag about sll the guys you used, friend zoned or cheated on.

I don't need to get you proof, you already know it.

I hope your mother gets crrvical csncer.
>>
>>25372236
>i can't be fucked to sit and stare at the screen which literally takes no fucking effort whatsover
fuck off back to wherever you came from, its obvious you only come here to feel superior
>>
>>25372196
I didn't say that.

However I bet if you couldn't get dick whenever you wanted Youde probably be upset about it.
>>
>>25372236
Well then I guess you'll have to just deal with the current state of the board. The mental illness discussions are still comfy though.
>>
>>25372202
Lol haha aahbhhhaha

No they wouldn't. Don't lie. I know from experience of not being a Virgin that the truth is the last thing women want to hear.

Only after they've had 100 cocks and they decide they want to settle down is when they want honesty. But by then they are passed their used by date and aren't worth it anyway. They need to lear to give it up when we want them, in their prime.
>>
>>25372308
I hardcore game and have a job. I don't feel superior, it's just most of my time is spent gaming really. I'd rather just learn the ins and outs of a game than learn new memes.

>>25372342
Yeah I know. There are still some good threads going around.
>>
>>25372312
I've never had sex and don't feel that I have some instant accessibility to it, so I wouldn't be upset because I am not.
>>
>>25372030
> Anybody who agrees with OP is just as bad as those women.

This ain't 1800 anymore. No expects the first person they date to be their wife for life.

> If women continue to treat you like garbage you deserve it

They treated me well, but I was not getting what is expected of any relationship in the 21st century. My strategy should keep my momentum going if I get into another relationship and don't get what I want.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 345x336
>>25372379
>because I'm not

You must be a hideous cunt if a robot like me can get laid and you can't.
>>
>>25372358
Well then let's turn this thread into a comfy one. I'd much rather talk about vidya than this other crap. What are you playing right now?
>>
>>25372358
yet you still have time to post here. not buying it.
>>
>>25368673

what if you're female and do this?

would it be despicable?
>>
>>25372357
What does being a virgin have to do with it? If she's as bad as he says then she would jump at a chance to get dick.
>>
>>25368673
Kind of a scum bag move bro
>>
>>25372423
I have work in 6 hours, I'm just taking away from my time to sleep.

>>25372420
Playing Bloodborne right now, fucking chime maidens and tentacle laser monster fucked me over. Tomorrow I'm going to start DA:Origins, RaC Into the Nexus and see if I have time to test out Soul Caliber V.
But I'll be getting Final Fantasy XV, preordered it, as soon as that comes I drop everything for it.
I also finished Knights of Sidonia today, thinking of watching Aldnoah Zero.

How about you?
>>
>>25372432
Have you read the thread? Better yet have you ever been outside or had contact with s female?

This is ops normal for all sexually active snd dating females. That's the ppint of the thread, when girls do it men are expected to go with it and just accept it and get rejected or fuckef over for a females benefit.

However if a man plays the game to his advantage he's a scumbag. The same women who shame us over this also shame us for being virgins and creeps. Either way we can't win.
>>
>>25372493
>if i can't win the argument, at least i can derail the thread
>>
>>25372541
>when girls do it men are expected to go with it and just accept it

I don't know what universe you live in.
>>
>>25372493
I'm currently without my main desktop and other consoles, on account of being home for the holidays, so I've been playing a lot of Smash 4 and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I've been chugging through the Professor Layton games too, which my friend has been loaning me (just beat Unwound Future). Before the break I was playing a lot of Morrowind, as it's been in my backlog for some time. As for upcoming releases, I'm really excited about Dragon's Dogma on PC, as I played the 360 version a ton.
>>
>>25372543
There was one argument and one statement, separate posts.

I made logical comparisons to aid you all, and if some cannot see it, then that is it. OPs behavior actually can't be justified, it's wrong in every sense. The best he can do now is just admit it's wrong and not claim to be deserving of any higher standard now that he sunk to the level of a whore.
>>
>>25372543
Another reason why cunts shouldn't be allowed to post here brcause everything thry post is crap. They just crave the attention in any capacity
>>
>>25372485
Do you think he has the privilege of not being a fuckboy?
>>
>>25369700
All robots are failed normies retard, don't delude yourself into thinking you chose this life. You might've bitterly chose to embrace it but you would've rather been chad than this, don't lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 238x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 238x208
>>25372574
>I'll deny that girls aren't sluts who don't have all the cards and advantages in dating.

Ok mate ok.
>>
>>25372541
>However if a man plays the game to his advantage he's a scumbag

obviously you can't play the game for shit then, sorry to break the news to you

it is all about while in the relationship, mate
>>
>>25372626
I denied the part where you said it's okay. Even normies don't condone this.
>>
>>25372584
Is Morrowind really good? I heard it had garbage combat. I mean I loved Tolkien and his world but is it worth delving into it as someone else?
Dragons Dogma looks fantastic, guess I'll add it too my backlog and hope Dark Souls 3 doesn't overlap.

Lucky you that you get to have a DS. Enjoy your break and free time while it lasts.
>>
>>25372649
>shames me for not playing 'fairly'
Thank you for proving my point. Don't worry girl I won't be hitting on your fat ass anyway.
>>
>>25372683
You and every other person, male and female should all be shamed.
>>
>>25372591
nah m9 you haven't really been paying attention to what anyone else has said, and have just been spouting the roastie party line.
>>
>>25372704
I don't think I can trust the opinion of someone who doesn't know what a case study is either.
>>
>>25372704
At least she's making logical posts. All you do is call her a roastie.
>>
>>25372658
>Tolkien
C'mon now. But yeah, it's pretty good, although I am running a few mods that slightly alter things to make it more enjoyable. It holds up well though, and does many things better than it's predecessors, such as lore and the unique setting. A real classic.
>Dark Souls 3
Fuck. I do not have the time for another souls game. I played the shit out of the first two and have been looking for a cheap used PS3 so I could play Demon's Soul as well. If the PS4 had even one other really good exclusive (relative to my own taste) besides Bloodborne I'd get one. Basically you slap together a compelling fantasy setting with RPG mechanics and I'm all over that shit.
>>
>>25372727
do you know what the word opinion means?

>>25372741
nope, didn't. i said he was posting standard roastie rhetoric. learn to read.
>>
>>25372790
Hmm I guess I'll put more consideration.
And just get it, Dark Souls 3 is definitely going to be worth it. I mean in a sense you'll have 2 games for the PS4 to play. And I'm sure you know how many hours get put into those games, so with 2 under your belt plus DLCs you'll definitely be busy.
>>
>>25372917
Well I prefer playing on the PC, but we'll see. I might get a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts 3 and all that sweet, sweet Final Fantasy anyway. But right now I need to pretend that those aren't coming out so that I can keep allocating my money responsibly to things such as food and rent.
>>
>>25372991
>rent
Good luck to you then. 2016 is going to be one hell of a year for games..
>>
>>25373006
I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to study and go to work at some point in the next year too. Oh fuck, I just realized that the new Legend of Zelda is scheduled for release in 2016 as well, it never fucking ends. My backlog is just gonna get bigger.
>>
How do I lose my conscience and start playing girls?
>>
>>25373075
Worst part is that when you get some time to sit down and play you'll want to play the whole thing and realize you need to sleep.
Made me understand the value of energy drinks, those things really work. four lasted me 3 days once during early access for Heavensward.
>>
My practice girl started out as a fuckbuddy and stayed that way. I moved up but I didn't move on. I cheated on my gf with her repeatedly. Gf was higher tier, former stripper, former cheerleader. The practice girl stuff works.

But anyway, practice girl ended up being way better for sex. We learned together about how to please each other, and we went at it constantly for a long time. It was just better sex and more of it. I still see her 2 girlfriends later.
>>
>>25373152
>MMOs
There is a reason I avoid them on principle. I've been so tempted to try out FF:ARR, but thank god for that subscription model and my frugality, otherwise I would've lost control of my life. I guess I've transferred my obsession to single player games though, because I've already got 80 hours in Morrowind and have barely progressed the main quest. And I'm an absolute madman, because I plan on finally playing Xenoblade Chronicles afterwards, which I hear takes several days worth of play time to complete.
>>
>>25373205

>stripper
>higher tier

Strippers are nearly bottom of the barrel. The only way it gets worse is an ex prostitute. You don't date strippers, you just fuck them.
>>
>>25372591
This board has become more popular thanks to shit like oregon shooters and teen newbies think the purpose of this place is being edgy and spamming /pol/tier bullshit.

You can easily identify them when they say stuff like "literally" or drop delusional statistics out of their ass.

Replying to that kind of anon is a waste of time.
>>
>>25371534
>All humans deserve honesty and mutual respect
I'm not involved in this argument, but respect is never inherently deserved.
Respect is something you earn.
>>
>>25370251
She sucks his dick. ANY girl that sucks my off and does a good job ill fuck. But virgins wouldn't know that?
>>
I wish OP and ilk would die desu
>>
>>25370700
How is it different? Because chad left after the first date?
>>
>>25368673
>I'd prefer not to hurt her feelings and I've never really found her romantically or sexually attractive
>giving a shit about meat
>>
>>25373704

me too senpai

robot origanl commment
>>
Honestly, I don't care anymore.
Women brought this on themselves, they don't want the nice guys until they "mature" so why not play their game until you "mature?"
Good on you OP, I hope to follow in your footsteps one day.
>>
>>25373776
I hope you drop dead of testicular tapeworms one day, you slimey piece of rancid shit
>>
>>25373797
Trying too hard.
Filtered.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.