[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey thanks again for coming to visit my family ove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Mallorrie.jpg (37 KB, 396x564) Image search: [Google]
Mallorrie.jpg
37 KB, 396x564
>"Hey thanks again for coming to visit my family over the new year Anon. Are you sure they aren't annoying you? I keep having to explain to my brother that he can't bug you all the time! Seems he's taken to you most, although my mom told me last night she can't get over how much you look like my father when he was your age. I mean I can't tell for sure, I've only ever seen photographs of him from when he was older, but I know she means it as a compliment."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXUclvLSXg]
>>
>>25368644
Who the fuck even talks like that?
>>
>>25368685
I don't know any grils. What do they talk like?
>>
>>25368644
That lazy eye is unfortunate.
>>
File: Lorrie.jpg (19 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Lorrie.jpg
19 KB, 640x480
>you will never be fifteen years old and living in a middle class suburb of 1980s Chicago and eat your dinner quickly and then kiss your mom and put on your leather jacket your folks bought you for christmas since all your friends had already gotten one, and cycle quickly through the streets at night, leaning forward over the handlebars, and meet your friends in the empty car park at the mall and cycle together to the abandoned house where kids from your school have started hanging out on the weekends, and after standing there moving somewhat awkwardly to New Order's Temptation for several minutes go to sit on the wooden steps of the back porch overlooking an overgrown garden and have your qt crush come out and hand you a beer, but realize neither of you like the taste and stand up and both throw your cans as far as you can into the vacant lot in the distance then decide to bail and cycle quickly through the streets, looking back at her cycling behind you then letting her get ahead, then go to your house where your parents have already left to visit your bi-polar brother in Milwaukee and sit on the roof outside your bedroom window using your jackets as blankets and talking and laughing while staring at the stars

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDH6W-bU8wo] [Embed]
>>
>>25368685
It's the fevered monologue of a delusional neckbeard NEET trying to fend off the encroaching darkness of his solitary existence.
>>
>>25368759
>littering
>>
>>25368644
Do you keep an entire folder of these? I like reading these even though they make me sad as fuck.
>>
>>25368759
This actually gave me feels.

I'm so, so alone.
>>
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (194 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
194 KB, 1080x720
>you will never sit wearing dark plaid boxers shorts on the single bed in your college dorm with your back against the white breeze blocked wall and your dark brown-haired girlfriend lying between your legs with her head on your stomach and only the lamp on the small bedside table turned on making the room dim and the whole place quiet with most people in your dorm already having left for the winter break and have your girlfriend get up and walk in one of your white oversized band tshirts to the window and pull the frame up a little so you can hear the rain that's falling hard and clattering against the pane and sill and smell her hair when she returns and squirms in your lap to reassume her position and feel her fingertips running up and down the hair of your thighs and have her crane her neck a little and turn her face towards you with a subtle expression you have come to understand and move to lay horizontal beside her as she rests her leg between your legs and shuffles a little closer so that your bellies and chests are pressing softly against each other and your hearts beating slightly out of rhythm but to the same steady beat and look at each other in a way that is neither serious or goofy but which is mostly calm and faintly curious as if you're communicate telepathically before you both begin to smile at around the same time with a slight twitching of the lips at first before begin unable to prevent your lips from parting and retracing over your teeth and hear the quiet squelching sounds of trapped saliva as she smiles wide and her eyes narrow and wrinkle

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bXUclvLSXg]
>>
>>25368759
>fifteen years old
why would I want to be retarded?
>>
>>25368644

Looks like a female version of eggman
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.