[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brothers gf gets my phone number somehow and calls me >asks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 6855557.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
6855557.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>brothers gf gets my phone number somehow and calls me
>asks what I'm doing for new years
>say I'm going to drink and watch a movie alone
>she invites me to a party up north near the college
>says she will set me up with a grill she knows
>say I can't go, day light savings time, the clocks have to get reset, my grandma needs me to shovel snow, etc
>she says I'm lying my brother is sitting next to her
>fuck
>says I'll be over to pick you up tomorrow at 7pm

What do

Nervous as all fucks. I took 3 shits since that phone call 2 hours ago
>>
>>25368095
jst beeeeeeeee urself
>>
>>25368095
Go the party and turn down the grill lmao
>>
normies problems

ask /adv/
>>
>>25368170
Top kek

That would be funny as fuck
>>
>>25368095
think of it this way m8, you're already a failure and a faggot. So go act like a dont give a fuck dindunuffin and maybe have something fun happen.
>>
Just do it and don't talk to anyone.

And if you have to say something for god's sake THINK BEFORE YOU SAY.
>>
>>25368095
You don't get many chances in life. This is one. Someone is reaching out to you. Probably because she pities the shit out of you, but that isn't the point.

Do you want to possibly meet this girl? If you truly don't, tell your brothers girlfriend that you appreciate her consideration and all that shit but getting someone to set you up with a date out of pity makes you feel like a faggot.

Or you can go and possibly make a huge fool of yourself. You could also maybe get laid if you don't fuck up.

Congrats on having a decision to make.
>>
>>25368300
I want to get laid, so I'm going to go. How how to control autsim
>>
the worst thing that could happen is that the girl rejects but nobody gives a so just go and be happy that you get that chance
>>
>>25368095
Don't go man. They say you miss 100% of shots you don't take but trust me you'll miss this snyway. Don't go.
>>
>>25368534
Well for starters don't say how twice. How how sounds weird.

Second, every time you're going to say something, stop yourself for a second and think, is this autistic? If you think it's not autistic, it definitely is so don't say it. If you think it is autistic, you're probably good.

Third tip, don't talk about anything you've ever heard of or read about or seen discussed on 4chan. Period. No anime, no hitler, no Swans albums, no race relations, no depression. Nothing.

Fourth, just listen to what the girl says, and ask questions based on that. Don't non sequitur into your figurine collection or your autistic rant about what video game "grinds your gears"
>>
Go OP, you have nothing to lose, the girl doesnt know you so you can reivent yourself into a more confident guy to fool her in believing you're not a total virgin fag just for the night
>>
>>25368643
>if you think it's autistic, say it
>if you think it's not autistic, don't say it

nigger you what
>>
>>25368643
How can I act alpha? My brother is alpha af. I want to lose my virginity, this is the only way besides a hooker.
>>
>>25368696
eh that part was kind of a joke. it might work for someone though idk.

>>25368706
idk im not really alpha at all. just don't care what people think and be really confident if not in all things that you do, at least in your convictions and your morals or whatever.

i think for the most part alpha dudes just believe that whatever they do will work out, and if it doesnt they dont really care. and that works on chicks because they want someone to be in charge around them. its kind of a positive feedback loop. that doesn't mean you have to be an ass or anything, that'll just look like overcompensating. its a fine line that i'm not sure how to explain really. and i could be wrong about that whole thing. i post here after all, and not to laugh at people.
>>
File: 1451356557036.jpg (53 KB, 507x522) Image search: [Google]
1451356557036.jpg
53 KB, 507x522
If you want to go then go.
If you don't want to go then don't go.
Pick one or the other, OP.
>>
>>25368095
Just go out, you fucking loser.
>>
File: 1374203055589.jpg (9 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1374203055589.jpg
9 KB, 251x250
>>25368095
>If you don't want to go JUST SAY NO OP! >Remember what Nancy Reagen taught us.
>on the other hand, if you want to go say yes.
>>
>>25368798
Holy shit...
Am I, an alpha?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.