[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw still no gf to binge watch twin peaks with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: lucy.jpg (47 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
lucy.jpg
47 KB, 604x402
>tfw still no gf to binge watch twin peaks with
>>
Wow I never knew this was something I could feel

Kinda hurts desu
>>
i actually wanted to rewatch this but now i cant without feeling lonely. thanks.
>>
Man that cast was absolutely beautiful. I rarely get crushes for celebs, but Donna, Shelly and Audrey looked stunning.
>>
>>25370213
best female cast i agree
maybe some robot can set up a stream for us lonely robots to watch together and get us through new year
>>
>>25370272
someone up for this?
>>
>>25370272
>>25370889
if someone were to set this up, i'd watch
>>
audrey is a ten outta ten f a m
>>
>>25370213
Donna looks just like this girl I know and it makes my heart ache when I watch.
>>
>>25371537
lucy is best girl
>>
File: why.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>tfw no gf to watch the wire with

The game be like that sometime
>>
>>25371021
i would like to try this, but unfortunately i am not knowledgeable with streams. i thought i had figured out livestream but it seems they changed it and you have to register now to watch. anyone know of a site to stream it?
>>
>TFW soon bf and I will be doing just this
:^)
>>
>>25371537
facts my nigga. But donna is a close second. Laura is gross though.
>>
>>25373084
i'm surprised so many people on /r9k/ like twin peaks. maybe ustream, but i'm not sure. synchtube might be useful but i'm not sure the series is on youtube

i'm pretty sure the streams i've watched previously were on livestream, though
>>
>>25367892
Got a girl I used to date into twin peaks....we get all the way through season one...she's moderately into it..we start season two and she sleeps through the whole first episode and doesn't want to watch anymore. Says there's too much going on and she can't follow the storyline..

Season two is where things get interesting...like she invested all that time only to decide it's too complicated right when it starts to get good.

/sigh

There is no winning guys.
>>
>>25373398
i remember a thread where people wrote down their favorite shows and the most mentioned tv show was twin peaks while the most mentioned anime was evangelion. i guess they just click with robots.

i don't think i ever had to login to watch something on livestream but it seems they took this feature out for free memberships. i'll look into ustream
>>
I wanted to watch it with my bf, but he got bored with the first episode. I really wanted to watch it together...
>>
>>25367892
She wouldn't get it anyway and would be asking dumb questions throughout.
>>
>>25373915
We should really form a comfy twin peaks stream...shit would be amazing.
>>
>>25374013
would we cuddle and nuzzle on each other's ears?
>>
Sure is tumblr in this hellish thread
Kill yourselves
>>
I tried to get my sister into this show but she found it too boring. It's surprisingly hard to find someone to appreciate the relaxed pacing and atmosphere of the series. My only criticisms comes with the batch of shit episodes in the middle of Season 2. Gets better after Lynch returns though.
>>
>>25373398
seems ustream lets you stream videos... but not in mkv format so i can't stream it there.
if anybody else wants to handle this feel free to, seems people are interested. i'm out.
just don't try to find a gf/bf through this please.
>>
>>25374068
Of course.
>>25374106
>you don't belong here....
>tfw he doesn't even appreciate the brilliance that is twin peaks.
>>
>>25374245
appreciate the effort. i wasn't expecting anyone to relate to tfw, but color me surprised. i'd echo what you said about finding a gf/bf in here, though, and although >>25374106 may have been trolling, i think there's some truth in this post since the thread is already deteriorating

also these audrey shitposters make me sick. people may not like lucy because she's a whore, but all females are, but at least she's fun
>>
File: twin-peaks--z.jpg (81 KB, 610x612) Image search: [Google]
twin-peaks--z.jpg
81 KB, 610x612
>>25374693
but i do like audrey and the dynamic between cooper and her.

i put this vid up for testing, no twin peaks but feel free to watch a comfy space docu here senpai
ustream. tv/channel/TP7vJxYZRDs
>>
Best girl is clearly The Log Lady
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.