[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a ''friend'' >all friendly when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450784773993.jpg (63 KB, 505x614) Image search: [Google]
1450784773993.jpg
63 KB, 505x614
>get a ''friend''
>all friendly when alone
>on skype call the other day
>other people are also on the same call
>ugh anon go kill yourself disconnect you retard

Why do people act so differently in public r9k? Do they think positive emotions are some sight of weakness?I feel betrayed and probably never going to see him again
>>
>>25367690
Because normies are back-stabbing liars and they want to look like good people in front of others when they're not.

Literally all frauds
>>
Because you were autistic.

He was friendly with you, and liked you enough to introduce you to his friends.

But then you acted autistic in front of other people, and he found out that you didn't know how to not be an autist.
>>
>>25367781
started acting like this before i ever said anything
he was like ugh this guy again
>>
>>25367690
Anon you just can't handle the bants
>>
>>25367781
ofc op will blame the friend instead of looking at his own conduct to find out what he said that embarrassed his friend so much

and so he will remain a faggot autist, as long as he refuses to be introspective and also as long as he refuses to look at things from the other person's point of view (the person who he claimed to be a friend to, because he thinks only of himself.
>>
>>25367781
>>25367871
cant even fit in with misfits. i really dont know where im supposed to go
>>
>>25367969
Ignore the people that side with trash like your ex-friend. They are disloyal fucks and the worst kind. Even some assholes are loyal.
>>
>>25367969
Normies have been descending on this board like vultures and pretty much come into threads and take whichever position affirms the normie while demonizing the robot as a knee jerk reaction, regardless of whatever the normie/robot did. It's transparent as fuck especially in threads where the normie's actions were indefensable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.