[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies love weed so fucking much? Everyone I know keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: r e.jpg (117 KB, 587x456) Image search: [Google]
r e.jpg
117 KB, 587x456
Why do normies love weed so fucking much?
Everyone I know keeps pushing le kush on me all the fucking time.
Fuck normies and fuck their fucking weed, seriously.
>>
Weed is a good drug for robots.

It will improve enjoyment of all your favourite activities.

I guess you're probably a normie since people are constantly offering you weed though.
>>
because it's a meme le dank 420 xDDDDDDDD
>>
I can smoke by myself and really enjoy enhancement of music/vidya/movies, and I can smoke with people I really trust and do typical normie "DUDE WEED LMAO" type stuff but the second I start smoking with someone I don't trust I start freaking out and get super awkward and think they're judging everything I'm doing. Shit sucks man.
>>
>>25367559
>>25367770
Normies GTFO
Stop shilling
Cuck you you white niggers
>>
File: 421embraceit.jpg (17 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
421embraceit.jpg
17 KB, 160x160
>>25367508
> gets butthurt about other people consuming certain substances that he has no knowledge about

> calls other people normies

Back to your cave, fag!
>>
>>25367508
>tfw never had people straight up offer me weed

fuck off OP you're privileged
>>
also, why do some autists get so butthurt about people smoking weed

most of my friends are straight edge and i smoke weed all day and they dont give a shit
>>
Weed is a pleb drug. Even Chads smoke weed.
>>
Bet you never smoked it or you did and just got really panicky and paranoid

Your meant to chill out at home by yourself and play your favorite easy vidya with some music.
>>
>>25368273
exactly it's a niggers drug
>>
>>25368449
nigger is the bottom of the barrel. so is robot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUsXDy3aKLM
>>
>>25368099
this desu. OP is ungreatful piece of shit half normie. All I want in life is to have some friends to try weed with
>>
>>25368533
where you from? I got weed and shrooms
>>
>>25367508
because it makes being boring enjoyable.
>>
>>25367508
>implying robots can't smoke weed

stop right there criminal scum
>>
File: flyinwhale.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flyinwhale.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
So it's not just me?
>>
Cuck all of you wannabe closet normies. Fuck you.
You are nu male tier. Tryhard faggots.
>>
>>25368560
Germany, would love to enjoy some Pilze with you.
>>
If I don't smoke weed within 24 hours I lose the ability to get an erection.

I wish I could stop
>>
I haven't smoked in a minute but I actually really like weed. I'm a passive beta male but I know degenerate enough people that I had weed pushed on me and came out enjoying. One of my normie friends got me fucked up on Acid, weed and dabs at the same time and it felt fucking good.

Also I swear when I smoke weed i can create the most amazing music in my head lol
>>
>>25369048
I forgot to mention that I don't even like it anymore and half the time I smoke it my heart beats so fast I that I have 911 dialed on my phone ready to call incase I go into cardiac arrest
>>
File: smokeitdontstokeit.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
smokeitdontstokeit.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>25369141
Try a different strain then god damnit!
Its like complaining that you get drunk from too much booze, crank the amount down, get a nice setting and get a proper strain.

I hate people that smoke Schmack but dont get themself educated about the topic!
>>
>>25367559
No, weed is really bad for robots.

It just makes us think of our shitty lives more and increases our already high anxiety and paranoia.
>>
>weigh my weed last night
>4.6
>weigh it now
>4.4

WHY? HOW? this is getting me upset
>>
>>25369269
maybe its bad for you
you dont represent all robots, fag
>>
>have severe anxiety problems, but have never had a panic attack before
>try weed for the first time
>eh, it's alright, all it did was give me the munchies, and towards the end increased my anxiety a bit
>try it again
>anxiety goes into maximum overdrive and my head is just fucking flooded with horrors and negativity never could I have imagined, my body starts to uncontrollably shake and spasm, and I spend two hours curled up on a bed
Recently I've picked up meditating. It produces the same effect as a high for me, but without the fucking terrible anxious vibes. In fact it does the opposite.

Fuck drugs senpai. Or at the very least weed.
>>
>>25367508
I've tried it OP it's just as dumb as you think it is, it lives up to the hype however, in that you enjoy the things you enjoy doing a bit more.

I would suggest you give it a try if it's legal where you live and if it isn't, you aught tell them you'll try it, schedule a date then call the police and tell them what'll be going down.
Normies deserve all the malice you can throw at them.
>>
>>25367508
Normies stole our drugs just like how they stole our memes.

Remember when Salvia was a normie meme on youtube in like 2009?
>>
>>25369651
Chad, you oughta leave soon.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.