[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitter cunt thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1447332104640.jpg (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1447332104640.jpg
18 KB, 256x256
Come on in and tell me why you are bitter.

>Had no friends for 6 years
>All the sudden find a group of people to hang out with
>Spend months socializing and meeting new people
>Slowly realizing the true nature of normies and how i am completely different than all those people i met
>Realize how fake people are especially girls

Now i just hang out with people twice a month. I speak to girls when i am out but i am turned off by their behavior. The few people who are decent human beings are normally very busy with their life and so i barely get to see them.
>>
Make friends here. Totally worth it.
>>
>>25367205
People here have doxxed me and fucked with my life before.
>>
>>25367140
>be me
>about half a year ago
>getting lunch with a friend, his mum and a female teaching assistant who works at the school I once went to
>towards the two women start talking about me
>why are you so quiet, you need to be more confident with people
>what do you even do all day, you need to go out with friends and get more sun
>I think you should get yourself a girlfriend anon, she'd make you go out more
It probably just sounds like typical normie/ robot interaction but for some reason this was the straw that broke the camel's back
I just can't deal with how oblivious they were to my situation, I hate them so much
Every time I think back to that day it just makes me so fucking angry, not wanting to sound like an edgelord but I've been having increasingly frequent thoughts of violence since around that time
>>
>>25367140

Im bitter because I never wanted to be born. I also hate being obligated or forced to do anything like make friends or talk to people so I never did. I discovered that I am a loner this way
>>
>>25367140
You a Virgin op?
>>
>>25367522
Yes i am a virgin. I tried drugs and i have met a lot of girls in the past 7 months. I had the longest conversation with a girl while we were both drugged and it lasted 5 hours.

I actually loved people when i was on X.
>>
>>25367618
Yeah man feels bad to not have the standard goal of becoming a normie and getting a gf when I know that the normie world is incredibly fake and boring
>>
>Meet guy who claims to pride himself on honesty, said he'd always tell the harsh truth even if it hurts feelings
>I say I sometimes lie to people to spare them their feelings, it's a greater virtue to be kind than honest, in some cases
>I tell him I'm a virgin sometime in a conversation, he says he is too
>He seems really honest, cool, we hang out several more times because we have a lot in common
>Later at the bar with other friends he is talking about getting laid quite a lot, no one else is even talking about sex at all
>I don't call him out on his facade, to be nice
>Later that night he directs all the bantz at me and no one else, saying I look like a criminal who would glass someone
>Thought about saying 'well you look like a virgin'
>I didn't want to hurt his feelings since he's insecure about it enough to lie, and I'm not offended enough to want to hurt his feelings

I probably just won't hang out with him anymore. I guess the most dishonest people are those who claim a monopoly on honesty.
>>
>>25368169
that restraint was classy on your part, dude
>>
>>25368169
What was he thinking knowing you would hear him lying
>>
>>25368257
Thanks anon.

>>25368265
He probably remembered what I said about being kind and sparing feelings, so he figured I wouldn't. So he did. I guess that means he exploited my loyalty and friendship.

I ain't even mad. He's so insecure I feel sorry for him.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.