[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be autistic, can't read body language >autistically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 900x1384
>be autistic, can't read body language
>autistically study body language and Language generally
>overshoot the mark, really good at poker now

What do I do with this? I'm not sure where I'm "supposed to be," but whatever it is I'm good at it. I think my instinct is to try to hide it. How should I do the opposite? I've already gotten really good at Secret Communication, and have an unfortunate tendency to hear private stuff (mostly specific sex acts)

>sorry for the tumblr picture btw. I'm not smart so Sherlock was the only person I could think of besides Lie to Me, which is a show I hate
>>
>>25367132
Did You hit the books or just start to observe others more carefully?
>>
I kinda used to be like you. I'd see people's emotional reactions taking place and I would know what they were, but I didn't know how respond in the given scenario so I just had a blank face. But I started to people watch more often.
Observation is the key to success, it really is. A lot of effort is wasted when.you don't take the time observe others around you and plan your reactions. Its autistic as fuck, and borders on sociopathic, but it's saved me a lot of pain and stress.
>>
>>25367300
I feel like I have an obsessive machine picking everything apart and feeding me good info about the people around me

>>25367177
Both, books about mythology helped immensely on the language bit. Watching Body language is a must. LSD clinched it though.
>>
What books did you read? I'm really interested in learning body language. Early autistic here
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.