[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thinks about getting a gf >realizes i wouldn't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1415927321393.png (1 MB, 1150x980) Image search: [Google]
1415927321393.png
1 MB, 1150x980
>thinks about getting a gf
>realizes i wouldn't even know what to do with one
>have massive fear of intimacy
>continues shitposting
>>
me irl
did u no im oreegeenal
>>
>>25367161
its ok friendo, thats why i am on the path to wizardry.

doubt i'll make it though before i anhero
>>
>>25367126
>be me a little more than a year ago
>have the exact same fears as you
>through some freak accident i get a 7/10 gf
>all my fears come true
>dont want a gf again

If you're anything like me you're fucked.
>>
>>25367550
greentext so i may learn.
>>
>>25367610
What do you want to know in particular? Im too tired right now to type out the whole story.
>>
>>25367126
I always imagined having a gf is like having a very close friend who you fuck. So you are not supposed to act unordinary. just bee urself xd
>>
>>25367682
all my fears come true part
>>
>>25367126
I'm this, but the reverse. I have a fear of abandonment and I'm too clingy.
>>
File: 1447306044653.jpg (27 KB, 186x189) Image search: [Google]
1447306044653.jpg
27 KB, 186x189
>>25367126
>>have massive fear of intimacy

Oh how do I know that feel. Hate being physically or emotionally close to anyone
>>
>>25368791
>was always afraid that im to boring
>feel like I can't be 1on1 with anyone because I can't uphold a conversation for more than 5 mins
>also afraid of being intimate , I literally froze up and ignored any girl that showed interest in me
>ff to gf
>she lives relatively far away and I don't have a car of my own so I could only visit on weekends
>barely manage to talk to her, to my luck she was the type of person that could talk for hours (at least when she felt like it)
>I realized how completely boring and beta I am
>still somehow managed to make out with her
>had a good opportunity to smooch her cooch but ultimately pretended that there never was any opportunity
>she becomes distant and I felt kind of grateful
>at this point we're nothing more than friends
>I find out she was making out with another guy and completely severed all ties to her

This relationship thing only went on for about 3 months and in that time I managed to fuck so much shit up.
>>
>>25369556
that's how relationships go, though. You're supposed to keep trying. No one knows exactly what to do.
>>
>>25369748
I figured as much that there is no fool proof formula , but after some time I just felt like I was completely obsolete. How can I keep trying if I can't even talk to another human properly? I'm having difficulties keeping conversations alive even with my closest friends. After this whole ordeal I've become way more self conscious about what I say and I hate it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.