[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I miss you a lot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
I miss you a lot.
>>
>>25367079
fuck off fagat
>>
File: 1450856742083.jpg (717 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450856742083.jpg
717 KB, 1920x1080
i still love you sarah panico
>>
>>25367079
That painting is great.
Who's the author?
>>
>>25367194
You are, are you retarded?
>>
>tfw men can fall in love with women but women can't fall in love with men
>>
>>25367079
I miss you Leigh, please bring light back into my life desu
>>
Cassandra I sort of miss you. I sort of want to stick my penis inside you.

Also you Myrtha i want to put my donger inside you to, and Bianca, and Miranda, and Lilly, and Rosie, and Betsy, and Stephanie, and Alexia, and Bianca again
>>
File: of hearth and home.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1295) Image search: [Google]
of hearth and home.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1295
>>25367079
it's much too late now
>>
shut up no you don't you just want me to be there for you, every time, regardless of how i feel. i have a life now, and i'm happy. you're too late now.
>>
>>25367292
Fuuuuuuuuuck. You're going to regret this. YOu stupid bitch
>>
>>25367194
all me

zasdfg
fgsd
hg
sfdgh
>>
just want to make her laugh again. only thing I was good at.
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 460x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 460x360
>>25367211
why did i laugh at this
>>
is this painting about nofap?
>>
it's a lonely life
>>
>>25367286
>>25367292

you're responding to an anonymous post with a specific person in mind yet say you're not thinking about them anymore.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.