[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents are walking the house in their boots and coughing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: no more frog.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
no more frog.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
>parents are walking the house in their boots and coughing all over the kitchen with an open mouth

>that seemingly fake UH-HUH HUH cough

kill me now senpai
>>
>>25366842
>it's winter
Maybe you should kill yourself if you're such a baby back bitch Anon.
>>
>>25366854
Maybe you should come over, snuggle with me underneath a couple of blankets and some hot cocoa as we watch some great movies and play some fun video games, and then suck my dick
>>
They're just giving you a friendly, loving and caring warning that they returned so they don't have to catch you masturbating.
>>
>>25366938
Why does this sound so tempting?
>>
>>25366974
Because you're a nephilim
>>
>>25366945
>they returned

My mom is retired and my dad works from home, they haven't returned from anywhere because they never leave for anything or if they do it's never together.

I haven't had the house to myself in about 8 years.
>>
>>25366938
But how could I ever do any of that when I have to go through the world ending torture of hearing your parents tromp through their own home that they let you live in? Any potential for dick sucking would clearly be interrupted by the suicide inducing sound of faint coughing coming from the kitchen. How do you expect me to get away with a slurpy blow jay when you parents will surely be able to hear it through your poor people walls? Do you really want to deal with all the noise and assault on your fragile little person when the only gift to your parents is coming out as the interminable faggot that you are OP.
>>
>>25367155
I know of other people who live at home, and surprise, their parents know to cover their fucking mouths when coughing and they're also not animals who walk around with their shoes and boots on.
>>
>live alone
>it's summer
>no ac
>feel tired all the time
>feel like shit all the time
>can barely afford to go to the gas station for the ac
>sweaty and looking like shit, about to pass out
>had to put my life on hold for 3 months because of this
>>
>>25367213
I know of other people who live at home, and surprise, they know how to protect themselves from germs common in cohabitation and they're also capable of putting on a pair of fucking headphones if they're so bothered by the sound of people walking.
>>
>>25367717
>bothered by the sound of people walking.

>thinking that's the problem with walking around the house with their boots still on.

whew boy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.