[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about girls who color their hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: slavgirls.jpg (169 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
slavgirls.jpg
169 KB, 1280x850
How do you feel about girls who color their hair?
>>
File: 234_1280.jpg (218 KB, 1278x1280) Image search: [Google]
234_1280.jpg
218 KB, 1278x1280
>>25366505
It means they are fucking crazy.
>>
Mainly attention whores. If they're cute though then it's fine. But most of the are chubby snowflakes who do it themselves and it ends up looking horrible.
>>
Aroused hehe
>>
>>25366505
We had this thread less than 12 hours ago
>>
>>25366505
How do you feel about frogs that color their skin?
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (606 KB, 1840x1088) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
606 KB, 1840x1088
>>25366505
>How do you feel about girls who color their hair?
aposematism is a huge red flag
>>
The prettiest girl I've ever seen had brown streaks in her black hair so I can't say I hate them all. I do hate all the ones that dye their hair unnatural colours, though. Blue, pink, purple, etc. Along with piercings and tattoos, they're all red flags.
>>
Hugely attracted to it, but it is the ultimate red flag known to man. It's my number one fetish, but 95% of girls who do it are fucking batshit. The other 5% are girls who just broke up with their boyfriend and want to try something "crazy".
>>
File: frogs and women.jpg (93 KB, 1461x251) Image search: [Google]
frogs and women.jpg
93 KB, 1461x251
The Menagerie is for guests only.
>>
>>25366561
I've seen about 8 exact copies of threads we had yesterday reposted today. That's just how shit r9k is though.
>>
I think it can look really good, but a lot of the people who do it aren't doing it because theey like it, but for the attention of others
also it's pretty much a part of the tumblr uniform at this point
>>
>>25366505
cute if girl is cute. ugly if girl is not.
>>
fine if they are young and attractive, otherwise it's weird
>>
Means they're probably weeb and/or crazy.
Often both.
>>
SHE BROKE MY HEARRT
>>
Disgusting. Although, I recently bleached my hair until it was light brown, so who am I to talk?
>>
whenever I see a girl with her hair dyed a flashy color I do everything in my power to avoid her, cause she's probably a massive cunt
>>
I think dyeing your hair is a kind of deceit.
>>
>>25367054
Agreed. Not only that, but it fades and you're left with a color you weren't going for, so you either have to dye it again to either go for something else or match your natural hair color. Either way it's a sham, and one you can't escape unless you cut off all the dyed parts, whether that means either a. going bald, or b. letting it grow until you can cut off the dyed parts, which will take a long time and look like shit meanwhile.
>>
>>25366505

My mother says that I should stay away from them if the colour is unnatural.
>>
>>25366562
Women do the opposite

Colored frogs warn others to stay away or else they will get poisoned.

Women lure others in just to poison them.
>>
>>25366562
i feel that you're a triggered landwhale tumblr faggot
>>
Hot but probably crazy.
>>
it's only good if they can pull it off
>>
I am extremely attracted to them.

Pastels or silver on a qt really get me rock hard.
>>
Toxic pussy.

Will give you cuckold disease with her infectious SJW cunt.

Dont say you werent warned. Its there in bright blue in front of you.
>>
>White girls
Ew

>Brown girls
Top hnnng
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.