[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to convince someone not to kill themself Why do people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sai.jpg (22 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
sai.jpg
22 KB, 480x479
>trying to convince someone not to kill themself

Why do people do this
>>
>>25366297
because some people kill themselves for stupid reasons
>>
>>25366297
If you were dead, whom would the Jews profit off of?
Think about it
>>
for teh epic lulz desu senpaitachi
>>
>>25366297
Life is magical.
>>
Because honestly I'd let you be my slave for free if you didn't kill yourself.

A cozy life of fealty and security, free from the anxieties of freedom, could be yours!
>>
Selfishness
If you died they would feel bad for a while
>>
>>25366297
people kill themselves over gay shit like getting dumped by their gf
>>
>>25366503
ar u a grilllll
>>
>>25366786
No. But I have a sadistic sister who would dom you.
>>
>>25367033
oh shit I want this so badly

does she like facesitting? would she make me drink her piss? does she like the idea of chastity cages?
>>
either this or the Jews will win, you want the Jews to win?
>>
Fuck off nigger.

Yes we all know youre a worthless negroid of the cursed race. Fuck off.
>>
>>25367055
Oh you have no idea. Bear in mind though she ignores slaves who don't give their best efforts.
>>
>>25367151
where do you live?
how old is she?
how tall is she?
can I be her oralslave for the rest of my life?
>>
>>25367204
Montana
5ft6in but she's got a mean streak
It depends on how loyal you are, to be honest. There's nothing worse than a rebellious slave.
>>
>>25367314
sadly I'm not from the states
but this has been my biggest dream since I've started fapping
I literally want to be a slave to a qt for the rest of my life
I'd be as loyal as physically possible
got a pic of her face perhaps? or you dont want to post something like that here
>>
>>25367368
Sucks for you mate.

I recommend you become a monarchist and worship the queen. It's about as close as you'll get. Plus there's a kind of honor in serving royalty.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.