[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wut do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1451514688957.png (491 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1451514688957.png
491 KB, 500x599
wut do?
>>
Shpuldnt be posted on this board virgin
>>
File: Holding_Xbox_One_Controller1.jpg (159 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Holding_Xbox_One_Controller1.jpg
159 KB, 1200x675
>>25366084
Yeah, sure.

Original commente
>>
>>25366084
wud dew
>>
>>25366084
Turn off the animes and hang myself.
>>
>>25366084
No one has said that before? Wow
>>
>>25366084
My spaghetti needs some sauce for this.
>>
>tfw this will never be you
>tfw no sister to cuddle and care about your existence
jdimsa
>>
>>25366084
Say yes, glance at her bosom, but quickly look away and then ask what she wants to play
>>
>>25366084
I'd get annoyed at her for teasing me and rape her. You might think this is impossible if she wants to have sex, like she obviously does, but what I do is, I break the expectation, take full control, lift her up and throw her onto the bed and rip her clothes off like a ferocious beast while holding her down as if she would want to resist. It will activate her fear instincts and she will become uncomfortable. After raping her, I then tie her up and make her her favorite breakfast, come back to the room and feed it to her gently as I sing songs our mom used to sing to us when we were little until she falls asleep. I then gently tuck her in, remove the restraints, and kiss her good night on her forehead.
>>
>>25366084
Tell her you like femdom
>>
>>25366084
That feel when it will never gonna happen and I'm sad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.