[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maybe if you stopped dressing and eating like a degenerate piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Maybe if you stopped dressing and eating like a degenerate piece of shit, you could look as good as johnny depp
>>
>52
>still has decent hair
I lost my hair at 17.
>>
>>25365971
there is this, presumably, hobo that i sometimes see on the bus

you can tell he's in the bus by the smell, so stale he smells, everyone can smell him

anyways, he has a similar assortment of rings on his deformed fingers
>>
he's a fashion victim.
>>
>>25366030
Implying you need hair to look as good as Depp or even better.

It's actually all about confidence.
>>
>>25365971
John Depp can't draw a dime at the box office in 2015

John Depp's favorite thing to do is watch hist best friend River Phoenix die
>>
>>25366030
Congrats you're High Test
>>
Johnny Depp is manlet
>>
>>25366347(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)he's5'10(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)
>>
>>25365971
Did you mean
>maybe if you stopped eating (fullstop) you'd look like Johnny Depp
>>
>>25365971
He's famous which instantly means that women view him more positively. He's also rich which instantly means he can afford to dump money into his appearance.
>>
can I become keanu reeves instead
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson.jpg (188 KB, 724x425) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson.jpg
188 KB, 724x425
Maybe if you started not giving a fuck and having cocaine, acid and chivas regal for breakfast instead of being a square, you could be as cool as Hunter S Thompson
>>
>>25366030
this
>>25366347
he's 5'10
>>
>>25365971
That'll happen right after I'm a millionaire.
>>
>>25366442
this is the way to go
>>
>>25365971
yeah but im too depressed to give a shit anymore and im going to kill myself.
>>
Maybe you're right, but you're stupid if you think that matters. It's not that I don't know how to fix what is wrong with me, it's that I don't have the energy or desire to any more. Staying in bed for another day is much easier.
>>
>>25366445
Well it doesn't help that he's already 52 years old

As for the diet, get rid of fast-food, because all you are eating is sugar and salt. Basically, it's just a harmful imitation of real food. Start eating fishes, salads, fruits and all that. Keep a stock of healthy food , you'll never ever going to eat garbage again. Find something to distract yourself when you get hungry, until you fall asleep. It might seem difficult at first but is all about routine. You get used to it.
>>
>>25366527
You are just depressed because you lack perspective. Don't you have any goal in life? Surely going out to the nature and feeling the fresh air in the woods and seeing all the wild life going on in the world might change the way you see things.
>>
He looks like an idiot with those rings and wrist bands. They're so fucking useless and ugly. Why do people wear that shit?
The ear ring isn't helping either.
>>
>just be famous and rich bro
>>
>>25365971
>rich as fuck person looks good on pictures

stop the fucking presses
>>
>>25366030
kek, this. i'm 20 years old, and by next halloween all i'll need to do for my friar costume is to put a robe on
>>
>>25365971
You can't really compare yourself to someone who is looks 22 years younger than he really is. That's winning the genetic jackpot right there.

Too bad he'll probably die at 70 from all the drug / alcohol abuse
>>
I'm about to eat an entire frozen pizza by myself. I probably shouldn't, but I'm going to anyways.
>>
File: 1364147690570.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1364147690570.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>25365971

I dress well.

I eat well. I'm lean and exercise hard on a regular basis.

That doesn't make me handsome, taller, give me an innate talent for convincingly portraying characters, or put tens of millions of dollars in my bank account.
>>
>>25368559
>Too bad he'll probably die at 70 from all the drug / alcohol abuse

yeah too bad, he'll miss being in his seventies so much
>>
>>25365971
>OMG this 64yo guy is older than my dad and he is SO HOTTTT omg wanna put his penis in my mouth and whatever other girl sex fantasy shit

>OMG pedophilia is NEVER ok don't even JOKE about it or you're an enabler and a rape culture hitler

Tumblr is a strange place.
>>
>>25365971
>>25368559

>Probably richer than 99% of men in America
>Ages better than the vast majority of those men.

No shit.

Rich people, unless they have some kind of chronic illness or are Jews (who are just ugly people in general), tend to look younger than they are.

Stress ages the fuck out of you and while plenty of rich people stress about dumb things and come off as high strung... having $50 million in the bank allows you to sleep a lot better at night than a guy who is living paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>25365971
Hes also modeling in that picture, with an entire crew behind the scenes making him look good.

In any other instance he looks like a spastic tweaker.

But that's the point. Buy more magazines, see more movies. Good, good.
>>
>>25365971
okay faggots whats a good well balanced meal to have then?

I'll bite
>>
>>25366442
But was he really that cool? I mean I like him as much as the next guy but people hype him up to be the most hardcore motherfucker ever. What is the most impressive thing he has ever done?
>>
File: 1451481165488.jpg (48 KB, 460x359) Image search: [Google]
1451481165488.jpg
48 KB, 460x359
>all these serious replies to obvious bait
this board is truely dead
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.