[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beta stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 6785645657686.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
6785645657686.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>southern hemisphere, summer right now
>spent 3 consecutive days on PC playing games and browsing 4chan.
>normie friend invites me out to go camping for 3 nights.
>pretty fun, go swimming, play sports etc.
>see cute girl looking at me one evening
>see her few more times, keeps smiling at me
>last day of camping
>she's in a bikini with her friend, still looking over to me every 5 mins
>pack up tent and leave
MFW I can't even get a girl that wants me
MFW Cry myself to sleep the past two nights because I couldn't even talk to her
MFW I'll always be a lonely robot
>>
>>25365916
Stop overthinking it, most robots would be
>WOAH A GIRL SMILED AT ME!!! I BET SHES IN LOVE WITH ME
>>
I know, mate. I know. My cousins gf invited her friend to town and we all hung out. She was qt. I barely talked to her.

I doubt she was interested in me at all though.
>>
>>25365959
Maybe I am overthinking it, perhaps.
But it happened every time I saw her though, and she kept walking specifically past our tents and looking at me. fuck man I am so depressed
>>
I feel you mate, last girl ive fucked did the same to me but i just ask her do something we ended fucking, but till ive learnt how to i got the scars of a lot of lost oportunities
>>
>>25366028
teach me
so suppose two girls are out sunbathing, and theyre looking at you to come over to them. How the fuck do you just go over and start a conversation?
>>
>>25366025
Man dont just look at the better scenarios, what if they really were making fun of you? what would have happened if you aproached them and sperged out and then they laughed at you? you got it great if you ask me
>>
>>25366080
>Man dont just look at the better scenarios
I'll try. there's just that persistent voice saying 'what if' at the back of my head all the time. I probably just need to stop caring and just let it happen if it does.
>>
>>25366067
Well, i started to walk arround then, started a little talk about the event we been assisting, and then at the end of the conversation i asked her number just "to be in touch" we are asuming that woman wanted something more, but it took some talking to make her come to know home, you got to do as you dont want the think, never N E V E R listen her troubles, just avoid it If you dont have nothing to say, just les her talk
>>
>>25365916
Cute girl was mirin' you, man. This should give you some confidence. Missed opportunity sure, but not the end of the world
>>
>>25366025
Dude you hype shit up so much I'm at the airport right now eye fucking 2 girls they do it to anyone attractive
>>
>tfw too ugly for eye fucking
>>
>>25365916
>>southern hemisphere, summer right now
but it's winter on the whole planet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.