[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >grandma convinces me to transfer some of her old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1446350318011.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446350318011.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
>be me
>grandma convinces me to transfer some of her old tapes to DVD
>mfw I've spent my entire afternoon watching videos of myself as a child
>mfw I will never get to experience the innocence of childhood but with the wisdom that I now have
>mfw I wish I wasn't such a difficult child to take care of
>mfw I wish I truly understood and valued the time I had with my father
>>
Is my thread just going to be archived with no replies like usual?
>>
>>25365828
sometimes i think about what it would be like to turn back time, yet retain my memories/knowledge/wisdom
in the end, I realize that I still have many years of life ahead of me, and that if I'm not making the most of them right now, I probably wouldn't even if I turn back the clock, so to speak
>>
>>25366236
I would

If I could I would try to stop myself from creating this metaphorical prison I've trapped myself in
That is if I even had a chance to begin with
>>
>>25366305
nah man
nah
you still got several decades ahead of you
>>
>>25366341
Who knows? I still have to find a way to survive as an adult
>>
>>25366382
well, you'd have that problem even if you turned back time
just surviving isn't difficult, billions have done it over millions of years
>>
Watching these have made me come to the realization that holidays and all those special events never really were different than they were now
They always were dull and the only reason why I look back on them being any different was because I was young and not as jaded as I am now
>>
I don't think I'll ever get over the feeling like I wasted my teenage years and that I'll never be able to fully relate with my peers because of it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.