[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad things you did >back in first year of highschool >I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A5696.gif (261 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
image%3A5696.gif
261 KB, 250x156
Bad things you did
>back in first year of highschool
>I'm one of the loosers so I hangh in the library using the computers to play shitty browser games
>there is a bunch of us, including this quiet fat short kid
>one day im playing a bomberman clone with him and a group of 8 kids come and start bullying him
>one of them knows me and asks me if I'm friends with that looser
>I tell him that I'm not and join the group in bullying this kid
Turns out he was an asshole tho and was forbidden from going to the principal becuase he found out he talked shit to everyone
>>
>>25365527
Once trapped a retarded kid on the roundabout and then kept spinning him till he threw up.
Not proud.
>>
>>25365527
>Year 9.
>This kid had a bus pass with 20 pounds.
>I took it from his pocket.
>Poked him, and he watched me put it on a shelf in the classroom.
>I forgot and went on to my next class
>For some reason, he left it there too.
>When he tried to go back later it was gone.
>Tried to get me to pay him 20 pounds.
School was a weird time.
>>
>>25365527

I bought 4 live rifle bullets from a fat ginger kid.
He then told the headmaster I had them.
Lied my way out of it.

Dont even fucking know why I wanted them when he showed me. Dunno where they are now either.
>>
>last year of middle school, just moved
>PE class, sitting in kickball line
>some fat Mexican kid starts bullying me
>don't even know this kid
>whatever, start making fun of him back
>Mexican kid turns around, doesn't say anything
>kept teasing him, dis nigga cain't run now
>turns back around, crying now
>tells me to shut up, still crying
>SAVAGE.jpeg
>feel bad about it right after
>then start feeling alpha as fuck because he kinda asked for it
>>
>>25365878
It was just some banter, anon. He wanted to be your friend and you took it too far.
>>
>>25365949
That was kinda how it started, but then he just started to get mean. I can handle the banter, but there's a line between friendly teasing and bullying; even Australians know that.
>>
I blamed others for my actions A LOT and got away with it. Never did any bullying though, and i usually tried to prevent it even if the guy they were bullying wasn't a friend to me.
but i usually ended up being on the receiving end of others bad actions and never really had a chance to be a dick myself. I did kick some guy in the balls several times though, and actually crushed one of his testicles.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.