[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting Fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1450878901692.png (132 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1450878901692.png
132 KB, 1024x512
I'm here to help you get fit. I'll answer all your questions.

This is my first time here, and yes, I'm legimately only here to help those of you interested in improving their body.
>>
Fucking hell, go away.

/fit/ is the only board that tries to proselytize people who aren't interested, and somehow believes that they're wanted while being told to fuck off.
>>
>>25365552

Relax, friend. Your defensive reaction suggests you aren't fine with your body. I suggest you ask whatever question you have.

It's entirely within your reach, you only need to know how.

/fit/ is a homosexual board, though, you must be mistaken.
>>
Where can you find a good starting routine? What do people at the gym think of it when overweight people or skeletons come in to work out?
>>
File: 20151230_141524.jpg (894 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151230_141524.jpg
894 KB, 2048x1152
How do i make myself walk errday even if i dont want to/lazy?

I cant even do a pushup my head hurts so much
>>
>>25365512
Let's go then lad.

I'm 6ft tall and 14 Stone, the only exercise I do is walking back and forth to college 15mins each way every day. I refuse to go to the gym and do not own any equipment.

How do I start?
>>
>>25365512
What's the best stretching regime? I want to be able to fit the big dicks.
>>
>>25365593
>Where can you find a good starting routine? What do people at the gym think of it when overweight people or skeletons come in to work out?

They don't care. If anything, they appreciate your choice, but mostly they're there for themselves, as you are.

To answer your questions, I need to know these things first:

>do you have some money and are you willing to spend some on equipment

>what kind of body do you want

From that, I'll give you all you need.
>>
It's all about genetics. If you don't already have good genetics, don't even bother unless you want to roid. If you have good genetics, you'll know because you're already in good shape while sitting on the couch and not going to the gym.
>>
>>25365512
This fine fitizen has taken time off fapping to abs just to help us. We have a lot of traps here you're going to enjoy it here.
>>
How do I maintain the willpower to keep at it when I don't see any results?
>>
>>25365512
I want to get bulky but my metabolism kills my gains wat do
>>
File: how to lose weight.png (77 KB, 1303x852) Image search: [Google]
how to lose weight.png
77 KB, 1303x852
>>25365635
>How do i make myself walk errday even if i dont want to/lazy?

I'd recommend you don't. Doing cardio when it bores you will only make you give up eventually. Walking doesn't burn much. In fact, your body burns more just maintaining itself (in a day), so you're better off counting your calories and not overeating.
>>
File: 1450002820394.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
1450002820394.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
>>25365635
>I cant even do a pushup my head hurts so much

That's normal. Don't start with a real pushup, start by doing pushups against the wall, or a table, and gently increase your reps. Start with a series of 5, then take a break, then 5 again. Etc.

Here's a list of exercises you can do with no equipment. Each column is a type of exercise, and going down is levelling up,
>>
>>25365674
This, I have marfanoid habitus. What the fuck can I do with that unless I roid?
>>
>>25365512
Im pretty skinny,somewhere between skelly and skinnyfat and want visible abs
Should i eat a lot to build muscle or should i eat less to get rid if the little fat i have left?
>>
>>25365512
When I get "too physical" by running or when I had to shovel my mothers drive by hand I breath really heavy and I have a chest pain radiating out from my heart. Is this something I should get checked out before going to far along tye /fit/ path or is it normal for someone coming out a predominantly sedentary lifestyle? Not too heavy either. 140 pounds x 5'11"
>>
>>25365698
Thanks I think. Doctors have advised me that low to medium type exersizes were ideal for my body type. I like to run sometimes too. So what shoukd I be doing? Do i have to goto a gym? Should I just buy myself some arm weights?
>>
File: 1343934379652.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1343934379652.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>25365636

What's your goal exactly?

See >>25365666

From your answers, I'll guide you.

>>25365674
>It's all about genetics. If you don't already have good genetics, don't even bother unless you want to roid. If you have good genetics, you'll know because you're already in good shape while sitting on the couch and not going to the gym.

All excuses. Every human's muscles are made so they can grow. Genetics has nothing to do with it.

Pic related.
>>
>>25365512
I became a very decent olympic weightlifter because it made me help forget I was an unlucky pathetic loser who sucked socially and now I want to kill myself due to past regrets but somehow this rage made me even better at weightlifting. I feel like it's becoming some shitty long modern art performance about my failures at being a man. How do I incorporate pecs into my training?
>>
>>25365674
>you're already in good shape while sitting on the couch and not going to the gym.

Impossible. The human body functions on "use it or lose it", sitting on the couch won't make you flexible or strong. You'll lose both muscles and flexibility eventually.

Are you genuinely convinced of your opinion or are you just trying to make others despair?

I can guarantee you 100% that you are wrong.

>>25365679

I'm not the usual /fit/izen. A real /fit/izen doesn't give a fuck about you guys, but I do.
>>
Currently on stronglifts but im getting bored and starting to reach the point of dimishing returns with it. Any suggestions of something new to keep things fresh?
>>
File: 20151230_123524.jpg (822 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151230_123524.jpg
822 KB, 2048x1152
>>25365739
Thank you! Original desu
>>
>>25365693
>How do I maintain the willpower to keep at it when I don't see any results?

In that case, you should reconsider what you're doing, because you're probably doing something wrong. Don't despaire, though.

Plateaus happen for everyone, but there's always a solution. Are you trying something that doesn't work? If so, what?
>>
>>25365807
Why not? I know of people who just eat a steady diet, are somewhat mobile now and again, and they have forearms bigger than my calfs. They don't go to the gym or do any body weight exercises.
>>
File: 1450868107552.png (104 KB, 660x187) Image search: [Google]
1450868107552.png
104 KB, 660x187
>>25365695
>I want to get bulky but my metabolism kills my gains wat do

You do pic related. Guaranteed to work.
>>
>>25365512
How do we know you know what tyou are talking about?

The problem with /fit/ is you never know just how fit the guy who is giving you advice on shit is
>>
>>25365772
Wrong, the first day I tried going to the gym, I was able to bench a little over 200. I didn't try to max on deadlift but I slapped on 3 plates, tried it, and got it. Contrast that with people who can't even bench the bar the first time they try. You're seriously telling me genetics isn't everything?
>>
>>25365666
Say going from skinnyfat/skeleton to ottermode
>>
>>25365744
>This, I have marfanoid habitus. What the fuck can I do with that unless I roid?

Your body is still human and it still follows the same thermodynamic rules as everything else. In other words, if you stuff it with more energy than it burns, you'll gain weight.

You don't need roid, don't ever take any.

Eat more calories than you need and you'll get some fat on you, for starters. As to growing strength, I'll write a post on how that's done for everyone.

Sit tight.
>>
>>25365848
>galon of milk

you're not even supposed to drink a galon of water a day, how the hell is this even healthy?
>>
>>25365745
>Im pretty skinny,somewhere between skelly and skinnyfat and want visible abs

Visible abs are obtained once you burn the bodyfat on them. Don't concern yourself with abs right now.

In general, don't concern yourself with working a specific body part. The body functions as a whole.
>>
>>25365745
pls bro
>>
>>25365745
>Should i eat a lot to build muscle or should i eat less to get rid if the little fat i have left?

If you want to get strong, I recommend eating normally, to maintain what you have, and making sure you eat protein (meat, eggs, beans, milk, etc).

You'll burn the rest of the fat on your own. You don't need to get fat to grow muscles, the excess fat is only there to ensure that your body has what it needs to grow stronger, but that's if you want to sacrifice good looks for speed, and "cut" later, that is, burn the extra fat eventually.
>>
>>25365512
is it possible to achieve a good physique with only bodyweight?
>>
>>25365890
It's not lel. Rippetoe is putting you on a powerlifter diet. Obviously you should gain weight when starting unless fat but you can become very strong without gaining weight oly lifters do that all the time.
>>
File: cardio.gif (137 KB, 1288x2588) Image search: [Google]
cardio.gif
137 KB, 1288x2588
>>25365748
>When I get "too physical" by running or when I had to shovel my mothers drive by hand I breath really heavy and I have a chest pain radiating out from my heart. Is this something I should get checked out before going to far along tye /fit/ path or is it normal for someone coming out a predominantly sedentary lifestyle? Not too heavy either. 140 pounds x 5'11"

It's normal. That's cardio, though. Here's a cardio program you can follow.

Understand that cardio and strength are completely different.
>>
File: ian-mccarthy.jpg (32 KB, 342x432) Image search: [Google]
ian-mccarthy.jpg
32 KB, 342x432
All this terrible advice. Here's the truth: if you already have good genetics, you need no advice, do whatever you want. If you don't have good genetics, you can do everything /fit/ tells you to perfection and picture related is the best result you can hope for. If you bad genetics, the only way to look good is roids.
>>
EVERYONE ATTENTION

This is how you get strong:

>lift weights
>lift heavier weights
>body grows stronger muscles
>keep going
>keep getting stronger

For a very simple explanation.

A simple way to start getting strong is to buy some dumbbells and follow this program right here:

Military Presses
https://youtu.be/HMvzUDwaBeA

Shoulder Presses DB
https://youtu.be/B-aVuyhvLHU

French Presses
https://youtu.be/RQMQR9r99lg

Rows
https://youtu.be/-koP10y1qZI

Squats
https://youtu.be/UXJrBgI2RxA

Pushups (wall, table)
https://youtu.be/a6YHbXD2XlU

------------------------------------------

Program:

5x5 military presses (5 sets of 5 repetitions)
5x5 shoulder presses
5x5 French presses
5x5 rows
5x5 squats
5x5 pushups

Dumbbells are not expensive and you can do them at home easily. Watch these videos carefully to ensure you do them perfectly.
>>
File: Aya.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Aya.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
I only have a pair of 20 pound dumbbells, can you make me a workout routine to make me look sexy

Thanks
>>
>>25365793
>I feel like it's becoming some shitty long modern art performance about my failures at being a man. How do I incorporate pecs into my training?

You need a more positive outlook on your sport. Fix your problems where they are, or they will persist.

Pecs are exercised by doing bench presses, pushups.
>>
>>25365810
>Currently on stronglifts but im getting bored and starting to reach the point of dimishing returns with it. Any suggestions of something new to keep things fresh?

Do you eat enough? Do you sleep enough? Do you skip sessions?

>something new

Do you have music on when you lift? That helps a lot, I find. That or maybe a cool podcast.
>>
>>25365512
if ottermoders take their clothes off at the beach do they get respect?
>>
>>25365982
Well it seems quite bad but it may just seem that way since I am not used to it. I'm not looking to get bulk so much as I'd like to keep healthy and maybe lose the little extra I have on my stomach. Is consistent cardio a good way to do that?
>>
>>25365842
>I know of people who just eat a steady diet, are somewhat mobile now and again, and they have forearms bigger than my calfs.

It remains to be known if that's muscle or fat. Each person tends to store fat in different ways, some stock up on the belly, others the upper body, others the legs, etc. They may also do things you don't know of. Otherwise, it's just fat with some muscle underneath, but nothing actually related to strength.

Believe me, genetics aren't why people are how they are. It's physical.
>>
>>25365512
I want to gain weight but no matter how much I eat I'm still a skinny fuck. wat do?
>>
>>25365866
>How do we know you know what tyou are talking about?

Study and personal experience. Feel free to test my shit.

>The problem with /fit/ is you never know just how fit the guy who is giving you advice on shit is

It literally doesn't matter. Nothing I tell you is bullshit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-18-07-54.png (730 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-18-07-54.png
730 KB, 1080x1920
Been lifting hard for 4 months hardly notice a difference should I continue? pretty close to just giving up
>>
>>25366100
Post pictures of yourself.
>>
>>25365871
>Wrong, the first day I tried going to the gym, I was able to bench a little over 200.

That's about normal for a man. That doesn't mean you should do it, however, especially as a beginner.

>Contrast that with people who can't even bench the bar the first time they try.

It literally doesn't matter what others can or can't do. You're not working out their muscles.

>You're seriously telling me genetics isn't everything?

Indeed. It depends on the muscles you've grown, the muscles they've grown, etc. Muscles are very adaptive. Genetics won't be a problem in this.

If you train, you'll grow stronger. If you don't, the guy who couldn't lift 200 will eventually be able to, because he grew his muscles. That's basic biology.
>>
>>25365512
Is it possible to gain muscle without getting weights and similar fitness equipment? If it is what would you recommend doing?
>>
>>25366146
Eat more brah.
>>
File: 1387708841768.jpg (260 KB, 580x819) Image search: [Google]
1387708841768.jpg
260 KB, 580x819
>>25365883

You can do a strength program and not overeat and that should do the trick. Once you got some actual strength, you can even do some cardio to burn more fat and eventually, ottermode.

>>25365890
>you're not even supposed to drink a galon of water a day, how the hell is this even healthy?

Water isn't dangerous. Not unless you drink insane quantities, which a gallon is not.

Your body is only going to take energy from that milk, which will make you gain weight. Countless people get insanely fat with all sorts of less healthy food and they still survive. You're not supposed to become a hamplanet, just put some weight on.
>>
>>25365890
>how the hell is this even healthy?

Michael Phelps eats 12'000kcal a day, and he's damn fine.

>>25365970

Yes, but it'll take you more time than with using free weights.
>>
OP DIDN"T DELIVER HE DIDN"T ANSWER MY QUESTION

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Should I start running? How far should I push for?
>>
File: 1373040682159.png (1 MB, 837x877) Image search: [Google]
1373040682159.png
1 MB, 837x877
>>25365995
>All this terrible advice. Here's the truth: if you already have good genetics, you need no advice, do whatever you want.

This is ridiculous. Nobody grows strong without actually training. This isn't about genetics, it's about training. Muscles don't come for free. Same with flexibility, it's not genetics, it's "use it or lose it". Ever heard of people who get a cast and need to reeducate their limbs? It's the same thing.

Not genetics.

>If you don't have good genetics, you can do everything /fit/ tells you to perfection and picture related is the best result you can hope for. If you bad genetics, the only way to look good is roids.

But that's blatantly wrong. In my family, our genetics makes us very skinny and many of us eventually get fat. I was the same, and training made me strong and lean.

You're confusing a lot of things. Genetics aren't responsible for the shape you keep yourself in.

Look at this girl. You'd think she has bad genes, but then she worked out and became different. Bodies can change shitloads, and it's not because of your genes.
>>
>>25365772
I'm not ashamed to say I fapped ONLY to the first pic of that girl. I'm not a chubby chaser, but she was cuter before
>>
>>25366212
Trying to that's my biggest problem as my mom and sister are fucking vegans so i gotta go buy my own food and it's a pain
>>
>>25366033

It's posted right above your head.

>>25366019

Also make sure to control your eating.
>>
What bodyweight routine should I start? I'm looking to improve my abs.
>>
>>25366244
Currently skinnyfat. If I start working out in january, how long does it take to start making a visual difference? Probably be going to gym 4-5 days a week
>>
File: 1447025647272.jpg (629 KB, 2576x3200) Image search: [Google]
1447025647272.jpg
629 KB, 2576x3200
>>25366335
not OP but this helped me out before
>>
>>25366356
You have a legit mental illness
>>
File: truth about weightloss.png (66 KB, 1303x857) Image search: [Google]
truth about weightloss.png
66 KB, 1303x857
>>25366091

From sane people, yes, for sickly ones, you get jealousy. The other sex will mire you, though. For sure.

>>25366099
>Well it seems quite bad but it may just seem that way since I am not used to it.

It's all about training. When I started, I was utter shit. Don't be concerned with that. It's not where you come from, it's where you're going that matters.

> I'm not looking to get bulk so much as I'd like to keep healthy

Don't worry. You won't suddenly be a mountain of flesh overnight. Health comes with strength and eating well.

> Is consistent cardio a good way to do that?

Yes, but it only matters if you eat well, meaning, you eat less calories than you need, for consistent weightloss.
>>
File: wkscs.jpg (63 KB, 510x500) Image search: [Google]
wkscs.jpg
63 KB, 510x500
>>25366117
>I want to gain weight but no matter how much I eat I'm still a skinny fuck. wat do?

You're not eating enough. Count your calories. Drink a gallon of milk a day, throughout the day, on top of your normal diet.

You'll put on weight, guaranteed.

Whole milk.
>>
>>25365888
Exercises for lumbar lordosis please need asap! I've also been doing cardio and diet for 2 months I've lost around 7kg and I'm really proud, from 85kg to 77kg more or less and I'm 5" ft 11' in. Should I start going to the gym now at this weight (to turn fat into muscle) or should I lower down a bit more, maybe around 70? Also what can I do about joining gym around now? If I join in January I'll look like a damn resolutioner, and if I go later, I'll look like an even lazier resolutioner
>>
File: 1434060305010.png (398 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
1434060305010.png
398 KB, 660x330
>>25366350
Picture related is what I looked like as a couch potato. I took some dogestamped ones too a few months back too. That is to say a printed out picture of doge in the background. Maybe some people saved them and can repost or I can take new ones. Now post you, I'm betting that couch potato me looks better than trained you. This isn't to insult you, this is to prove that genetics > all.
>>
too lazy to work out, too hungry to diet, too scared to try dnp

any other options to lose weight?
>>
>>25366146

What do you lift and how do you lift it?

Do you increase the weight you lift?

>>25366172

No homo.

(And if I did, you wouldn't believe me anyway.)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1445905272678.jpg (48 KB, 828x648) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445905272678.jpg
48 KB, 828x648
>>25365552
Why so mad fatty? Your mum doesn't wanna buy you another 20 piece box of mcnuggets?
>>
>>25365841
I always assume I'm doing something wrong anyway, I've never really had actual results from trying at any point in my life before.
I haven't been doing any exercise recently, since I stopped a few weeks ago, but I plan to start again in the new year.
The obvious plateau is running for me. I'll do this 2.7k route with a hill at the end, and I'll get to the bottom of the hill and can't continue. And I got to that point every time for months and got no better at it.
Meanwhile people I know (like >>25365842 is saying) occasionally go for a jog, or never run at all, and they can comfortably do 5k. It's incredibly frustrating having to try really hard to do something when others seem to be able to do it without trying.
Think I've just summarised the whole board with that last sentence
>>
File: strong-lifts-how-to.jpg (178 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
strong-lifts-how-to.jpg
178 KB, 550x778
>>25366204
>Is it possible to gain muscle without getting weights and similar fitness equipment?

It's possible, but it'll take you more time and effort. What matters to the muscle is that you're using them. Whether you're doing pushups or lifting, the only real difference is that your bodyweight isn't as adjustable, and eventually, you'll be too strong for your own weight and doing 120 pushups will be pointless.

You can use the chart I gave for bodyweights, up there, but I recommend doing an actual program with free weights.

SS or SL is best:

Work Out Tutorials

https://youtu.be/F3QY5vMz_6I?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/-4qRntuXBSc?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/Dy28eq2PjcM?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/rT7DgCr-3pg?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/7HRqB30lxmo?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/423Ew_DQC40
>>
>>25365995
>GENETICS ARE 100% EVERYTHING
>probably has a physical labor job
>SEE I CAN LIFT 200 POUNDS MY FIRST DAY!!!
"maybe its because you unwittingly train your muscles every day by doing day to day tasks, and you don't overeat so you don't get fat?"
>NO ITS GENETICS!!
also
>inb4 anon is trying to discourage other anons from getting fit so he can feel better about his 300 pound manlet body.
Don't trust this faggot, my genetics are of fat descent. My dad is obese, so is my uncle, so is my grandpa, so is my aunt, so is my step sister. My other step sister is a vegan and does yoga and shit, and she's super thin, and I just started working out and have lost 8kg in a month and a half. Don't trust disinfo agents like this anon
>>
>>25366298

I'm writing as fast as I can, and it's damn fast.

>>25366335

Depends, what do you want to accomplish? If you want to lose weight and get good at running, sure.

>>25366356

Matter of opinion, the point being that she had no genetic problem to get fit; she ate well and worked out.

>>25366374

Here are very calorific items:

>peanutbutter
>pistachios, all these seeds are fucking insane
>pizza

Basically anything, really. Go crazy.

>>25366381

Work your whole body, not just the abs. Abs appear when you burn the fat on them, you can't target the fat you burn. Consider the chart I posted above and do each column at the level you can.

>>25366391

Have the better version. (file too large, sorry)
>>
>>25365512
I want to lose some fat on my belly, but without destroying my muscle in other areas (i'm a bit strong already)

What should i start and stop eating/drinking?
>>
>>25366377

soooooo I do this everyday

5x5 shoulder presses
5x5 French presses
5x5 rows
5x5 squats
5x5 pushups
>>
>>25365512

Do you have information on steroid usage? Thanks for your time, Anon.
>>
>>25366491
You look like a friend of mine.
>>
>>25366335
Do a program called couch 2 5k (Google c25k routine) its running and walking intervals and after about 2 months you can run 5km without stopping
>>
>>25366483
>Exercises for lumbar lordosis please need asap!

I'm not an expert on that one and I wouldn't want to give you bad advice based on educated guesses.

>Should I start going to the gym now at this weight

Yes, any weight really. Fat doesn't exactly turn into muscle, you need protein for that, and energy, taken from your fat, but that's a more general process.

Join the gym now, don't think about resolutioners and all that. It doesn't matter.

Are you into cardio only or do you want to get strong?
>>
>>25366669
Where from? I'm scared of dox.
>>
File: current body.jpg (109 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
current body.jpg
109 KB, 1080x1080
>>25366491
>Now post you, I'm betting that couch potato me looks better than trained you. This isn't to insult you, this is to prove that genetics > all.

Not sure if I believe you, friendo. I don't. But here's me.
>>
>>25366391
Oh my fucking kek I love that they made a version of this chart with animu girl to get weeba motivated fucking kek.
>if you can't work out and be a Chad (at least physically looking like one) for yourself or real life women, do it for an anime girl that even isn't your waifu
Also
>c25k-tan is my waifu now
Don't steal
>>
>>25366508

Yes, you can lose weight on a "diet" by eating more, just eat stuff that doesn't have much calories. Feast on beans, soups, stews, etc. You'll be filled up for less calories.

Consider eating only 1 or 2 meals a day. Do what works for you.
>>
>>25366244
Water IS dangerous if you have too much, and a gallon is really fucking pushing it. 6 ltrs is the LD50 for a 165 pound man. 6ltrs = ~1.5 gallons, which is dangerously close if you're not careful.

>>25366269
Yes he ate it. Not drank it.
>>
>>25366411
Dude, I'm usually into hot chicks with abs, I have a serious disgust for fat people, but she looks so cute before. I'm glad she worked out and got fit, I wouldn't have told her to stop working out, but damn she was cuter
>>
>>25366722
west england
>>
>>25366538

First thing: stop giving a fuck about others' results. I never do. I don't care because I'm not going to train with their bodies. It really doesn't matter.

If you don't improve, you are doing something wrong, the question is simply what.

For the running, try following the program I posted above. Gradual increase will make it so that you do improve. Make sure to do it often enough, every other day is fine.

Most of all, don't lose hope. You can and you will do it.
>>
>>25366737
Okay so you look somewhat larger than him only because of lifting, but he still has a fantastic body just from doing nothing.
>>
File: example.jpg (187 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
187 KB, 1240x1754
>>25366648

Basica caloric deficit is all you need.

I recommend drinking only water. But really, just count your calories every day.

>myfitnesspal

Or pic related.
>>
>>25366652
>soooooo I do this everyday

No, not every day.

mon-wed-fri

Or every other day at most. You don't have to be perfect, you can take more days off if you want. Listen to your body.

Also, make sure the weight you're lifting is heavy enough that you can't do 8 reps.
>>
>>25366708
I just want aesthetics really, and decent strength. I have below average strength for my age said my doctor so I have to work out a bit but need those Chad aesthetics for the ladies and to fuck over those girls who rejected me
Also lumbar lordosis is a weird shaped spine, that makes your ass and head potrude backwards, while your belly is pushed outwards, also knows as duck-butt. I've googled a few exercises but I don't really get how to do them as most of them are pictures with no descriptions and YouTube videos have people showing them but explain it shittily and I don't feel any stretching or anything
>>
File: tumblr_nkaaggY5A61sm4hpao1_500.png (322 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkaaggY5A61sm4hpao1_500.png
322 KB, 500x500
>>25366656
>Do you have information on steroid usage? Thanks for your time, Anon.

Don't use them. Pic related.

>>25366798
>Water IS dangerous if you have too much, and a gallon is really fucking pushing it.

That's the point. This is for people who want/need to gain weight.
>>
>>25366862
>Okay so you look somewhat larger than him only because of lifting, but he still has a fantastic body just from doing nothing.

Friend, he is lying. Nobody gets a body like that without doing anything. He is so sure of his own bullshit that he thinks nobody will call him on it. That's not his body.

Genetics don't do shit about muscles. You get muscles if you work them, you get "ripped" if your bodyfat is low, and that's 100% connected to how you eat.

Please stop buying his disempowering lies.
>>
what advice is there to give. either do SS, stronglifts or if you're a faggot a split, then stretch, then eat 2500-3500 kcals depending on your weight and bf% then sleep 8 hours. desu I don't even know why /fit/ still exists.
>>
>>25366538
Psst... Try HIIT,(high intensity interval training) aka tabata training for running, look it up. It's something like run at high intensity 20 seconds, walk 10 seconds, total reps are about 4 minutes long you gotta do that 3 times a day, its for endurance, Google it.
>>
File: 1449682367407.jpg (225 KB, 832x1125) Image search: [Google]
1449682367407.jpg
225 KB, 832x1125
>>25366930
>I just want aesthetics really, and decent strength.

Good news: strength is esthetics. Strong men look good because strength is a good thing. It's basic evolution. Fit people are attractive because we know it's good stuff, while fat, sickly people don't attract us.

Check the videos I posted, rewatch several times. If you go to a gym, someone will help with your form.
>>
>>25366863
Thanks

Original bloxxx
>>
File: IMG_1297-copy_zpsd190c3c9.jpg (105 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297-copy_zpsd190c3c9.jpg
105 KB, 600x421
>>25367037
>Original bloxxx

I have no idea what that means. Someone told me this board may appreciate my help, but I confess I know nothing of your board culture.

>teach me your ways, senpai
>>
>>25365995
What about stunningly hot chicks who who get fat? Who before they were fat, were 10/10s. Also, aging in general tends to make people less attractive. It's not all genetics. Genetics can be on your side and you can still get fat and look bad.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
Not sure if I posted this already, but it's the BASICS for any weightloss.
>>
>>25365995
stfu you miserable cunt. you are like a little kid in the back of the room screaming will everyone else tries to ignore you
>>
>>25366633
I'm aware, but I want to have abs to show.
>>
>>25367129
>Also, aging in general tends to make people less attractive.

You'll find that it's much less the aging than the putting on weight. Consider Arnold in the 80's, he was already 40 but looked 30. Consider the Hodgetwins, then realise they're in their 40's.

Being fit will make you look way younger for a long, long time.
>>
>>25367147
>I'm aware, but I want to have abs to show.

If you want the serious package, you must embark on a real programme like SS or SL.

If you only had abs, and nothing else, you'd look like a freak.
>>
Help me

I am 6'1 and 135 lbs. I am very skinny but I have a bit of visceral belly fat. I want to do something about it now before I turn into Randy from trailer park boys. How the fuck am I underweight and still fat??? I dont give a fuck about abs I just want flat
>>
File: 1449645792337.jpg (114 KB, 612x459) Image search: [Google]
1449645792337.jpg
114 KB, 612x459
Reminder that you can get a home gym and never have to work out in public.
>>
>>25367207
>How the fuck am I underweight and still fat???

Skinny fat is still fat. What you must do is simply lose weight. It'll go away from your belly the same way it would from anywhere else: by being tapped into by your body when you don't give it enough energy through food/drinks.

Count your calories, write down every day all you eat in a day (just the calories, not the items). See how much you actually eat. Weigh yourself every morning after pissing/shitting, write it down too.

You'll see how it works and then you can start gradually diminishing your calories per day. Try 400kcal less than you normally eat. Keep at it. If after a week you haven't lost a pound/500g, eat even less.
>>
>>25367220
True, but depending you cannot do anything overhead.
>>
>>25367207

Use this chart.

>write weight on top
>add all the calories you eat in one day
>write total between the horizontal bars
>do this every day
>>
>>25367299
>True, but depending you cannot do anything overhead.

What do you mean? I'm getting a home gym ASAP and I will do overhead, no problem. If you mean ceiling height, yes, you need at least 2 meters high, but most places have that.
>>
>>25367220
>tfw too poor and wouldn't even have a place to put a home gym if I had the money
I just want to lift while I sing along to anime OSTs.
>>
Quickest way to lose belly fat and gain more stamina?
I don't care much for muscle tone since /r9k/ is "stay at home don't talk to girls", so I'm fine with current strength and build. But I'd really like more stamina and to lose the bit of belly fat i have.
please don't say diet I like my current food too much
>>
>>25367341
Depends on your height really. If you're 6ft over over you can forget it in a lot of places. I can put my hand flat on my ceiling, so there's no chance for me.
>>
>>25367183
Ok, I don't have access to a gym. What bodyweight exercises can I do instead?
>>
>>25367345
>I just want to lift while I sing along to anime OSTs.

Then I have just the thing.

https://youtu.be/qux9-HOm6eg

All /fit/ culture in a single video.

(I got muted for unoriginality, what?)
>>
>>25367374
or over*
>>
>>25367380
>implying I don't go to the gym with my /fit/izen and misc shitposting bro
That's one of our favorite meme videos.
>>
File: 1451333468115.jpg (268 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1451333468115.jpg
268 KB, 1240x1754
>>25367310

I forgot the chart for this, sorry.

>>25367370
>Quickest way to lose belly fat and gain more stamina?

Belly fat: any caloric deficit will do eventually. It's not a specific problem, it's just fat.

>stamina

Follow the cardio program for running posted ITT.

You won't have to diet. I never recommend diet, but I recommend counting your calories and not overeating.

>count cals
>weigh self daily
>look if it goes up or not
>be in control
>>
I never went to gym before, spent my life training skiing and martial arts. I haven't had time for either for about two years now so I'm a bit out of shape. A gym opened up near me and I started going there but stationary training is totally new to me. what do I do? I still have massively developed legs so I'd like to focus on arms and chest plus some fat burning.
>>
>>25367374
>Depends on your height really. If you're 6ft over over you can forget it in a lot of places. I can put my hand flat on my ceiling, so there's no chance for me.

Good point. I think the overhead press can be done sitting too, so there's that. With SS/SL, that's the only exercise where you need height (for the basic ones).
>>
>>25365739

Hey this is cool, I've been working towards handstand pushups for a while but it seems I didn't follow the right progressions.

I've been counting how long I can hold a handstand while using a wall for support, trying for +3 seconds everyday.
>>
>>25367376
>Ok, I don't have access to a gym. What bodyweight exercises can I do instead?

All these:

>>25365739

Meaning, ONE PER COLUMN. The rest is upgrades only. Do 5 sets of reps each, then augment the reps to more, and when you can do 20 easily, do the harder version for each exercise.
>>
>>25367380
Read the sticky senpai, it will explain.

That's what that anon used blox for. Adding gibberish or making you post more original is the only way to post.

If sticky is tl;dr.

Anon 1 says you're a cuck
No one else can say that, so all other anons must add more words, to make it original. Aka, "you're a cuck, fucking cuck" or "you're a cuck bloxxxx"
>>
>>25365512
So my biggest issue when I've lifted in the past wasn't diet or exercise, but sleep. Do you have any tips for improving my sleep schedule so that I can go to bed earlier and sleep longer?
>>
>>25367442
>what do I do?

You do this:

Work Out Tutorials

https://youtu.be/F3QY5vMz_6I?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/-4qRntuXBSc?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/Dy28eq2PjcM?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/rT7DgCr-3pg?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/7HRqB30lxmo?list=PLcQezwqoDs7ECX54FS0Lnkcn47AL5a5-L

https://youtu.be/423Ew_DQC40
>>
Aerobic exercises I can do in the safety of my home?
>>
>>25366765
shes called emi you tard
>>
>>25367299
Home gym fag here.

It is true that there's just some stuff that you can't do (either due to space, house dimensions, or cost of the machine), but I've built myself a nice gym for about $1k. Has all the essentials (bench, bar, dumbells, kettlebell, etc.) and some nice secondary items as well (pull up bar, medicine ball, steps, etc.). Definitely enough to get a good workout daily from.

And the best part is that it doesn't cost my any monthly fee to go to, I can do it anytime I want, I can do so in my underwear and I don't have to be around filthy normies while doing so.
>>
>>25367458

To be fair, I only use these exercises as a complement or preparation for lifting free weights. I'd only use these if I didn't have access to equipment. If you want to get stronger, you'll have to lift heavier eventually.

>>25367482

Damn... I see. Same for pictures? I think I accidentally tried to post the same chart again, maybe why.

>>25367489
>Do you have any tips for improving my sleep schedule so that I can go to bed earlier and sleep longer?

Are you having trouble falling asleep? If yes, you can start reading (I can advise you on that too, more so, even), or, and this is going to be ORIGINAL, you can learn to pray the Catholic rosary and do that. Don't worry about faith, I once learned that stuff to ease anxiety and it did me a lot of good. The repeating of prayers sort of hypnotise you and you will fall asleep more easily. When I'm really tired, I don't even get to do 3 Hail Mary's.

Having worked out hard will also help with sleep, especially if you swim. Detail your problem with sleep more.
>>
File: Jasper_face.png (386 KB, 872x489) Image search: [Google]
Jasper_face.png
386 KB, 872x489
>>25365512
Hey OP, are you still around?

I don't have a defined program, but I'm basically at the gym everyday alternating:

Day 1: biceps/shoulders/quads
Day 2: triceps/chest/hamstrings/back

I also do abs everyday (essentially situps and leg raises). Is this good enough to net results? I get board easy and like switching up workouts. Starting Strength makes me want to kill myself.

I'm a girl so I don't have the benefit of testosterone either. My lifts have started off incredibly weak but I'm improving.

2nd question: I used to workout for ~3 months and saw my lifts go up 30-40lbs. I never saw any muscle definition change though I was curling 40 lbs (3x8) at some point and I had 0 bicep definition. Am I cursed to forever be small because of my gender? Thanks.

P.S: pic related is my musclefu inspiration.
>tfw you'll never look like Jasper without roids
>>
>>25365512
I started running and can barely run for 10 minutes at a shitty pace (10km/h)

should I just end it now and kill myself?
>>
>>25365512
What kind of different reactions do you get from people now that you're fit?
>>
>>25367523

Any you like that you find on YouTube. Aerobic is safe in general. Just get a yoga mat and on you go.

>it's mostly light cardio and flexibility
>>
What can a healthy diet do for you? Is that all you need to lose fat? I don't have access to a gym right now so the most I could do would be eating more healthy and maybe some bodyweight exercises.
>>
>>25366146
2 pac - I see no changes
>>
>>25367553
>And the best part is that it doesn't cost my any monthly fee to go to, I can do it anytime I want, I can do so in my underwear and I don't have to be around filthy normies while doing so.

That's the best of it. My gym is going to cost me about the same sum too. It includes:

>barbell, olympic
>bench
>power rack/cage, so I can lift safely alone
>cage has dips and pullups stuff
>>
>>25367587
Images, and webms aren't apart of the post, so the don't "exist" to the filter. only posts with text are allowed
>>
>>25365593
Not op but people at the gym caring about other peoples bodies is pretty much a silly meme. People are there to work on themselves not worry about what other peoplw look like (except for attractive members of the opposite sex obviously)

Remember that pretty much everyone in a gym is there because they aren't completely happy with their body.
>>
>>25367596
>Hey OP, are you still around?

Yep.

>. Is this good enough to net results?

Only in the beginning, since anything would. You can follow a much better program.

I was going to recommend SS/SL but then I saw your comment on it. I'd recommend the dumbbell program I posted above:

Military Presses

Shoulder Presses DB

French Presses

Rows

Squats

Pushups (wall, table)

Program:

5x5 shoulder presses
5x5 French presses
5x5 rows
5x5 squats
5x5 pushups

Not sure if you'll find that less boring.

>I never saw any muscle definition change though I was curling 40 lbs (3x8) at some point and I had 0 bicep definition.

I don't recommend curls, they're isolation and you can work your biceps doing other, better exercises.

>Am I cursed to forever be small because of my gender?

Not at all. You can get pretty damn strong as a girl too, but you need to make sure you eat your protein and eat enough in general. if you don't eat your protein and eat enough, you will not grow, despite the exercises.
>>
>>25367587
>Detail your problem with sleep more
I've never been formally diagnosed with anything, but I've never been able to sleep easily. According to my mom, I used to fight sleep as a baby. When I was in kindergarten, I never slept at nap time, not even once. In high school I would often sleep only a few hours a night due to school, but even on nights when I didn't have a lot of homework I didn't sleep well. When I do lie down to sleep, it takes me several hours to actually fall asleep, even if I'm just laying there. I had a bit of a rough childhood and a large work load since high school, so I assume m sleeping issues are tied to my anxiety. Maybe I should give up my straight edge ways and just start smoking pot before bed.
>>
>>25367598
>I started running and can barely run for 10 minutes at a shitty pace (10km/h)

That's more than I could when I started. I was in such horrible shape I'd run 2 minutes and had to walk.

>should I just end it now and kill myself?

No, you should smile, remember that I used to be far worse, and focus on this:

>>25365982

Follow that running program.
>>
>>25367596
Get the fuck off my board roastie
>>
I've been plateuing on really weak weights, for example my bench is stuck at 115 even though I weigh 160

I'm a skinnyfat cunt. I try to do 5 reps for 4 sets on bench and then I know I can increase the weight.
Latest was 4 5 4 3 repts on 115
Weak chest, I don't feel stress on bench only on arms.

Also my shoulder joint pops when doing chest flies and regular shoulder excercises except for OHP
Doesn't matter what weight
>>
>>25366019
Hey man thanks for this

Cool stuff much apprexiated
>>
>>25367714
Thanks so much I'll check it out. Also would that program be recommended every other day with a rest day in between? Not completely sure how it works.

Also I thought it was bad to repeat the exact same workouts over and over, something about your body getting used to it?

>>25367743
No fuck off you beta faggot. Who said you could quote me?
>>
File: for Americans, with pounds.png (69 KB, 1675x643) Image search: [Google]
for Americans, with pounds.png
69 KB, 1675x643
>>25367607
>What kind of different reactions do you get from people now that you're fit?

Women smile more to me and small talk comes more naturally from them. Some people will ask what I do to be that way, and ask for advice and such. In general, people trust you more because you've accomplished something that requires discipline, and that's always a plus for you.

>>25367628
>What can a healthy diet do for you? Is that all you need to lose fat?

You can lose fat solely by controlling how you eat, and I mean CALORIES. No fucks given about what you eat exactly, just the calories, that is, the energy you put in your body. More than you burn and your body stores it as fat. That's how we get fat.

Try avoiding processed food to eat healthy, but yes, the focus is HOW MANY CALORIES. Never imagine forbidding yourself from eating this or that ever again. It literally doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. I love a fucking Big Mac, and it's around 540kcal. Just count it and don't go over your limit and you won't gain weight.

> I don't have access to a gym right now so the most I could do would be eating more healthy and maybe some bodyweight exercises.

I lost 8 kilos ONLY through counting my calories, and I wasn't even trying hard. Check the chart I posted about bodyweights, do one per column, the top ones are easiest. Do reps of 5, 5 sets, then increase the reps, and when you can do 20 easily, switch to the bottom version of the exercise, which is harder.
>>
>>25367679
>Remember that pretty much everyone in a gym is there because they aren't completely happy with their body.

That, and there generally are plenty of very unfit people. Nobody will judge you. Fit people know that they too had to start one day and they know it's difficult. If anything, they'll cheer for you in the privacy of their minds. That's what I do when I see unfit people working out.
>>
>>25367741
>sleeping issues are tied to my anxiety.

Important question here is: are you actually tired? If not, then you just don't need that much sleep. I know people who are fine on 6 hours. I need 7 to 8, but if you need less sleep, don't worry about it.

If you ARE tired, however, that's a different problem.
>>
>>25366813
Ok, thank God, not me. I live in MD.

>>25366737
Assuming that's you, how tall are you? I might still have more mass.
>>
>>25367830
Who said you could be on r9k? You don't need this thread you need to get a labiaplasty
>>
>>25367752
>Weak chest, I don't feel stress on bench only on arms.

Make sure you have your arms at a 45 angle, same way you do pushups. Bad form can exclude muscles from participating, and that's generally a bad idea. Make sure your hands are in the correct place on the bar. Check the videos I posted about this:

>>25367495
>>
>>25367923
I am tired, all the time. But that might be tied to other issues. Basically I'm just a mess who probably needs to address all these issues at once since they're likely tied together.
>>
Am guy, I look normal above the waist but below I am as thick as a bow of oatmeal. Is it possible to reduce my ass and calfs through exercise?
>>
>>25365512
I enjoy the cross country machine, the cycling machine and the rowing machine at the gym. If I just use these three things, what can I expect?
>>
Do cold showers actually have benefits or is this just a meme?
>>
>>25367927
>>25321890
Nice try chadwick, you already doxxed yourself you dumb faggot.
>>
>>25367752
>Also my shoulder joint pops when doing chest flies and regular shoulder excercises except for OHP
>Doesn't matter what weight

Is it painful? If not, then don't worry. If it feels abnormal, consult a doctor to be sure. Go easy on it at any rate and when it gets stronger, maybe it'll stop popping.

>>25367803

Very welcome. This shit will give you results in 4 weeks. Enjoy feeling that bumpy bicep.

>>25367830
>Also would that program be recommended every other day with a rest day in between? Not completely sure how it works.

Yes. You can do it every other day. I recommend at least 3 times a week, but it won't matter much if you do only 2. Sometimes I go a week without doing anything and it's fine.

>Also I thought it was bad to repeat the exact same workouts over and over, something about your body getting used to it?

Yes. Exercise variety is mostly a fad. That program basically includes every group muscle there is, so you'll train everything. Think of most professional athletes: they repeat the same stuff over and over, sometimes every day, and they're more than fine.

>bad

Only because the fitness industry can't milk you as much if they don't come up with new shit all the time. The human body doesn't change that fast.
>>
>>25367854
I think my weight is okay, I'm 146lb. Do I need to focus on eating less or do I need to maintain my weight? I just want to lose fat/gain muscle. I will start training though, thanks.
>>
>>25365512
Sure, I'll bite.
I worked out for a couple of years and ate a lot.
I gained a lot of strength but no mass.

Since I gave up working out because I didn't gain weight, I've lost that strength and tone, and any extra muscle I had.

I weigh 120 pounds and I'm 5'10.

Please help me gain some fucking mass I don't care about anything else and I've tried everything but steroids
>>
>>25367952
I wouldn't have a problem getting fucked or getting another bf even if I was a fat roastie anyway. Stop whining, it just makes you look more pathetic, faggot.
>>
>>25367927
>Assuming that's you, how tall are you? I might still have more mass.

We've already established you were lying. You are so ignorant of how human bodies function that you imagined it was possible to make me believe your nonsense.

It doesn't matter what my height is. Your piss contest does not interest me. All that matters is that genetics have nothing to do with your fitness level.

It has everything to do with your training. The only things you can't change are your height and such things, but bodyfat, muscles, weight, etc, flexibility, all these are the direct results of training or lack thereof.
>>
>>25367980
>I am tired, all the time. But that might be tied to other issues. Basically I'm just a mess who probably needs to address all these issues at once since they're likely tied together.

If you have issues and worries, chances are your unconscious works on that shit all night, bad dreams and whatnot, and that won't let you rest appropriately. Working out should bring you some peace though. it's very effective. Go forth confidently, you'll be fine.
>>
>>25367991
>Am guy, I look normal above the waist but below I am as thick as a bow of oatmeal. Is it possible to reduce my ass and calfs through exercise?

Yes, but the main thing will be calories in, calories out. So your eating is central. Exercising can only burn more calories, but if you eat more calories than you ultimately burn, you'll still get fat.

>weigh self every day
>count calories
>write it all down using the chart I gave above

>eat less calories
>see if your weight goes down

Aim for a pound a week.
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 219x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 219x400
>>25368081
FUCK OFF ROASTIE SLUT

The only reason anyone knows your gender is because you said it to get attention from /fit/ chad. The insane thing about it is that you don't need to mention your gender, ever. But you still do,

That's the only reason you're here.
>>
>>25368044
Thanks so much for explaining the dumbbell program. Maybe I'll make some better progress this time.

I'm eating ~85g of protein a day (130lbs, 5'9 fem) and 2000 calories. I don't think I can consume anymore without feeling sick. That should be fine I hope. I swear I'm gonna get mercury poisoning eventually but I don't give a fuck tbqh.

Also this might be a stupid question, but say I workout 3x a week. Do I still eat big on rest days? I don't want to gain much excess fat.

Thanks again!
>>
>>25368008
>I enjoy the cross country machine, the cycling machine and the rowing machine at the gym. If I just use these three things, what can I expect?

You can expect getting good at cardio, but you won't grow strong and you won't get muscles from these things.

What's your goal?

>>25368012

Here's the shower deal: when your body is warm, blood goes everywhere; when cold, it concentrates on your vital organs. Now, after training, blood pools in your limbs, and that can feel not so good. A cold shower will make the blood come back to the core and you'll feel better.

To improve circulation, switching from hot to cold and vice versa will help, but that's all it does.

I personally start somewhat warm, then get a bit colder. It doesn't have to be fucking freezing. That's all it does though.
>>
>>25365512
Don't feel like reading the thread to see if it's already been answered so

I work out every day, how can I gain more mass/muscle? Eat/drink lots of protein?
>>
Do you notice a lot of people treat you differently now?
>>
>>25368052
>I think my weight is okay, I'm 146lb. Do I need to focus on eating less or do I need to maintain my weight? I just want to lose fat/gain muscle. I will start training though, thanks.

If you already have extra fat on you, you can eat normally, at maintenance, and you'll both grow muscles and lose fat.
>>
>>25368013
is his name really chadwick? lol

anyone have an address on this guy yet?
>>
How long does it take for your muscles to atrophy? I haven't been lifting as often as I should, due to drinking from a job I can't stand and now a really bad cold.
>>
>>25368155
I'm asking about nutrition and whether my gender (lack of testosterone) will be a huge roadblock on gaining big muscle. Of course that's related to gender.

Look how no one else gave a fuck or sperged out except for you. The /fit/ guy is responding to everyone equally. So again, fuck off you aspie.
>>
File: smugpokemon.jpg (74 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
smugpokemon.jpg
74 KB, 500x375
>Falling for the lifting meme

I pity you
>>
>>25368064
>Please help me gain some fucking mass I don't care about anything else and I've tried everything but steroids

Gallon of milk a day. Throughout the day. It's a shitload, whole milk, and you're BOUND to put on mass from it.

If not that, count your calories and see how much you REALLY eat.

Calorific items:

>pistachios
>peanutbutter
>chocolate (not as healthy)

But yeah, GOMAD (gallon of milk a day) is guaranteed putting some fat on you.

Bonus: memory muscle IS a thing, you'll get your old gains back in no time.
>>
>>25368261
So I basically just need to make sure I train and get enough protein? Should I keep running (Couch to 5k?)
>>
>>25368203
>What's your goal?

I want to lose weight primarily. Two weeks ago I started dieting and attending gym proper.

Will adding swimming to this help me gain some muscle as well?
>>
>>25367062
Robot removes posts that aren't original. He posted that to make it original
>>
>>25368308
how many calories are you eating a day?
what are you using to track them?
are you sure your measurements are correct?
>>
>>25368184
Not /fit/ anon.
On rest days I'd always just -500 calories from what I was normally eating but still get the protien and shit in the same amounts.
>>
File: 1447825611250.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1447825611250.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>25368094
>It doesn't matter what my height is.
manlet detected
>>
>>25368155
>that you don't need to mention your gender, ever.

Not her, I'm OP, but in the context of physical work outs, it actually mattered. Girls can't put on muscles as well or as fast as men.

>>25368184
>Thanks so much for explaining the dumbbell program. Maybe I'll make some better progress this time.

Welcome. Make sure to either increase reps (no more than 12 though) or increasing the weight. Consider also that some exercises allow you to lift more than others, so don't expect all exercises to be done at the same weight, adjust as you go.

>I'm eating ~85g of protein a day (130lbs, 5'9 fem) and 2000 calories. I don't think I can consume anymore without feeling sick. That should be fine I hope.

Sounds like enough. Consider pistachios to eat more cals easily.

>Also this might be a stupid question, but say I workout 3x a week. Do I still eat big on rest days?

Yes.

> I don't want to gain much excess fat.

When you see too much excess fat, cut back for a bit. You can clean bulk. What really matters is the protein. And a little excess fat only. You'll be fine.
>>
>>25368207
>I work out every day, how can I gain more mass/muscle? Eat/drink lots of protein?

Don't work out every day, your muscles grow when you rest, if you work them all the time, they can't grow, they can't repair themselves.

Protein is essential, yes: meat, eggs, beans, etc.

Do read the thread if you want more info.

>>25368214

I mostly mee the same people as before, and I've changed a lot too, more confident and therefore more social.

>How long does it take for your muscles to atrophy? I haven't been lifting as often as I should, due to drinking from a job I can't stand and now a really bad cold.

You'll see fast results in the beginning. Muscle growth is always pretty slow, just focus on going it the long run and you'll get there. Also get a better job and stop drinking, that'll give you tits and extra fat.

>>25368294

You are falling for the /fit/ trap: they don't want you to get fit, so they tell you BS.

>>25368325

If you want to do cardio, do it on days when you don't lift, but do realise cardio and strength aren't the same thing. You don't have to do cardio to get strong. You can do strength first and then cardio another time.

And yes, training and protein, and eating well, are the basics.
>>
>>25368370
>>25368400
Alright that was my last question, thanks a lot.
>>
>>25368345
>I want to lose weight primarily. Two weeks ago I started dieting and attending gym proper.

Then yes, cardio burns calories.

>Will adding swimming to this help me gain some muscle as well?

Not in any major way, no. Here's how it works:

>you get more muscles for lifting heavy stuff, then your muscles grow, you can lift more, etc; the more you can lift, the more strength you have, and that means more muscle

Swimming is more of an endurance thing, you never lift or pull anything heavier each time you swim, so there's no strength progress. You just become resistent, not stronger, so you won't grow stronger/bigger with swimming.

If you want muscles, you have to lift.
>>
>>25365512
opinions on BroScienceLife?
>>
>>25368366
>how many calories are you eating a day?

Depends each day. Usually between 1500 and 2000, but I need amazingly little and I'm trying to cut the fat.

>what are you using to track them?

Pen and paper, on my fridge.

>are you sure your measurements are correct?

Yes. For the calories, it's give or take 200kcal, it doesn't matter that much.

>>25368371

I'm 178cm.

>>25368498

Welcome.
>>
>>25368566

None, I'm not familiar with that.
>>
>>25365512
Is it possible for a skeleton to be as buff as u ever? because im scared of still being skinny but buff, i think it would look really retarded
>>
>>25368593
its a fitness comedy youtube channel, if you wanna laugh, you should watch him
>>
>>25368614
>Is it possible for a skeleton to be as buff as u ever? because im scared of still being skinny but buff, i think it would look really retarded

It is possible, yes.

You can't be skinny and buff, you can be skinny and strong, which is ottermode, like swimmers, and that looks pretty neat.

You just need to put on some weight. Count your calories and eat over 2000kcal a day. If you REALLY want to put on weight fast, drink a gallon of whole milk a day, throughout the day. You'll put on weight something serious.

See thread for more, I've been asked that 8 times.

>>25368622

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
>>
>>25368572
>Depends each day. Usually between 1500 and 2000, but I need amazingly little and I'm trying to cut the fat.

Well there's your problem anon, it's hard as fuck to gain mass while cutting fat.
>>
>>25368690
>Well there's your problem anon, it's hard as fuck to gain mass while cutting fat.

I'm OP. I wasn't sure why you were asking, but you're probably mistaking me for someone else.
>>
>>25365512
I have a weider pro 2000.
Please tell me what exercises I should do on it.
I also have a single dumb bell.
Can't afford anything else.
>>
>>25368709
sounds like it, today op wasn't a faggot
>>
>>25365512
I need foods to achieve my daily of 2.7-3k cals.

150lbs 5'10 25Yo goal 160-165
>>
>>25365512
am i cursed to have small forearms/calves or can i actually develop them if i try?
>>
>>25368731
>weider pro 2000.

Pullups. All else, in my opinion, is shit.

https://youtu.be/mRznU6pzez0

>I also have a single dumb bell.

That's fine. Just buy some weight for it. You can do this DB program just fine with one. Doing it with a single DB will train your core stabilisers more, in fact, so it's win win for you.

Military Presses

Shoulder Presses DB

French Presses

Rows

Squats

Pushups (wall, table)

Program:

5x5 shoulder presses
5x5 French presses
5x5 rows
5x5 squats
5x5 pushups

Every other day or 3 days.
>>
>>25368094
>it doesn't matter what my height is

Top kek
>>
>>25368744
>I need foods to achieve my daily of 2.7-3k cals.

Feast on pistachios and other nuts of the sort. These things look innocent but they pack a shitload of good fats. Once you pop, you can't stop.

>also gallon of milk a day

Pistachios and milk, you'll reach your 3000.

>>25368763
>am i cursed to have small forearms/calves or can i actually develop them if i try?

They'll grow in proportions to the rest, don't worry about it. There are exercises to focus on them, but I wouldn't worry about it for now. You're not cursed, no. Wrists are tricky, but the rest are muscle areas so you'll be fine. You just don't store your fat there, like me.
>>
File: 12234212424112.jpg (98 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
12234212424112.jpg
98 KB, 1024x512
>>25365512
I have this decent work out plan which I'm trying to do. There is this one exercise I'm struggling with though, which is the bent over barbell row. I'm weak af so I can't do it with a weight that gives it enough height for me to pick it up normally. Taking all the weights around in the area to heighten it is both messy and annoying for everyone else in the area.
What do? It is an exercise that trains a lot of muscles, but if there's a good replacement or replacements I'm all ears.
>>
>>25368824

If I really felt bad about my height, I'd just lie to you. My height is 178 and I feel fine about it.
>>
File: 1450660451982.png (434 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1450660451982.png
434 KB, 500x484
>>25365512
Will you be my gym buddy?

No?

What the fuck do you expect to do about my crippling anxiety, then? Not everyone can "just do it."
>>
How much time does it take to start noticing improvements? Talking about visuals, not strength.
>>
>>25368844
>I'm weak af so I can't do it with a weight that gives it enough height for me to pick it up

Then it's too heavy. If you can't pick it up normally, it is too heavy and you should deload. Better lift lighter than too heavy.

Probably not the respond you wanted but that's the truth of it. Trying to find an alternative can end in injuries here. This rule goes for every sort of free weight exercise: if you can't get in position normally, it's too heavy.
>>
File: 1450671318044-1.png (278 KB, 680x473) Image search: [Google]
1450671318044-1.png
278 KB, 680x473
>mfw I look at the nutritional value of pecans

What the fuck? Why haven't I been eating nuts?
>>
>>25368900
>Will you be my gym buddy?

Yes.

>that pic

I like Melville quite a bit.

>>25368900
>What the fuck do you expect to do about my crippling anxiety, then? Not everyone can "just do it."

I'd recommend first not getting mad at me for no reason (or anyone else out there), and then I'd recommend doing what I do: home gym. How much money can you spend on equipment?

>a lot: get a power rack/cage, bench, barbell
>a little: dumbbells with weights

I posted programs for both.
>>
>>25368909
>How much time does it take to start noticing improvements? Talking about visuals, not strength.

When I started, honestly within 2 weeks I noticed some major gains in my biceps. It was fucking crazy. The weaker you are, the more impressive and fast it will be,

After that, it takes time and is slow.
>>
>>25368931
>What the fuck? Why haven't I been eating nuts?

Told ya. It's crazy. I used to think nuts were "healthy" and so I thought they didn't even have calories... BIG MISTAKE.

>Hotline Miami
>finished both games
>OP is truly not a faggot today, I can do everything
>>
>>25368787
Wow thanks man. Although I'm not sure it's very safe to do pullups on this machine. I will work my dumbbell then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-20-13-04.png (600 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-20-13-04.png
600 KB, 1080x1920
>>25367632
I could just be getting fatter but my chest is atleast better now this was 4 months ago
>>
>>25365512

How do you fix skinnyfat? stretchmarks loose skin and manboobs included?
>>
>>25369003
>Although I'm not sure it's very safe to do pullups on this machine.

In doubt, don't. Maybe you can find some outside, if you have forests with obstacles and such.

Work that dumbbell! Buy some more weight if you need (you will, eventually).
>>
File: 1450642522559-2.jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450642522559-2.jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
>>25368979
Well if anything they can be used to get that couple hundred calories to meet your goal for the day.

>all that protein
>all that fiber
>all that fat

Perfect
>>
>>25369022
>How do you fix skinnyfat? stretchmarks loose skin and manboobs included?

Stretchmarks, I think there's a solution about this, some oil or something, I forget. I never had that problem so I don't really know.

The rest can all be solved by losing weight/burning fat. It's not a specific problem, you just store your fat in certain areas more than others, but it's fat all the same. See images in the thread to know how to lose weight efficiently.
>>
File: 1451417723779.png (353 KB, 1337x849) Image search: [Google]
1451417723779.png
353 KB, 1337x849
Haven't read everything in this image but it's good enough for what I've read.
>>
>>25365512
Does exercising at home yield any results at all (push ups, sit ups, etc.)? Non autistic /fit/ type response would be greatly appreciated.
>>
File: 1448542603161.jpg (47 KB, 358x350) Image search: [Google]
1448542603161.jpg
47 KB, 358x350
>>25368942
I'm not mad at you or anyone else for that matter (except for myself); just venting my frustrations. I guess I should start doing something even if it's just around the house, since I'm going to end up with heart disease at this rate. At the same time, I just want to die.
>>
>>25365739
still too much effort.
>>
>>25369186
>Does exercising at home yield any results at all (push ups, sit ups, etc.)? Non autistic /fit/ type response would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, but much more slowly than with free weights.

I posted a whole list of those:

>>25365739

Here. Each column is a type of exercise, and it gets harder as you go down.

You can get strong with only this, but you're better off getting some dumbbells and doing the DB program I posted many times ITT.
>>
>>25369209

Do start. It will only get better from there and once you realise it's actually working and you'll get a nice bod, you'll change. You'll feel better too. Trust me.

I'll have to go to bed soon, it's almost 2:30 am here, and I'm getting tired.

I'll most likely come back to you guys.

>>25369216

Free weights would be "less" efforts for more results.

Muscles won't train themselves, though. But if you're willing, you'll do what it takes.
>>
>>25366193
This is horseshit. Some men can naturally have 300 ng/dl testosterone. Others can naturally have 1200. And benching >200 is not normal for an untrained male.

>>25365957
Holy shit, fucking wrong. So wrong, oh my god. What the fuck are you even talking about?

>>25366100
No, a fat person's forearm and a muscular person's forearm are distinct looking. The muscular person has a thinner wrist compared to their forearm muscle.

>>25366708
You're implying that it's possible for fat to turn into muscle under those conditions. Wrong. The energy from your fat is used to power your muscles, not build or repair them.

>>25366949
Wow, you are a faggot and know nothing about steroids. Fucking pleb.

>>25366971
False. Genetics can give higher test and better muscle building. With this, simple daily activities/chores/yardwork can easily build up muscle.

>>25367018
False. Strength and aesthetics are completely different goals (for advanced lifters at least)

>>25367714
False. Girls cannot get big or strong. They are physically limited by their hormones. A couple of years of training will make you stronger than any girl on the entire planet (who isn't on roids).

>>25367854
False. It is not just calories. Macro ratios are important too. If you don't eat enough protein, you will lose more muscle instead of fat. Same thing with bulking. Not enough protein and you will gain fat instead of muscle.

>>25368044
False. Different routines can have different amounts of volume for your muscle groups. Eventually this could lead to a muscular imbalance and will stifle gains by certain muscles being bottlenecked by others.

>>25368478
Overtraining is a myth. You can workout every day as long as you are eating enough calories and not injuring yourself. You might not be as strong/ready to lift, but it is still possible.

What are your lifts?
>>
>>25369228
Cheers man, may the god of gains be always at your side.
>>
>>25369314
>This is horseshit. Some men can naturally have 300 ng/dl testosterone. Others can naturally have 1200. And benching >200 is not normal for an untrained male.

Even without the trip you're completely transparent.

>Holy shit, fucking wrong. So wrong, oh my god. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Nothing you're very knowledgeable about, it seems.

>No, a fat person's forearm and a muscular person's forearm are distinct looking. The muscular person has a thinner wrist compared to their forearm muscle.

You aren't born muscular. We all have the same muscles; they grow if you train them, they don't if you don't, period.

>You're implying that it's possible for fat to turn into muscle under those conditions. Wrong. The energy from your fat is used to power your muscles, not build or repair them.

Repair is a process, like any process, it requires energy. Your body doesn't do anything without consuming energy. The main ingredient is protein, but without energy to power those processes, nothing happens. You've talked out of your ass once again.

>Wow, you are a faggot and know nothing about steroids. Fucking pleb.

I'm sure you've convinced everyone that you aren't the true pleb here.

>False. Genetics can give higher test and better muscle building. With this, simple daily activities/chores/yardwork can easily build up muscle.

Point being: the training does it, not the genetics. Everyone can be better or worse at a thing, if you don't train, you never get good, and if you train, you get good. The point is that genetics aren't responsible for whether you train or not. To focus this hard on genetics is wilful disempowerment. You need excuses.

cont
>>
>>25368834
Nope. Forearms/calves have different leverage proportions from most muscles. Some people say genetics have a strong effect on these muscles. But it's also recommended that you work these muscles with high reps, since these muscles don't naturally lift large amounts of weight.
>>
>>25365666
Hey OP. I'm a 6' tall, 120 lbs skeleton. I have a huge difficulty eating. I got some protein shake (I think it's whey) that I've been drinking to help (it's about 1900 cal per serving).
I still haven't gained weight. And I've been told working out won't do much if I can't gain weight. What do?
>>
>>25365512
Will lifting help my fucked up back and neck?
>>
>>25369314

>False. Strength and aesthetics are completely different goals (for advanced lifters at least)

You're still wrong, actually. No one here is an advanced lifter, for one, and for two, lifters who are fat need to be fat to be in this or that category. All these ugly lifters are blown out of the water by strongmen (pic related, one of the strongest men in the world, and he looks way, way better than your ugly lifters).

>False. Girls cannot get big or strong.

Yes, they can, as girls. You're trying hard to see untruths where there's nothing but your bad faith. Relax, pansy.

>False. It is not just calories. Macro ratios are important too.

Nope, definitely not for anyone who's just fat and willing to lose weight. You play with macros when you're advanced and perfectionist. All I care for is protein and calories and that's literally all you need. For someone who just wants to lose weight, it's all calories.

>False. Different routines can have different amounts of volume for your muscle groups.

I don't even know what you're countering now, not that it matters, since you're obviously missing the point. You really are upset aren't you?

>Overtraining is a myth.

So's your dick but we still act like it exists. Besides, this isn't about overtraining, it's about letting your muscles repair themselves. Beginners will not all want to train an hour every single day, and I still don't advise it anyway. Stay upset.

>What are your lifts?

Your mom on my cock.
>>
>>25369453

> Even without the trip you're completely transparent.
I'm not the tripfag you gay nigger.

>Repair is a process, like any process, it requires energy. Your body doesn't do anything without consuming energy. The main ingredient is protein, but without energy to power those processes, nothing happens. You've talked out of your ass once again.

No, for stored fat to be used, it chemically is turned into water and carbon dioxide. There is no way for this fat to be turned into material that can be used to build muscle.

You are proven wrong by known mechanisms of biology, dipshit.

> A bunch of dumb shit you dont know about
You're greatly underestimating the power of hormones. This isn't a magical fair world where everyone is equally able to do things. Testosterone is the hormone that allows you to build muscle. Some men can naturally have 4 TIMES AS MUCH as other men. The amount of work these men have to put in to reach equivalent goals is greatly different. Some goals might even be impossible for the one, but not the other. You obviously know nothing about hormones and are extremely naive.
>>
>>25369336

Thanks.

>>25369454

Are you even reading?

>nope

>>25369497
>I have a huge difficulty eating.

Whole milk, gallon a day, and nuts, pistachios, etc. Very calorific.

>I still haven't gained weight.

Gallon of milk a day, really.

> And I've been told working out won't do much if I can't gain weight. What do?

You drink that gallon.

>>25369513

Yes. But do it carefully, go slow, start with nothing but the bar and by God make sure your form is perfect. Stronger muscles will support your spine and everything, so yes, but do nothing without your doctor's advice, depending on the injury or problem.
>>
>>25369603
>I'm not the tripfag you gay nigger.

Whatever you say, boss.

>No, for stored fat to be used, it chemically is turned into water and carbon dioxide. There is no way for this fat to be turned into material that can be used to build muscle.

You didn't read, again. It's energy, which is used for any process of the body, including muscle repair.

>You are proven wrong by known mechanisms of biology, dipshit.

You misread what I wrote and twisted my words, is it any wonder? "Dipshit", that is a cute, a cute!

As to the rest, believe what you want and cherish the excuses you love. Argue for your limitations and sure enough they are yours.
>>
Hey OP, thanks for trying to help people out. I appreciate it all. I'm the skinnyfat guy with shoulder joint popping issues, I'll try your tips and hopefully it helps.

Still can't get rid of my man tits and beer belly (Even though I don't drink) because I feel like I need to grow bigger

Plus I don't count cals. Should probably start that someday. What's some cheap but protein heavy snack? I know yoghurt's good but is there anything else I'm missing?

Thanks in advance, heading out for now
>>
>>25369586

>You're still wrong, actually. No one here is an advanced lifter, for one, and for two, lifters who are fat need to be fat to be in this or that category. All these ugly lifters are blown out of the water by strongmen (pic related, one of the strongest men in the world, and he looks way, way better than your ugly lifters).

I'm an advanced lifter. 285 bench, 365x5 squat, 455 deadlift. But I doubt you are because you won't post your stats.

And HAHAHA. You actually think fat bear strongmen look better than bodybuilders? Fucking retard.

>Yes, they can, as girls. You're trying hard to see untruths where there's nothing but your bad faith. Relax, pansy.

Look up the records for powerlifting, men vs. women. You're a dipshit.

> A bunch of lame insults that deflect my arguments

You're a dumb, turbnigger, retarded, gay faggot.

Post your lifts.
>>
>>25369750
>Plus I don't count cals. Should probably start that someday.

This is why you have extra fat, because you have no idea what you actually eat, and unless you weigh yourself, you won't know when you're gaining.

>What's some cheap but protein heavy snack?

Eggs.
>>
>>25369775
Also, your use of the word "faith" and that post where you suggested someone make bible prayers to fall asleep probably means you're a Christian.

Which makes you an even bigger, dumber, gayer, faggot.
>>
>>25369775
>I'm an advanced lifter. 285 bench, 365x5 squat, 455 deadlift. But I doubt you are because you won't post your stats.

Since you're the touchy sort, I'd hate myself for butthurting you any more than you are.

>And HAHAHA. You actually think fat bear strongmen look better than bodybuilders? Fucking retard.

I do, actually. Absolutely no doubt in my mind that a strongman in bearmode looks better than cloudmen in isolation steroid mode.

>Look up the records for powerlifting, men vs. women. You're a dipshit.

Completely besides the point and you know it. The question was whether a girl can get strong too. I said yes, which is true. I never said women can get as strong as the strongest men, but if you want to believe that to feel better, be my guest.

>You're a dumb, turbnigger, retarded, gay faggot.

Cute.

>Post your lifts.

315 bench, 415 squat, 520 deadlift. Hope that won't hurt too much.
>>
File: 1265313888456.jpg (44 KB, 216x212) Image search: [Google]
1265313888456.jpg
44 KB, 216x212
>>25369843
>Also, your use of the word "faith" and that post where you suggested someone make bible prayers to fall asleep probably means you're a Christian.

I said one didn't need faith to do the Rosary. You used the word in your own comment and it doesn't mean shit. What makes you think I didn't do the same? I even explained: I used the rosary to ease anxieties and it worked well; "faith is not required" is what I said, basically. But if you're religious, you can do it with faith. All I said was that it wasn't mandatory. None of that says anything about whether I'm Christian or not.

You're just trying to find anything at all to come at me. It's cute as fuck.
>>
I am going to turn into a cardio bunny with some
body weight training.

>dat ottermode
>>
File: tumblr_nokf4qM1qB1tbpiepo1_500.jpg (87 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nokf4qM1qB1tbpiepo1_500.jpg
87 KB, 500x668
>>25369870
Nice lifts bro. Also I think what you're doing is great, but you're being very adamant and firm on points where you're most likely wrong.

Also, if you seriously think this is aesthetic, I've got news for you. you're gay bro
>>
>>25369914
You haven't denied it. This leads me to believe that you are indeed a Christian.

Are you indeed a Christian?
>>
>>25368572
I'm 183cm. Very likely that I have more mass.

>>25369314
Thank you. I should have brought up he woman point. If genetics weren't everything, women would be just as muscular as men but you don't see that happening.
>>
>>25369938
>Also I think what you're doing is great, but you're being very adamant and firm on points where you're most likely wrong.

There are points where the finer details don't matter when you're talking to people who haven't even begun and it's useless to confuse them with shit they won't need before years of training.

Your dude is just fat, which is rarely esthetic.

Pudzianovski is more what I had in mind.
>>
I'm 6 foot 4, 100kg. Fair bit of fat on me, but I can bench 85kg and deadlift 140kg. Plateauing when eating 2500 calories.

I want to be able to bench 100kg by the end of the academic year. Should I go for broke and clean(ish) bulk up to my goal, or cut and leave my strength goal for next year?
>>
>>25365512
My problem is food. I've tried stir fry rice with 2 beasts of chicken a meal but I'm always still hungry. I've tried adding a pb&j in for good measure. Still hungry. Turkey/beef seem to be the only things that fill me up but they cost more.
>How do you gain weight without spending a shit load of money ?
>>
>>25369970
>You haven't denied it. This leads me to believe that you are indeed a Christian.

I haven't confirmed it either. It doesn't matter. If I told you I was an atheist, you'd not believe me.

>>25369979
>I'm 183cm. Very likely that I have more mass.

Which does what exactly?

>>25369979
>Thank you. I should have brought up he woman point. If genetics weren't everything, women would be just as muscular as men but you don't see that happening.

>implying you're not samefagging hard

Genetics set certain limits, but they're far, far from what you want them to be. Even women can grow in strength significantly. None of that shit matters because it's ALL about other people, which you're so worried about. If you were thinking in a sane way, you'd not even care what others do or think, you'd improve yourself. Genetics can't be changed, muscles can, so why are you focused on excuses?

There are women who are stronger than you, and others who can beat you at martial arts, and neither has anything to do with genetics.
>>
>>25370045
Just drink a shitload of water until you're full
>>
>>25369995
>I want to be able to bench 100kg by the end of the academic year. Should I go for broke and clean(ish) bulk up to my goal, or cut and leave my strength goal for next year?

Clean-bulking sounds like a good idea at this point.

>>25370045

Nuts. Pistachios, whole milk.

To kill hunger, eat soups and stews, drinks lots of water.
>>
>>25370071
I'm pretty sure like 95% of the women stronger than me are all on steroids. Either way, in less than 5 years there will be none. Women's strength records are surprisingly in reach for most men.

Also, every single man should have his testosterone level checked. Especially if you're on 4chan. Testosterone replacement therapy is an easy (and healthy) fix for low test.

You can still workout and make gains with low test (for CNS intensive lifts at least), but why waste all the effort.

>>25370071
> Genetics set certain limits

No. Why do you think steroid users gain muscle astonishingly faster? Why do they maintain all of their muscle on a cut?
>>
File: 1313491854.jpg (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1313491854.jpg
28 KB, 300x250
OP here, time to take my leave.

I hope this was useful for most of you.

Summon me on /fit/ if you need more help. I'll probably be back here though, had a mostly good time.

Keep the faith!
>>
File: ohTcVZp.png (167 KB, 715x1100) Image search: [Google]
ohTcVZp.png
167 KB, 715x1100
>>25370243
>Keep the faith!

I fucking knew it.
>>
>>25365581
I spend six days a week in the gym. Why don't you leave these NEET kids alone? Fuck. I don't come in here trying to tell them what to do.
>>
File: dorianhead.jpg (52 KB, 640x300) Image search: [Google]
dorianhead.jpg
52 KB, 640x300
Here's the real information everyone is looking for.

Inject 500mg testosterone enanthate per week in one or two injections. This is the most important part of fitness. The next part is eating(only applies to roobots, you can't be a robot if you are fat, and you probably aren't even in this thread if you're fat anyway so I don't know why I added this). Lastly hit the gym. It doesn't really matter what you do, but obviously some exercises are beter than others. The best lifts are the Deadlift, high bar back squat, bench press, and overhead press. Do these twice a week and then dick around doing whatever feels like fun with dumbells the rest of the time. I like lateral raises, hammer curls, dips, chinups, and db rows.Cardio actually improves gains and size, contreary to what the false /fit/ memes tell you. The trick is eating enough and not doing retarded amounts. bike 5 miles 3x/wk or run 3 miles 3 times a week. As you can see it doesn't take much, that's about 30 minutes each session, but it makes a huge difference in size, strength, endurance, and overall fitness.

It doesn't matter what you do so long as you get the 500mg of steroids in. You can probably do this forever, but I suggest going 4 months then dropping to 250mg/wk. Read up a shitload on it. What you're wanting to do is blast and cruise. Cycles are for retards who want to ruin their health and stay skinny faggots forever. Once you've got the hang of it add dbol, deca, and tren to your blasts. Tren is the most important part though. It's not steroids unless you tren.

Following my guide you'll gain at least 100lbs your first year. Make sure you read about steroids. You'll grow boobs and or die if you don't take the ancillaries with them. I won't spoonfeed this part. Aromatase inhibitors, prolactin inhibitors are good starting points for research. I will mention no 5ar inhibitors. You do not need it and they will fuck you up no exceptions. Don't even consider it. Your hairline is not worth permanent ed.
>>
Good /fit/izen, are there any good swimming exercise routines for someone that has a decent sized swimming pool?
>>
What about diet Op?

How much should I be eating, what do you recommend for someone who is NEET? aka poor
>>
>>25370338
2x week is better. If you don't like it because you're afraid of needles, then steroids aren't for you ya pussy.

Yep, cycles are for tards.

But no, you can't blast forever. You will literally die. Your RBC and liver values (from the AI and any orals you do) will go to shit, among other things.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.