[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
her name is Rachel and she is cute and nice and smart. she u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: sorry.jpg (37 KB, 550x320) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
37 KB, 550x320
her name is Rachel and she is cute and nice and smart. she used to talk to me on skype, and now she hates me and wont respond. please bros, send her a message and tell her Dane is sorry. I didn't mean to be a dick, and any time she wants to stop being a cunt would be great.

Her skype is [email protected]. Please help a robot out.
>>
i will help you OP
incoming
>>
>>25365279
Messaged her and told her Dane was spreading shit about her all over a Nepalese basket weaving forum online, calling her a cunt and whatnot.

It's for the best OP, you gotta stop orbiting.
>>
>>25365399
But that is not true, so why would you say it?
>>
>>25365429
Because fuck you that's why
>>
>>25365279
Just make a new email or something and email her you idiot.
>>
>mfw named Dane

Fuck, I knew everyone with this name was a fucking autist. Fuck, off, OP. Fuck!
>>
File: op is our friends.png (2 KB, 387x97) Image search: [Google]
op is our friends.png
2 KB, 387x97
>>25365356
there you go my friend i hope things turn out well keep us informed
>>
File: DANE.png (24 KB, 946x508) Image search: [Google]
DANE.png
24 KB, 946x508
i've done all i can do, OP. you're lucky i was bored
>>
>>25365399
>I didn't mean to be a dick, and any time she wants to stop being a cunt would be great.
>>25365429
You called her a cunt, so yes.

Fuck you, beta orbiter.
>>
most of you are dicks. to the ones who did message her, thank you. if she sends me tits, i will post them.
>>
>>25365542
Is your name Dane too you retarded fuck?
>>
>>25365788
She is really nice, doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would someone like you nudes. Me on the other hand, I fully expect to see her naked ass soon. I will fap to it and send you a picture of the cum load.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.