[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x393
its the last message you are going to send to your significant other. Imagine being with them for 5 years, and tonight you are going to become an hero to escape. What do you say?

Tl;dr what do you write as your last message to someone you love?
>>
If only you knew what I've had to go trough in my life, the things I've had to see, had to do and have to be chased/confronted by day in day out.. Maybe then you would've understood why I was so possessive and protective.
>>
brb killing self lmao
>>
brb ripping self desu
>>
It's not all because of you poo it's just the straw that broke the camel's back, I'm not for this life.
>>
If I don't contact you before this time tomorrow, I was murdered by Chad
>>
>>25365507
Yo why would you say something weird and mean as the last thing what the fuck shouldn't you give them a positive memory and tell them you love them or something
>>
>people are replying to a mobile shitposter using an edgy 9gag image because they themselves are edgelord shitposters
>>
ur pussy was rank and ive got a hot date with satan lmao (laughing my ass off)
>>
>>25365270
Copy the entire HTML code for the front page of [s4s], complete with the entirety of hamlet and a cheese cake recipe.
>>
Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now
>>
>>25365270
I don't think anything I could say in 2000 characters could possibly describe my feelings for her in my last moments. There's so much to say - so much left to say and so much I COULD say, infinite sentences that altogether would be thoroughly incapable of capturing the essence of why I love her. It would be like giving someone a painting of the woman you love and saying "There. You see it now?" Of course they don't. No-one can ever understand how you love. Not even you, most likely. Where great poets and artsy wankers in London studio flats have utterly failed to bottle liquid love and spread it across the canvas of their choice, so shall I inevitably. To try is doing an injustice, producing a toxic simulacrum that makes other people spin on axes that never lead them anywhere productive, wondering how to love like you did, what you did that made you feel, how they can feel it too and understand the truth behind your words.

So I guess I'd just do a little smiley, or a little less-than-three heart. At least then the message would be loud and clear. Those are the best kind of messages, the ones that resonate the most with humans, like a big fire or a bright moon or a warm day.

The kind that reflect something that is already inside you to produce your own feelings, such that, even though you may not be able to share the same love exactly, the resonance is there and you are two sides of a glass pane, your breath fogging the shields around each others hearts in tandem.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.