[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wahhhh im ugly and weird wahhhh only ugly and weird girls are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 160x291) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 160x291
wahhhh im ugly and weird
wahhhh only ugly and weird girls are attracted to me

why do the guys on this board expect a conventionally attractive normal girl when they're neither of those things?
>>
I'm sorry your bait thread was such a failure.
>>
>>25365219
I don't expect m8,
It's just that I'd rather be alone that with anyone <8/10.
>>
>>25365219
I'm moderately attractive and have pretty decent social skills. Why can't I find someone who meets me at that level?
>>
>>25366158
not even bait. just seems a bit ironic.
>>
>>25365219
>wahhhh only ugly and weird girls are attracted to me
If this were true most of us would not be whining about muh no gf all the time. It would be tfw no attractive gf instead but that's not what it is faggot.
>>
>>25365219
>come here for the crippling depression and suicide threads
>tfw don't fit the robot stereotype otherwise
Feels good, mane.
>>
>>25367064
>crippling depression and suicide threads
I knew those were full of normies.
>>
>>25367197
I'd rather be a NEET robot than a normie with these issues.
>inb4 hurr normies can't be depressed
>>
>>25367275
Sure you can.

But NEET robots are still worse off. You don't seem to realize thet NEET robotdom is actually the least of the average NEET robot's problems.
>>
>>25367320
Eh, maybe. I'm sure it's a "grass is always greener" scenario where I would hate whatever my situation was regardless.
>>
>>25365219
Shut the fuck up, cunt. You know nothing of this board.
>>
>only ugly and weird girls are attracted to me
What? Where? Who? When?
>>
it's more
>only 15-16 year old girls are attracted to me and stare at me in public
>I'm 21 almost 22
>women above high school age won't talk to me
what the fuck then, I don't want to get vanned for fucking the only girls into me
but apparently that's what I'm supposed to do so the "fembots" don't get all pissy
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.