[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible for a remotely intelligent man not to be self-conscious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_nyan3uq2601qictfho1_1280.jpg (115 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyan3uq2601qictfho1_1280.jpg
115 KB, 1080x810
How is it possible for a remotely intelligent man not to be self-conscious during sex? It's worse than fucking figure skating in terms of the ability required and the inevitably harsh, though often silent, judgement that comes afterwards. Is this why smart people don't reproduce?
>>
>caring about your partner's pleasure
get a load of this guy
>>
>>25365209
>the ability required

it's seriously not fucking complicated
>>
>>25365209
Because if a girl likes you enough to fuck you, you're already validated. Literally all you have to do is thrust your cock for a few minutes. Also who gives a fuck if she didn't like it? You got off anyway
>>
>>25365240
Your partners pleasure is the whole point. We just had a huge fucking thread on this. We can give ourselves better orgasms than we can give each other. It's the emotional response from another human being that makes sex so great.
>>
>>25365209
have you ever considered seeking help for your anxiety?
>>
>>25365286
Yes, but the girl in question has no way of knowing that I'm an inexperienced, kissless, eye-contactless virgin. People can and do change their minds on a dime. Besides, I don't care about getting off. That's what I have hands for.

>>25365271
So, would you say it's complicated to run ten miles? Not at all. But nobody's going to say that it isn't difficult. And there's such a thing as good form too, which is far more important in sex than running. Hence why I compared it to figure skating in the OP.
>>
>>25365209
> self conscious...
Aka, there's something wrong with me, no one will want me
> ...while having sex
Aka, they wanted you

Fucking retard
>>
Your a dumb stupid cunt that needs to be run over by a fucking car or stampeded by a horde of filthy sand Niger's!
>>
>>25366010
>girl decides she wants me
>don't know what to do
>she is disappointed/disgusted
About how that would play out.

>>25366083
What would your grandmother say?
>>
>>25365288
>Your partners pleasure is the whole point.

only for men, and only because they're the only ones judged sexually
>>
>>25366675
>implying women
>>
>>25367463
No one says women are bad at sex.
>>
File: 1450719290170.jpg (191 KB, 736x600) Image search: [Google]
1450719290170.jpg
191 KB, 736x600
>>25365299
>implying anxiety disorders can be helped

all you can do is pop benzos and pray you won't get addicted senpai
>>
>>25365209
Despite what you're insecurities leave you wanting to believe, it is perfectly possible for someone to be intelligent and not a socially awkward limp dick.
>>
>>25365209
man I fucking love girls with strong profiles like this. Gaahd damn
>>
File: tumblr_nzmflplv5O1qictfho1_1280.jpg (297 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzmflplv5O1qictfho1_1280.jpg
297 KB, 960x1280
>>25368728
Here's the link to her tumblr if you want to stalk her. She's an SJW though.

http://erikadprice.tumblr.com/
>>
>>25368809
at least she seems a bit more knowledgable/mature than most SJW's

>tfw no strong profile gf
>>
File: tumblr_nvgbj2oL1v1qictfho1_540.gif (442 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvgbj2oL1v1qictfho1_540.gif
442 KB, 540x405
>>25367477
I only meant that women don't post on r9k, not that they are somehow worse at sex than men.

>>25368869
To some degree, she is. That's why I follow her. It's variety. Granted, she still has all their token beliefs.
>>
Bump

Original pls
>>
>>25365209
actually the more intelligent you are, the more self-conscious you are
>>
>>25369974
>Problem glasses.
At least she doesn't have dyed hair.
>>
This does bother me. Especially because my girlfriend is so openly critical about my performance.
>>
File: tits.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tits.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>25372449
OP here. That's the very fucking point I had been trying to make with this post. Good job. The more your intelligence outweighs your confidence, the less likely sex becomes.

>>25372929
How do you bring yourself to perform at all? I probably wouldn't even be able to get it up if I were you. Also, how did you manage to get a gf in the first place?
>>
Sex is just about practice. Once you understand what you're doing it's a lot less strain on both people.

Also if you're drunk nobody cares how 'good' you are.
>>
>>25373442

I am slowly developing PE because of it. It's very difficult. Especially because when I say she is very critical of it, I don't mean she is being a bitch to me. She is a kind and well meaning girl in all regards. She just fails to understand, being a girl, the idea of the pressure to perform.

If I didn't love her my performance would not be an issue. But since I do I really want to please her. Since I really want to I usually end up cumming quickly. Then she'll express disappoint and so on.
>>
File: 18xdnsfd.jpg (192 KB, 538x1256) Image search: [Google]
18xdnsfd.jpg
192 KB, 538x1256
>>25373481
>sex is a strain on women
>social drinking
>having sex
Get off my board, normie scum.

>>25373645
I don't usually sympathize with anons who have girlfriends, but that sounds pretty rough. Just another one of the many reasons I will never allow a woman into my life.
>>
>>25373481
fuck sex, anon
>>
>>25365209
it's literally just thrusting in and out of a hole. if you aren't some complete fatass and have even a tiny bit of stamina you just move yours hips in and out for 5 minutes and bam, that's all there is to it

though i will say women get off easy as all they have to do is simply lie there, there isn't really much in the way for error with a womans performance
>>
It's such a straightforward act I never worry during. At worst I'm bored waiting for the other person to finish.

Then again I'm pretty average intelligence.
>>
I feel bad that guys go through this, when most girls go in from the get-go like "Alright I just hope I don't get pregnant." and halfway through are like "Fuck I'm sweaty, pls be done soon"

What's embarassing is doing oral and ignoring the clit or just giving up and fruitlessly poking at the spot you think it's probably close to.
>>
>>25365209
Her neck posture is absolutely awful. ITS FUCKING KILLING ME FOR FUCKS SAKE DONT POST IT REEEEEEE
>>
>>25365209
Just try to improve your dick length. Have insects sting it to increase it's size. Do this for ten days. That should work!
>>
>>25373645
Fuck bud that sucks I'm sorry maybe she will mature.

My guy has that sometimes it's over super quick I've never shown disappointment though:/ it always felt to me like I did a really good job. He use to apologise for it until I just talked to him about it and he realized there was nothing to apologise for.
>>
>>25365209
Alcohol and the fact that I fuck like an animal. Bitches never had someone like me between their legs, alcohol makes me violent (they like this).
>>
>>25365240
>>25365286
What the hell is this meme about getting off being more important than your partner's pleasure? How have people come to the conclusion that it's more alpha to suck in bed? It's such a bizarre, defeatist attitude. You must think you're not going to be any good in bed, so your defense mechanism is pretending you're okay with it. But there is literally nothing more alpha or validating than being considered good in bed, women will respect and want you for that.

Being good in bed doesn't necessarily mean just ignoring your own pleasure anyway, women like dominance and that often means taking what you want. That still takes effort from your end and concern for how much she enjoys it.
>>
>>25376241
>women just lie there
They don't have to perform. During the act, the one thing on their mind is who's fucking them and how well they're doing it. It puts them in an excellent position to be judgmental and critical. You call it simple because they're the one doing it. They analyze and nitpick to no end.

>>25376526
Do you realize that every fuck you have with your boyfriend is out of pity? That can't be a healthy relationship.
>>
>>25376784
Those are the people who don't acknowledge that sex is fucking difficult.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.