[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, So a month ago or so my grandfather showed me something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: buy-CBD-Hemp-Oil-products.jpg (26 KB, 448x600) Image search: [Google]
buy-CBD-Hemp-Oil-products.jpg
26 KB, 448x600
Hey /r9k/,

So a month ago or so my grandfather showed me something called "Cannabidiol" or CBD oil. I've read it helps with depression and stuffs. but everything I read online is just positive stuff, which has made me really skeptical about this.

anyone here ever tried it?

anyone willing to share information/experiences?

what do you guys think about this?
>>
>>25365037
Is it legal? I know there are cannaboids like that you can buy for your vape on rc sites. Can you get that from amazon? I've tried different tinctures from kava kava to poppy seed for sleep and they help a little
>>
>>25365086
It is legal in some countries and states. You should check if its legal in your country or state. As far as I know, it's legal in most of europe.
>>
>>25365151
It looks like anyone can just buy the stuff on amazon, cool stuff. Says it doesn't actually get you high though
>>
>>25365483
I dont care about getting high though. I just want to feel better.
>>
Lmao you can't buy weed extracts on amazon baka senpai
>>
I've seen a lot of positive things about it too, I've seen some very inspiring videos about it. I'd give it a shot if I were you.
>>
Nobody here with firsthand experience?
>>
>>25365037
iv had amazing effects on st.johns wort

will share experience if u want
>>
>>25366323
please do. its much appreciated
>>
>>25366323
I'm reading that its possible to overdose on this stuff. this is pretty scary information for me anon.
>>
I got some as a freebie for spending so much money at my local medical marijuana dispensary.

As a regular partaker of THC, it's closest in feeling to that of baked goods. It definitely removes my stomach pain and anxiety but honestly anything above a tiny dose turns me into a couch potato.
>>
>>25366506
took for a week. felt like a normie. anxiety mostly gone - whats left didnt really matter to me, energy levels raised loads, constant depressing worrying whilst alone was completely gone (weird), felt a bit spaced out sometimes, my usual overactive emotions felt numbed (like from a 10 to a 7.. is this how normies feel?). bad effects were i barely slept and i got headaches. im hoping the headaches were because i drank a lot too. only tried this for a week. FUCK this shit blew my mind, honestly. i felt HOPE for the first time in ages. i spoke to a qt girl, and just a week before i was frozen in my tracks avoiding eye contact - this time i was calm as fuck, holding eye contact, just enjoying the conversation and i didnt want her to leave, i wanted to stay and talk, instead of run and hide.

>>25366739
kek. seratonin syndrome? thats if you go fucking nuts with it. read online, many people have been taking "mega-doses" of like 15x the recommended dosage.. from what iv read (a lot) its basically an SSRI which boosts seratonin levels, just like prozac (comparable in studies). if it so happens that your problem is a low level of seratonin this shit might sort you out.

only 1 week trial. testing 5htp at the moment instead and don't feel that much really, less bad thoughts, a bit more positivity.. could be placebo. il prob try this oil, or valerian to sleep better and try not to drink on the sjw, see if headaches persist.

honestly i felt fucking amazing like i was cured. felt like i could become a sub-chad and actually was excited to go outside and live my life for once. guess i had a serotonin deficiency??? (i thought this would never work, fucking herbs n shit man.. this was a last resort before going on zoloft)
>>
CBD wont do shit with depression, its for anxiety... Indica flower will help your depression 100%
>>
>>25367564
thanks for mentioning that. I will look into that.

>>25367109
hmmm... I will research this further. It surely sounds promising. But the side-effects listed sound scary.

if you're still around. did you get them on perscription? or did you get them on your own?
>>
>>25367849
kek its a legal plant extract, sold as a supplement. i just walked into local healthfoods (holland and barrett) and bought the capsules. i read online that "natures way perika" is the best brand though. you sounds like a faggot, the side effects are nothing it just changes your mood. go try it

since this had such a profound effect iv been researching other shit. sounds like phenibut and L-theanine could be cool to try as well
>>
>>25367961
I see, thanks anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.