[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to quit my job. I sell shitty shoes in a seasonal store
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1444266994042.jpg (52 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
1444266994042.jpg
52 KB, 500x669
I want to quit my job. I sell shitty shoes in a seasonal store and my manager is high-strung and yells at me all the time. She says I cause a lot of "drama" because I made a frustrated face about something, and this has happened about three times now. I think she's borderline and thinks everyone is out to get her but I don't want to leave her hanging because she only has 4 other employees under her and three of them are teenage girls.

How do you quit a job? What if she makes a bigger problem and scream at me again? There's only a few more days left, like two weeks, and I feel really bad for her but jesus. This is the worst job I've ever worked and I only get minimum wage.
>>
You're making minimum wage at a seasonal job. Why do you care about anything?
>>
>>25364806
You should inform her that yelling at you is abusive and she's making your workplace hostile and if she persists you'll be forced to file a complaint with corporate. She'll probably just scream at you more but it's worth a shot. Also who cares if she screams at you when you quit? You can literally just walk away.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.